Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Ouija board
Hello :)

If you don't feel a connection to your board, you can sell it and make your own. I made a cheap one from cardboard and it worked very well.

Look up "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall, it has a lot of accurate information about gems. Some new age nonsense of course, but the descriptions are pretty spot on.

I used to post some stupid things on this forum, for example about Hitler. Fortunately, I didn't make many such posts. Since posts cannot be deleted, I would like to say in this topic that I am sorry and that you should read my previous posts with due reservation.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=371932 time=1656936822 user_id=57]
Ouija board

If you don't feel a connection to your board, you can sell it and make your own. I made a cheap one from cardboard and it worked very well.

Look up "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall, it has a lot of accurate information about gems. Some new age nonsense of course, but the descriptions are pretty spot on.

Thanks for both of them! :)

Dark Lawyer said:
I used to post some stupid things on this forum, for example about Hitler. Fortunately, I didn't make many such posts. Since posts cannot be deleted, I would like to say in this topic that I am sorry and that you should read my previous posts with due reservation.

Posts can be deleted, you can click the [!] button on the top right of the post and ask for deletion, and state a reason why.

Thanks for both of them! :)
You're welcome :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=371938 time=1656937626 user_id=57]

Posts can be deleted, you can click the [!] button on the top right of the post and ask for deletion, and state a reason why.

Wow, thanks. :)

Spiritual power can y'all explain too me what it is in the satanic way.
Cause I was watching something and they was bringing up spiritual power.
And 666 pops up a lot so I am wonder what is spiritual power is mind body spirit and soul?

AlexElPM said:
It is normal for a gay man to fall in love with a woman? Nothing sexual, just love.
Yes, why wouldn't it?

Cosmic6999 said:
Spiritual power can y'all explain too me what it is in the satanic way.
Cause I was watching something and they was bringing up spiritual power.
And 666 pops up a lot so I am wonder what is spiritual power is mind body spirit and soul?

Look man there are many questions and moreover it would take a long article to explain it well, read on the meditations section and you will find enough ... a simple explanation could be, what is astral is connected to the soul and what is fiscal with the body (for this it is also called the physical body), while the power and the spiritual advancement needs both.

Hello guys,
Can anybody please tell me the extent to which Hinduism has been corrupted by jews.If anybody knows any pdfs or books or posts regarding this it will helpful.

Secondly I feel I am being attacked by Jewish thoughtforms while doing my AOP and final RTR.Could anyone tell me how to avoid it.

Regards,
BabySatan

BabySatan said:
Hello guys,
Can anybody please tell me the extent to which Hinduism has been corrupted by jews.If anybody knows any pdfs or books or posts regarding this it will helpful.

Secondly I feel I am being attacked by Jewish thoughtforms while doing my AOP and final RTR.Could anyone tell me how to avoid it.

Regards,
BabySatan

Fasting for 40 days to impress the gods is definitely a buddhist or jain corruption.

Keep at it at your protection and f-rtr, the enemy will get weaker and weaker, while your aura will get stronger and stronger.

Darkspirit said:
Hi guys I have a question, what is that transparent blue stripe in the profile picture I saw in some profiles.
My profile has it but I have no idea. Maybe it shows new members?

I've recently re-read the pdf with the Goetic Gods and it says about Asmodeus - "oversees the Gambling Houses in Hell" . Demons have Gambling Houses? We're always told to stay away from addictions which is reasonable, why would our Gods gamble? Maybe it's another type of Gambling House not like humans have here..And they don't get addicted for sure.

Cosmic6999 said:
How to do self reflection for satanist?
Can y'all explain does this path helps.

Don't know what you mean by reflection but this is the Path to know yourself, your Soul.
Try to search in any other place and you won't find any better option, in case you doubt it.

Darkspirit said:
Hi guys I have a question, what is that transparent blue stripe in the profile picture I saw in some profiles.

It shows users who are online, it you look closely it says "online" in white letters.

There is this

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Subversion%20of%20Hinduism%20by%20Criminal%20Jews.pdf

There used to be an MP3 on the website called

God, kaballah and Hinduism

But I can’t find it now

Hail Satan!

Greetings. Terminology question here. I don't understand, on the page with the Runes and gems ascribed to them, there says about Fehu: "Green and shimmering gold work well with the energies of this rune." Does it refer to a metal, green gold as it seems exists according to google, or the literal colours gold, and green? I tend to the latter but please specify since I'm struggling to find info about the gems of a few Runes and any new found gem helps!

There's this n(j)ew age hype about "akashic records". Now since everything from them it's perverted, stolen stuff, are these Records too a notion that existed in SS before them? If yes, can you elaborate? I'm sure it's different than they say.

When it comes to Druggy Jews... why will one prefer entheogens such as psilocybin and DMT admixture brew (Ayahuasca) and another will be after LSD? Like I know one who sold familia thumbprint level DOSES "inadvertantly" to unwitting Gentile adults... and why are they both named Noah?

Hello guys I'm new I feel alone and depressed I want to feels satans presence and i want to know how I can get his attention any prayer is there?

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=372458 time=1657108801 user_id=57]
Darkspirit said:

It shows users who are online, it you look closely it says "online" in white letters.

Ok thank you Lydia :D

Is it valid of me to feel as though Satan has revealed me another one?
Affirm that you breathe RTR out of your 7th Chakra.

Hell..o

Fight the depression! Slay those greys! - have you tried the 40 day meditation? Can you see ether the sunrise or sunset somewhere from you location?

Hail the gods of Orion!

Hyperactive Melon said:
Hello guys I'm new I feel alone and depressed I want to feels satans presence and i want to know how I can get his attention any prayer is there?

Hyperactive Melon said:
Greetings well first understand Satanism is a life long path, even more, a path your Soul follow during several lifetimes. So it is not here to cure your depression, but better said, it advances you so much that it may also cure depression depending on the degree and approach you take in practice.
I know that what Demons appreciate the most is Spiritual Warfare and work done for them such as internet activism. And advancement of the individual through meditation. So if you want to get their attention (though don't expect them to show up on your doorstep) start a meditation programme first and foremost (like HPHC's 40 days if you haven't already ) and do, if you can, 1 FRTR per day. Somewhere HPHC said 3 per day is ideal.

Serbon said:
AlexElPM said:
It is normal for a gay man to fall in love with a woman? Nothing sexual, just love.
Yes, why wouldn't it?
Excuse me if it sounds silly, but gay doesn't mean homosexual, aka attracted to the same gender (regardless if it's sexual or love)?

Greetings! Has Father Satan reached the maximum level of advancement, or is even He bettering Himself day by day?

Greetings! Has Father Satan reached the maximum level of advancement, or is even He bettering Himself day by day?

There is no maximum level or limit. Satan is the highest level compared to anybody else, but he has not reached any limits. He is still getting stronger every day. And that is what life is for, getting stronger, getting larger, expanding and creating new life. The growing never ends.

Serbon said:
AlexElPM said:
Yes, why wouldn't it?
Excuse me if it sounds silly, but gay doesn't mean homosexual, aka attracted to the same gender (regardless if it's sexual or love)?

This seems strange, but the possibilities are two ... either this individual has found so many positive qualities and aspects from this girl, to like her very much, so much so that he tells her he loves her, or he is not a true homosexual but rather a bad one perception of their sexual orientation (which can happen from several factors)

Ol argedco luciftias said:

There is no maximum level or limit. Satan is the highest level compared to anybody else, but he has not reached any limits. He is still getting stronger every day. And that is what life is for, getting stronger, getting larger, expanding and creating new life. The growing never ends.

That was the answer I was hoping for! It would be sad to know all of this has an end.

Greetings. When we don't talk to another being specifically, who/what force answers through the pendulum? For example if I want to find a lost object or I ask if it will rain today and the pendulum starts moving what makes it move?

Hello!
I have experienced being controlled and not being able to resist. I was on the planes at one point talking to a God/Demon and this black shadow would be behind me and telling me that the person I'm talking to, is saying bad things about Satan. An uncontrollable, angry emotion washes over me and I try to resist it but can't and start to run to the God/Demon and thankfully I was able to be stopped before anything bad would happen. Whatever that black shadow was, whispered to me felt like they were controlling me. I need any advice on how to resist this, or which meditation I should be doing for my mind?

Thank you for any replies and Hail Satan! Hail Ashstar! Hail Beur! Hail Salos! Hail the Gods/Goddess of Hell!

Cosmic6999 said:
How to do self reflection for satanist?
Can y'all explain does this path helps.

Don't know what you mean by reflection but this is the Path to know yourself, your Soul.
Try to search in any other place and you won't find any better option, in case you doubt it.

You answer my question thank you! Let me tell you how you answer my question.
You told me this path is too know your soup which you learn to know yourself thank you!

I have a few questions...okay since Satan is the God of the Aryans...who are our God's? Who is the God's of the black race? And I sincerely encourage "Black" people to pick up a book called "Moors and Masonry" it talks about the Moors and their influences all over the world. And in this forum it says that "Blacks" fathered all other races...all humans can be traced back to Africa...so like...how is Satan the father of Humanity...? That doesn't make sense. Not trying to start shit, I just want answers....

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=369829 time=1656349433 user_id=21286]Then, spend 5 minutes looking through your third eye into the astral around you (like looking through your forehead). You may not see much, but just focus as if you are trying hard to see anything. Alternatively, you can look at one of your chakras. Try to see the details of the chakra as best as you can. This is how you train your sight.

This is good. :cool: Yesterday I was practicing before I went to sleep and for a second I saw trees and forest. It didn't seem to be a traditional hypnagogic image, I probably saw it with my third eye.

A question: can the third eye also spin like the chakras? Once I felt it spinning like a triangle, and then I got a physical sensation on my forehead.

Henu the Great said:
You can clean it with the mantra Surya, engulfing the object in white-golden light, for example. Blue flames work as well. Difficult cases can be taken care with the mantra Vinasa. Such as when harmful entity is attached into an object. Never invoke Vinasa! You can ask your Guardian to help you with this process, be it with choosing the right method, or performing the task and so on.

What do you think about this post of mine?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25168&p=274862#p274862

I finally ordered the mala yesterday, it's very nice. :cool: If I understand correctly, in the linked topic Ol argedco luciftias suggested that I hold the malt in my hand during the rtr.

This seems to be a good way to clean the mala if the Buddhist ritual might have soiled it.

Henu the Great said:
Sweep white-golden through you. Direct the filth to some undesirables, the enemy or back to the senders.

This possibility had not occurred to me. I'm a beginner, but I'm interested in black magic. I've given up on black (coffee), so I need something black, haha. But I haven't tried it yet because it's not recommended for beginners. And OECD thoughts also make me avoid black magic. I suppose it can be dangerous if I have a compulsive thought while practicing black magic and the energy goes in the wrong direction?

However, what you write seems like a good method. How can I most effectively redirect the slag after cleansing to a specific person? So far, I have asked my Guardian Demon (although I am not sure of name yet) to send the slag back to the senders because that is what was suggested for beginners.

You wrote elsewhere (in connection with binding):

"Instead of asking for a Daemon to do all the work, you can ask for help with directing the energy, for example. This shows willingness for work and development on your part instead of looking for a free handout."

And Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Yes, do what Henu said. I also want to say that you should definitely ask a god for help. The god will keep you safe, and help make sure that nothing bad gets attached to you.

I have a picture of the person on my tablet. Should I ask my Guardian Demon for help and protection, and then visualize the slag being placed into the picture by looking at the picture? But then the slag doesn't go into the tablet? I don't want to ruin the tablet. :)

And... If I have an oecd thought or sexual energy while looking at the picture, can this affect the path of the slag? (Because there are also sexual fantasies about the person.) I hope my Guardian Demon will protect me from this.

Greetings! I'm trying to find crystals that suit the Runes which do not have gems mentioned next to them on the website. I use "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall recommended by @Lydia (ignore the new age all is love bs).
But especially because it has these new age connotations I am unable to find crystals for Hagalaz, since this author barely dares to say a destructive word.
Do you know any crystals for this rune? If you have experience with Runes, can you recommend crystals that work best with them? (only the ones that don't specify stones on the Futhark page). I'm asking because meanwhile I'm building my list and there are so many I don't know what to choose.

Oh, and one more question. I did my initiation on Beltane night 2019, as I read in the proposal. But it was void moon the whole time. Could this be a problem? There was no time on Beltane night when I could have avoided the void moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back