Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

becoming a true satanist

tayo

Am so happy becoming a satanist that I cannot wait to be part of father satan greatness,joy and fullfilment, even though I have some financial problems as regards furthering my education abroad, but I believe that father satan will make it happen for me and all my financial problems would be over.

HAIL SATAN
ENKI
LORD OF EARTH

He does look out for his own, I've had an experience of him saving me from an enemy attack. However, do not think he is some kind of money genie. He does help when we are beginners and he helps us with things that we need sometimes with what we want but you must show him that your willing to put in work. Do power meditations, aura cleaning, daily warfare, etc. Because as we progress we must try to do things for ourselves. However, I have found that calling upon him for knowledge works well. He does come through especially when we least expect it.
Check out the power meditations page on the JOS site and do so. I can't even tell you how well they work when you commit to them. By doing the daily meditations and aura/chakra cleaning meditations I feel great, and it protects from psychic attacks the more you do them.

Congratulations!
A true Satanist though, not only follows Father's word, but also strengthens himself and his brothers/sisters. Dedicate and become strong, and pick your path in life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:

Am so happy becoming a satanist that I cannot wait to be part of father satan greatness,joy and fullfilment, even though I have some financial problems as regards furthering my education abroad, but I believe that father satan will make it happen for me and all my financial problems would be over.

HAIL SATAN
ENKI
LORD OF EARTH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back