Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Temple

Just go with it :) Obviously your soul wants that, so use it. There is nothing wrong with using this, you don't have to "try harder to create your own" or anything. I think this would work just fine brother

duoxides, that sounds amazing...almost like your temple was all set up and waiting for you!

You can construct its appearance in any way that you see fit. Royal mansion on floating island, cave with glowing crystals, bamboo tent, house behind waterfall, whatever. I suggest to make sure it's somewhat visitable for when you decide to speak with the Gods in there, though (I mean, like, formal).

My astral temple is in the desert with a step pyramid. The step pyramid I visualize is a real life pyramid that Enki would have seen back in the day. I think a setting like this would be very inviting to him due to his connection with it.

I was wondering.

Is it possible to do 2 meditations in astral temple?
The meditations are cleaning and protecting your aura.

Tell me if it's possible.
Thanks!

You can do an entire meditation session in one go in your astral temple. Do not think of cleaning and protecting as two completely separate things to be separated by time. Start your meditation session, clean, protect, and anything else you need to do. At the end you will have a higher energy buzz than if you were to clean, take some time to do something physical, then do aura of protection, then take more time away from meditating.

This goes for meditating in the physical realm as well. Although now that I re-read you message you were perhaps just wondering if meditating can be done in the astral temple. In which case yes.

Visualize yourself performing the summoning.
If you know the Demon/ess well enough, you just visualize their sigil and say their name.

I already responded to your original email.
What is it you're worried about? You give no information as to what the problem is.

On Friday, December 9, 2016 12:14 PM, "ilovesatanyesyesyass@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im not sure if i already sent this but...I need help! I didn't read far enough ahead when planning my Temple

How did you mess up?

On Friday, December 9, 2016 12:12 PM, "ilovesatanyesyesyass@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I need help! I didn't read far enough ahead and I messed up!

Hey brothers and sisters. I have a question concerning the Astral Temple... I've read that I should ask Father Satan to bless my astral temple before constructing it... Do I have to do a physical ritual asking Father Satan to bless my temple, or can I do a visualised ritual in a trance state then start construction?

If this person has not dedicated, then nothing would happen. In fact, enemy entities might interfere and frighten them off. If they have dedicated but are quite new, i.e. haven't opened and unblocked their Chakras and Clairvoyance and Clairaudience points and other things, then they wouldn't be able to communicate. They should learn to do things themselves because if they rely on you, then they're missing the point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back