Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Temple

kmarescalchi

Hello-I am trying to gain the concept on making an "Astral Temple" but I am rather confused. I can't perform the correct ritual because my parents would kill me, as they are very hard Xtians and despise Satanists. As I am appauled, I must obey them, and I could not purchase any candles for this event, so I had read I could perform a similar ritual in my Astral Temple. Would anyone be kind enough to help me with this problem?

Hail Satan!

You can perform any and all rituals in your astral temple. It's ideal for people in your situation who can't have the physical evidence of Satanism around the home because of others. Furthermore, you can put whatever you wish in the astral temple, which means you can add things that you couldn't buy/beg/borrow/steal (LOL) even if you were free to practice openly.

The astral temple, I have found, also amplifies the power of many workings. It seems to bypass the 'denseness' of this planet, or at least lessens it.

Another thing: when you set up your astral temple, it's not 'written in stone', i.e., you can make changes of all kinds, add and delete various props, even change the 'architecture'. Astral temples evolve, so don't think you have to get it 'perfect' the first time, or right away.

Start by creating an astral space for worship and workings then go from there, expanding it, 're-decorating' it, and so forth. If you keep it fairly simple to start, you will find it easier to modify it as time goes on ...

Hope that helps a little ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kmarescalchi" <kmarescalchi@... wrote:

Hello-I am trying to gain the concept on making an "Astral Temple" but I am rather confused. I can't perform the correct ritual because my parents would kill me, as they are very hard Xtians and despise Satanists. As I am appauled, I must obey them, and I could not purchase any candles for this event, so I had read I could perform a similar ritual in my Astral Temple. Would anyone be kind enough to help me with this problem?

Hail Satan!

Hi everyone,

I have not yet tried to meditate, or maybe i should say i never intentionally meditated yet, i have my special place i go to when i need piece, sort of an imaginary world where everything is beautiful and just how i want it, there are no walls here, and everything is kept simple.

Now on JoS there is a short description on how to create my Astral Temple, and it is mentioned to build it like a "real" temple, with walls and decorations and such.

What i would like to know is, could my temple be a platform in my personal place, with just 4 big marple pillars to mark that it is a Temple, because in my personal place there cannot be walls, i really need to see the sky at all times to be happy there.

Mike

<td val[/IMG]Mike,

The only limitation/restriction is your own imagination.  Go crazy with it.

Thoth

--- On Fri, 12/4/09, mikefredensborg <mikefredensborg@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Temple
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:51 PM

Hi everyone,

I have not yet tried to meditate, or maybe i should say i never intentionally meditated yet, i have my special place i go to when i need piece, sort of an imaginary world where everything is beautiful and just how i want it, there are no walls here, and everything is kept simple.

Now on JoS there is a short description on how to create my Astral Temple, and it is mentioned to build it like a "real" temple, with walls and decorations and such.

What i would like to know is, could my temple be a platform in my personal place, with just 4 big marple pillars to mark that it is a Temple, because in my personal place there cannot be walls, i really need to see the sky at all times to be happy there.

Mike
[/TD]

You could try leaving out the walls but putting a barrier of protection where the walls would be. Like an aura of light but you could see the sky behind the light. Breath the energy into your your barrier and and ask Satan to protect your temple.

Erica

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikefredensborg" <mikefredensborg@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

Mike

Yep, it can be anything you want, bro. Don't sweat it! Lol. It's your
temple, make it how you like.

On 12/5/09, Erica <zasx79@... wrote:
You could try leaving out the walls but putting a barrier of protection
where the walls would be. Like an aura of light but you could see the sky
behind the light. Breath the energy into your your barrier and and ask Satan
to protect your temple.

Erica

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikefredensborg"
<mikefredensborg@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have not yet tried to meditate, or maybe i should say i never
intentionally meditated yet, i have my special place i go to when i need
piece, sort of an imaginary world where everything is beautiful and just
how i want it, there are no walls here, and everything is kept simple.

Now on JoS there is a short description on how to create my Astral Temple,
and it is mentioned to build it like a "real" temple, with walls and
decorations and such.

What i would like to know is, could my temple be a platform in my personal
place, with just 4 big marple pillars to mark that it is a Temple, because
in my personal place there cannot be walls, i really need to see the sky
at all times to be happy there.

Mike

If I invite someone into my temple and then I tell that person to kill themself or someone else, will it leave any lingering negative energys?

I'm not sure about this, and I would need a second opinion. But I would say yes, it would. seeing as your are programming some one's light body, it is somewhat calling upon negative energies (in this case anyway) that do tend to linger, depending on your skill. It is always a good idea to clean your aura and body after any astral work, no matter what it is, because of the amounts of different energies that can be lingering there that will cling to anything. This should be done every time you meditate really. It is always good to keep a protective 'sheild' around your astral temple. Use sigils and runes and program them to feed protective energy to your temple. I use something like "This powerful energy is protecting my temple from all negative energies. Only those that Satan allows may enter." I use this on my room too, ever since putting that I have had no angel activity what-so-ever.
Good luck.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses II" <corpsedefiled@... wrote:

If I invite someone into my temple and then I tell that person to kill themself or someone else, will it leave any lingering negative energys?

I would agree to invite another into your astral temple which exists within your mind and uses your energies, it will definitely leave other energies on your own especially as you are releasing their energy from there physical body through death, often they will latch onto another and use them as a kind of host.

These can be dangerous and need to be removed even if they arent bad they could still interfer with your own energies:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html

Clean your aura after all astral practices like Satanic viking said and I like the idea of protective sigils and runes on the temple thats I nice idea i usually just use banishing spells and lay my own protection spells on it.

Its always good to true multiple different things then you will find what suits you best.

HAIL SATAN!!
"To the brave belong everything!!"

Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

<td val[/IMG]All you do is get relaxed and visualize the temple that you want to have.Think of it as make believe that is real.Just visualize what you want and your thoughts form it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 2:02:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

[/TD]

I would focus in meditation and 'create' whatever I needed on the astral. If your still underage or living with parents that just would have a fit, thats probably your best bet if you cannot get out of the house to do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Samantha" <samy_walia@... wrote:

Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

But Brian on the site it says "You should construct your temple during ritual, where you can ask Father Satan to bless it. This should be done after the invocation where you ask Satan to bless and consecrate your temple." What ritual and invocation is being spoken of?
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "samy_walia@..." <samy_walia@...
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Astral Temple

<td val[/IMG]All you do is get relaxed and visualize the temple that you want to have.Think of it as make believe that is real.Just visualize what you want and your thoughts form it.

<td val[/IMG]   Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

[/TD]

I think its talking about doing a standard ritual.But the question was,can I leave the ritual area,which was what I was addressing.Again it can be done as you want too.I like the idea of Satan and the four Princess of Hell blessing anything,but I am just saying that I did mine while in a trance,but I still think Satan blessed it.Because anything we do as dedicated Spiritual Satanist,is both blessed and permanent.Don't get so concerned about form as the RHP programs do_Our Gods are not as concerned about how we do anything,as they are why we are doing it,and most of all our motives for doing something.That is just my feeling about it anyway,but I am always open to others opinions,as I am still learning myself as I said.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 8:46 PM

But Brian on the site it says "You should construct your temple during ritual, where you can ask Father Satan to bless it. This should be done after the invocation where you ask Satan to bless and consecrate your temple." What ritual and invocation is being spoken of?
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "samy_walia@..." <samy_walia@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]All you do is get relaxed and visualize the temple that you want to have.Think of it as make believe that is real.Just visualize what you want and your thoughts form it.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

[/TD]

Thank you Brother :D
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 11:00 PM

I think its talking about doing a standard ritual.But the question was,can I leave the ritual area,which was what I was addressing.Again it can be done as you want too.I like the idea of Satan and the four Princess of Hell blessing anything,but I am just saying that I did mine while in a trance,but I still think Satan blessed it.Because anything we do as dedicated Spiritual Satanist,is both blessed and permanent.Don't get so concerned about form as the RHP programs do_Our Gods are not as concerned about how we do anything,as they are why we are doing it,and most of all our motives for doing something.That is just my feeling about it anyway,but I am always open to others opinions,as I am still learning myself as I said.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 8:46 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]All you do is get relaxed and visualize the temple that you want to have.Think of it as make believe that is real.Just visualize what you want and your thoughts form it.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Can somebody please tell me how to go about the ritual for building an astral temple? If my mom or anyone catches me doing any Satanic ritual for Dedication or Demon Summoning I might get thrown in for psychiatric treatment! Please help!

[/TD]

Hello, I am 15 years old and have been learning and studying satanism from jos website and other sources, I really wanna do the dedication ritual but can because of personal reasons regarding my parents anyway, i read you can do it in your astral temple and it would be as valid as the ritual, well first what does it mean do it in your astral temple, how would i do it, and second how do i make my astral temple, i don't quite get it, someone please help me out, Thanks!

Visualize yourself in your temple doing the dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lopezkrang@..." <lopezkrang@... wrote:

Hello, I am 15 years old and have been learning and studying satanism from jos website and other sources, I really wanna do the dedication ritual but can because of personal reasons regarding my parents anyway, i read you can do it in your astral temple and it would be as valid as the ritual, well first what does it mean do it in your astral temple, how would i do it, and second how do i make my astral temple, i don't quite get it, someone please help me out, Thanks!

So i just picture myself doing the ritual and it would be the same as actually doing it?
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Astral Temple

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lopezkrang@..." <lopezkrang@... wrote:

Yup.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Krang Lopez <lopezkrang@... wrote:

So i just picture myself doing the ritual and it would be the same as actually doing it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lopezkrang@" <lopezkrang@ wrote:

Ok one more question, how do i start making my astral temple, and do i need to be strong spiritually, i havent done any power mediation or breathing exercises.  
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:04 AM

Yup.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Krang Lopez <lopezkrang@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lopezkrang@" <lopezkrang@ wrote:

Visualize it. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html

Ok one more question, how do i start making my astral temple, and do i need to be strong spiritually, i havent done any power mediation or breathing exercises.  

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:04 AM

Yup.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Krang Lopez <lopezkrang@ wrote:

So, I've tried several times to to create my astral temple, but I have a really hard time visualizing/feeling like I'm there. Am I just not deep enough in a trance? Should I just wait until I've meditated longer/become more spiritually open? I've been meditating on my third eye--will that help? Hail Satan!

An inadequate trance may be the case, but rarely if ever have I had it get in the way, but we're all individual, so I wouldn't rule it out completely. I think instead of waiting longer, you should keep trying. A friend of mine created his astral temple right away (granted it was a small tent in the middle of a big field in the middle of a rain storm), didn't even have it blessed by Satan and once he was trying to have a lucid dream and all of the sudden he was in the tent. But I'm still trying to create mine, but mines not so simple lol. Meditating on your third eye should help, but try empowering your pineal gland also.

Dw about it. It comes in time.

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:26 AM, "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So, I've tried several times to to create my astral temple, but I have a really hard time visualizing/feeling like I'm there. Am I just not deep enough in a trance? Should I just wait until I've meditated longer/become more spiritually open? I've been meditating on my third eye--will that help? Hail Satan!

Search up Joy of Satan exposed and see the articles created by xians.

On Apr 17, 2015, at 2:01 PM, Ashley Dinsdale ocvli_wvoi_ajld@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Dw about it. It comes in time.

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:26 AM, "fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So you don't have to do it in one sitting, you can just keep revisiting it until it's finished? I'm going to keep trying that then :) Thank you!Hail Satan

@the_fire_starter666 I used to be just like that back in my younger years. I was all like "we can't be certain that we exist because we only think we exist but how can we be sure that we know we exist", I was such a little shit. Those people aren't really even skepticals, they are really just *extremely* open-minded, so open-minded that they start telling themselves that anything can happen because they don't know what to expect. Undoubtedly the most philosophical philosophy there is out there.

Meditating on your third eye will definitely help, but you can do it right now. Just envision it bit by bit, and try constructing it like that.

I suggest this because it sounds like you're overwhelmed all at once. That's the best advice I can give. It's also practical sense to take things at your own pace. Hope this helps.

One ugly morning..
I was hounded into reading the JoS exposed.
Dude!!
What i read there haunted me for weaks..not to mention i was new!!!
But my faith in Satan is megga strong!! Its the only way i got through the trauma!!! To read that BS you need to have strong spiritual faith.. Otherwise if you find yourself randomly on such stupid sites..know you are not alone.. Lastly dnt promote that Bs here..more so you will prompt newbies to go there and just have them more confused with the lies!!! Hail Satan
On Apr 18, 2015 10:29 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Better not waste your time searching BS like that, it's more productive to focus on your spiritual progress.

I agree with devils advocate. Don't bother looking at that trash and don't promote it here.That shit is laced with alot of negative energy and subliminal hypnotism. I saw a video they made and could clearly HEAR the binaural subliminals in the background and it made my stomach churn!
That stuff is pure poison.

On Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:10 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One ugly morning..
I was hounded into reading the JoS exposed.
Dude!!
What i read there haunted me for weaks..not to mention i was new!!!
But my faith in Satan is megga strong!! Its the only way i got through the trauma!!! To read that BS you need to have strong spiritual faith.. Otherwise if you find yourself randomly on such stupid sites..know you are not alone.. Lastly dnt promote that Bs here..more so you will prompt newbies to go there and just have them more confused with the lies!!! Hail Satan
On Apr 18, 2015 10:29 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Better not waste your time searching BS like that, it's more productive to focus on your spiritual progress.

That does help :) Thank you. I think I gave up too quickly/thought I couldn't do it, but I'm going to keep working on it. By the way, is it necessary to do standard ritual each time or just once? Hail Satan!

Hey I was planning on making my astral temple and when I went to the page to refresh myself I noticed this You should construct your temple during ritual, where you can ask Father Satan to bless it. Meditate for as long as you need to construct your own place. This should be done after the invocation where you write a request for Satan to bless and consecrate your temple.  What ritual is it referring to and what invocation? How do I do these? Thank you In Advance I await your reply. Hail Father Satan!!! 

I've been trying to make my Astral Temple the way I 'want' it, but everytime I try to visualize it I get the same thing, I can't break the image of some humongous mossy, stone temple. But that's not it, the sky, ground, and the insides of the temple always look the same. I'm not exactly sure if this is something my subconscious mind made up and is sticking with or what. I mean the insides are quite modern-ish, red carpets, long benches, a chandelier, etc. But the outside is something akin to.a Mayan temple of some sorts, the sly is a red, cloudy, gloomy haze. The ground is stone bricks as far as I can see, I'm just wondering of this will work, or if I should try harder to create my own or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back