Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrodentist

According to the ancient Chaldean calender, the next day doesn't start untill about 6:30 when the sun is up.So if my birth certificate says I was born on say, (im making up a number here) 9 but I was born at 1 A.M. then I wasn't born on the 9th I was born on the 8th at 1 A.M. So what do I type into Astrodentist? 9 or 8? Please help. HAIL SATAN!

If anyone had a similar question I just figured it out, and I'm pretty sure that based off the events in my life and the chart that I read, astrodentist goes off correct planetary hours so if your date of birth is in the morning before 6 am then the notion the next day starts at midnight is incorrect when going to look at your natal chart. Hope this was helpful
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Use the birth info how it is written on your birth certificate, astrodienst (and all other sites) use that info, they do not use chaldean time. They all go by the "midnight is the new day", as it is user-friendly to all people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back