Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Projection, Area 51 and Bohemian Grove

Spiritualist Human

Hello,

So, two places are forbidden for civilians. Area 51 and Bohemian Grove.

1- Really Reptilians/Greys visit Area 51 regularly?
2- What happens in Bohemian Grove? What is that owl shit? It's our symbol. Those rituals are for what? Aren't they Jew, why they identify themselves as "Bohemian"? So, really they kill and sacrifice people in that fire?
3- Can we visit Area 51 and Bohemian Grove via Astral Projection? It is not forbidden to visit with Astral Projection right?
4- I heard somewhere that is place of god/desses in underground of Earth. It is forbidden to see for everyone through Astral Projection except god/desses. Is there some forbidden places else?
5- And are there many groups like Bohemian Grove in Jews?

about area 51 better you learning about nazi military in the past then connecting to all then u will be know
and about bohemian grove better u know some secret organisation like NWO,Illuminati,freemason and other and u will know.

Can we visit Area 51 and Bohemian Grove via Astral Projection? It is not forbidden to visit with Astral Projection right?

I remember reading many years ago, that there is apparently technology in place to stop people astral projecting into Area 51. But, I'm not sure if it's true.

It might be dangerous to try. Given that the US Government is aware of remote viewing (Stargate Project), I would not be surprised if there's something there to stop you astral projecting in. After all, it's not just us they have to worry about, but other nations.

I remember reading many years ago, that there is apparently technology in place to stop people astral projecting into Area 51. But, I'm not sure if it's true.

It might be dangerous to try. Given that the US Government is aware of remote viewing (Stargate Project), I would not be surprised if there's something there to stop you astral projecting in. After all, it's not just us they have to worry about, but other nations.
Hello,

I never did an Astral Projection or I don't know how a soul looks like.

If I go Area 51 with my astral body/soul, that soul looks like my physical body? How they'll identify me? They will see my face on my astral body?

Even, how they avoid me to enter there with my soul? They have a powerful technological tools which are gaven by Reptilians for that? If they have that technology why the buildings in Bohemian Grove are so bad and looks old? ( Bohemian Grove is exposed in a YouTube Video )
u will get caught and they detect where u are and then they sending spy for watching you

What a technology is it to detect souls, I am confused. Is it possible? How they'll find my country/home and send a spy to me, are those possible stuff?

Hello,

If I go Area 51 with my astral body/soul, that soul looks like my physical body? How they'll identify me? They will see my face on my astral body?

Even, how they avoid me to enter there with my soul? They have a powerful technological tools which are gaven by Reptilians for that? If they have that technology why the buildings in Bohemian Grove are so bad and looks old? ( Bohemian Grove is exposed in a YouTube Video )

What a technology is it to detect souls, I am confused. Is it possible? How they'll find my country/home and send a spy to me, are those possible stuff?
Just relax.
Over time, long or short.
You will learn.

Even going astral requires a degree of soul strengthening and responsibility.

To be honest, I have no experience yet, either, so I'm not the best person to answer on this. I am not really knowledgeable about astral projection. I just thought I'd share what I remembered reading some years ago.

I don't know what would actually happen if you tried to enter on the astral; if you'd just be blocked from entering, or what. If I remember correctly, the people were saying it had something to do with machines emitting strong electro-magnetic fields, to prevent the astral body from entering. But honestly, I wouldn't take my word for it. It was just something I heard about; I may not be remembering it correctly, or it may not even be true at all. But, they definitely not want civilians entering, either, so who knows...

This is only for Area 51, by the way. I don't think they would have such technology at Bohemian Grove.

To be honest, I have no experience yet, either, so I'm not the best person to answer on this. I am not really knowledgeable about astral projection. I just thought I'd share what I remembered reading some years ago.

I don't know what would actually happen if you tried to enter on the astral; if you'd just be blocked from entering, or what. If I remember correctly, the people were saying it had something to do with machines emitting strong electro-magnetic fields, to prevent the astral body from entering. But honestly, I wouldn't take my word for it. It was just something I heard about; I may not be remembering it correctly, or it may not even be true at all. But, they definitely not want civilians entering, either, so who knows...

This is only for Area 51, by the way. I don't think they would have such technology at Bohemian Grove.
We go there with Astral Projection or not, but we know Area 51 is a protected destination for aliens to come to Earth easily with their UFOs right?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back