Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Dark Lawyer said:
What do you think about this post of mine?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25168&p=274862#p274862

I finally ordered the mala yesterday, it's very nice. :cool: If I understand correctly, in the linked topic Ol argedco luciftias suggested that I hold the malt in my hand during the rtr.

This seems to be a good way to clean the mala if the Buddhist ritual might have soiled it.
I just want to add that you should use a different set of beads for black/white magick. I have never used beads for counting rtr, but I suppose the best option would be to have a separate set for that as well.

As for the number of beads. You can make your own with different numbers for different purposes. Generally something like 100, 108 and 111 would be nice. Depending on the number of beads you can have different options in regards to numerology. The one with 108 has increments of 9, where as 100 has increments of 10.

Dark Lawyer said:
Oh, and one more question. I did my initiation on Beltane night 2019, as I read in the proposal. But it was void moon the whole time. Could this be a problem? There was no time on Beltane night when I could have avoided the void moon.
It's not a problem

Greetings! There's been said a lot about the 108 beads in a rosary. I've bought and painted as many beads. Should I change them to 111 as I heard it's better, or leave it like this (since I also heard that was just an opinion)?

Henu the Great said:
I just want to add that you should use a different set of beads for black/white magick. I have never used beads for counting rtr, but I suppose the best option would be to have a separate set for that as well.

As for the number of beads. You can make your own with different numbers for different purposes. Generally something like 100, 108 and 111 would be nice. Depending on the number of beads you can have different options in regards to numerology. The one with 108 has increments of 9, where as 100 has increments of 10.

Thank you! I don't want to count the rtr with the mala. The reason I would have it in my hand under one rtr is so that the rtr would cleanse the mala of the Buddhist ritual, that was performed on the mala before it was sold.

Any advice with the pendulum? It keeps reacting to my thoughts. I cannot get an objective answer. It's not that it either answers or stays stills. It is moving continuously. For example I said just to see if it followed my expectations, "Is my cat green?" and thought intensely "YES" and the spinning motion said Yes altough it's not true. It happens like this every time.
I can only ask about things I really don't know but even then it answers what I expect is the answer , not what really is or will happen.
It seems I move it even when I don't ask anything I just desire it to move somehow and it does. So it's logical that it also moves like this if I ask questions.
Are pendulums moved so easily because they're energy sensitive?
If I get in trance and detach myself from any thought and feeling and desire, will energy of what's actually happening in the astral replace my energy input, deeming the answers objective? What's actually moving the pendulum, when it's not the user's energy input, or another being's? I mean, when normal questions are asked and they get answered objectively. How does the pendulum know the answer?

Dark Lawyer said:
Thank you! I don't want to count the rtr with the mala. The reason I would have it in my hand under one rtr is so that the rtr would cleanse the mala of the Buddhist ritual, that was performed on the mala before it was sold.
You could also try to chant Surya while engulfing the mala in white-golden light. I think this method should be enough to consecrate and clean the mala bead, but you never know if the Buddhists used something linked to Jewish aleph-bet in which case final rtr would be called for, for sure.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! There's been said a lot about the 108 beads in a rosary. I've bought and painted as many beads. Should I change them to 111 as I heard it's better, or leave it like this (since I also heard that was just an opinion)?
Both are good options. For specific cases one over another works better. There is objectively no better one, simply many uses.

Dark Lawyer said:
This possibility had not occurred to me. I'm a beginner, but I'm interested in black magic. I've given up on black (coffee), so I need something black, haha. But I haven't tried it yet because it's not recommended for beginners. And OECD thoughts also make me avoid black magic. I suppose it can be dangerous if I have a compulsive thought while practicing black magic and the energy goes in the wrong direction?

However, what you write seems like a good method. How can I most effectively redirect the slag after cleansing to a specific person? So far, I have asked my Guardian Demon (although I am not sure of name yet) to send the slag back to the senders because that is what was suggested for beginners.

You wrote elsewhere (in connection with binding):

"Instead of asking for a Daemon to do all the work, you can ask for help with directing the energy, for example. This shows willingness for work and development on your part instead of looking for a free handout."

And Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Yes, do what Henu said. I also want to say that you should definitely ask a god for help. The god will keep you safe, and help make sure that nothing bad gets attached to you.

I have a picture of the person on my tablet. Should I ask my Guardian Demon for help and protection, and then visualize the slag being placed into the picture by looking at the picture? But then the slag doesn't go into the tablet? I don't want to ruin the tablet. :)

And... If I have an oecd thought or sexual energy while looking at the picture, can this affect the path of the slag? (Because there are also sexual fantasies about the person.) I hope my Guardian Demon will protect me from this.
Most effectively, and safely? Well, you would need to practice your focus firstly as that has a great deal of impact on how you perform in this regard. Being obsessive about certain thoughts is not good, but I do not know excatly by how much so I can't comment on that. What I can say is that you should heal your condition as that is a hindrance and simply do your best.

The picture is like a reference point, and you would not be directing energy into the picture or frame, but to the person you are referring in the picture unless you are specifically willing energy to go into the frame. (Don't do that) :D It would help a great deal to be in a trance state, or at least very relaxed. Work your skills little by little. You can ask you Guardian for assistance and as your skills increase this help can and will be reduced. When you evoke runes you should clean yourself not only before, but also afterwards. Transferring dross after cleaning is another matter, as you have already cleaned yourself. Having basic routine consisting with daily cleaning etc. should keep you safe from harmful events in most cases. Sometimes routine has to be increased to meet increased demands. Lastly, when you are done do not obsess over this process. Simply let it be and don't mind it as doing so would hinder or ruin the process.

Greetings! How are Demon names to be vibrated? Each letter as it's pronounced for Runes?

Greetings! I realized that one of the Sigils I drew of a Demon has crumpled a little from staying in an uncomfortable position. Should I redo the Sigil, aka is it considered a sign of disrespect if the edges are crumpled? If I press them in the opposite direction and I manage to get them to stay straight without leaving marks is it considered acceptable? I am asking because Satan stated in the Al Jilwah to keep in highest regard objects that remind us of His image.
Also, the pieces of paper on which all my Sigils are drawn are not even, there are some slightly bigger than the others. And taking any individual piece per se, the paper's sides are not equal, I think. They don't look bad in my opinion. It's like I ripped it from a bigger piece of paper but it looks natural, it would look classical if it would be old. It's ripped but carefully done so, as to not rip the Sigil itself.
Is it a problem? Should I redo the Sigils if they are small?

Any advice with the pendulum? It keeps reacting to my thoughts. I cannot get an objective answer. It's not that it either answers or stays stills. It is moving continuously. For example I said just to see if it followed my expectations, "Is my cat green?" and thought intensely "YES" and the spinning motion said Yes altough it's not true. It happens like this every time.
I can only ask about things I really don't know but even then it answers what I expect is the answer , not what really is or will happen.
It seems I move it even when I don't ask anything I just desire it to move somehow and it does. So it's logical that it also moves like this if I ask questions.
If I get in trance and detach myself from any thought and feeling and desire, will energy of what's actually happening in the astral replace my energy input, deeming the answers objective? What's actually moving the pendulum, when it's not the user's energy input, or another being's? I mean, when normal questions are asked and they get answered objectively. How does the pendulum know the answer?
I almost thought you were speaking of pendulums in the abstract sense like Reality Transurfing. But as far as I know, pendulums are just highly sensitive antenna to your energy. So your highest self knows the answers anyway and the pendulum is channeling that vibration of your inner dialogue.

Cosmic6999 said:
Why nobody answer that question I post?

We have spent years answering everything you have ever asked, and it has not helped you in any way. It has gotten you no where. So why waste our time and also waste your time?

Especially since even if you are acting nice now, you very frequently flip and act like you hate all of us. And you especially hate the white people here. So as one of these white people you hate, I am not going to bother you. I am going to leave you alone and ignore you. And it seems like ignoring you will not be any less helpful to you than spending the time trying to help you was.

A pendulum is nearly impossible for anybody to always get a correct answer from. It is very uncommon for somebody to be able to use one at all, but some people could sometimes get an answer with it. But I have never heard of anybody who would always get a correct answer.

There are many other things you can do that will be much more helpful, much easier, and much more correct. Like just working on your intuition in general to make your intuition be always correct, and allow you to know the truth in all situations. One way to do this is by using the Laguz and Dagaz runes, and you can vibrate these into your 3rd eye and clearly see them there while you are doing it.

I understand what you say but then why is it written on the website that the accuracy gets better in years, and that anything can be practically revealed? Wouldn't someone say such things if after some time, the pendulum did always react accurately?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Why nobody answer that question I post?

We have spent years answering everything you have ever asked, and it has not helped you in any way. It has gotten you no where. So why waste our time and also waste your time?

Especially since even if you are acting nice now, you very frequently flip and act like you hate all of us. And you especially hate the white people here. So as one of these white people you hate, I am not going to bother you. I am going to leave you alone and ignore you. And it seems like ignoring you will not be any less helpful to you than spending the time trying to help you was.

I have a question by the way, how can a member who has been here for several years asking basic questions like: what is body and soul, ect. these are among the first things you learn ... I don't understand. :?: :!:

Someone gave me a book, the "sacred astrology from Elendiar, of the obscure elves, Corpus Elendiaricum" supposedly talking about the Black Sun and Kiron. It sounds like new age bullshit, I haven't opened it yet, just googled it to see if I'm wasting my time and almost no results show. Only one book : "solomonary astrology" and in this case I'm throwing it away.
Do you know anything about this "Corpus Elendiaricum"?

Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

See now you think I am on drugs and I don’t do that I been asking for help why would you help me since can anybody help me
"Help me help me help me" Help yourself. You want everything on a silver platter, but this isn't high school where all the answers can be cheated off of or googled. You're taking the path to literally become a god and you complain that it's difficult. Of course it's difficult, keep going. This is an individual path, yet you complain that others are not validating you. This is a path of empowerment of the self, but you're here begging others to empower you. What you need is self awareness. Let me ask you, when was the last time you've asked how you can help us?

Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:
No I’m calling on what I am reading on the forum
How they say this and that others think it’s a religion and what advice have people gave me explain to me??

Besides the 40 day program I did that and nothing
I ask people what’s the best way to strengthen my aura & soul out of foundation meditation or energy meditation I’m still here at the bottom I been trying and trying I only seen auras a couple of times from birds I even seen aura lines,

I am open minded too the point I am constantly getting abuse about different sources starseeds and other things I come across I come across a lot of information where I am at

And it seems some of y’all don’t know that I don’t know

We talking about this and that but Satan never ever came to me not even my guardian demon I ask for them nothing

I constantly see on this forum on blacks for Satan and they slander us

Also y’all have Jews in here how the hell is that even possible

Hoodedcobra how did y’all even came across to put this information on the site on the internet if

It’s forbidden???

I read the forum for motivation but I see hate among ss people fighting

Calling people dumb and etc we are fucking ss we not stranger well we is but not

I’m father and mother eyes
So why do this to other ss

Y’all need to figure out who really ss in this forum

If not they have a inside job person in here
Y’all got powers use them
Y’all can read
Matter fact y’all can ask Satan about me he could tell y’all who I am even the enemies know who I am obviously why you think the enemy don’t want me to advance
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

See now you think I am on drugs and I don’t do that I been asking for help why would you help me since can anybody help me
"Help me help me help me" Help yourself. You want everything on a silver platter, but this isn't high school where all the answers can be cheated off of or googled. You're taking the path to literally become a god and you complain that it's difficult. Of course it's difficult, keep going. This is an individual path, yet you complain that others are not validating you. This is a path of empowerment of the self, but you're here begging others to empower you. What you need is self awareness. Let me ask you, when was the last time you've asked how you can help us?

I've got a lot of trouble with converting the Blue Star Athenaeum from HPHC's signature to rar so I can carry it on my USB - files don't open, files cause my browser errors, files too big, files not supported etc, how did you solve them?

Darkspirit said:
I have a question by the way, how can a member who has been here for several years asking basic questions like: what is body and soul, ect. these are among the first things you learn ... I don't understand. :?: :!:

I am not saying if this is definitely the situation with this guy, but there are people who do this on purpose.

The perfect example of this was Loki88. He would ask the stupidest questions every day for years. And we wasted many hours answering him and trying to help him, but no matter how much we explained he was never able to understand anything, not even the very simple and basic things. Because it was never about understanding.

He was an infiltrator, he hated us, and his entire goal was to completely destroy us. And the way he tried to do this was by purposefully wasting everybody's time. Every moment we waste trying to help him is a moment we are not helping somebody else who actually needs it. And he would also spread a lot of insane things, but pretend that they were questions. Just purposefully trying to confuse as many people as possible so they would follow it and be ruined.

Darkspirit said:

I am not saying if this is definitely the situation with this guy, but there are people who do this on purpose.

The perfect example of this was Loki88. He would ask the stupidest questions every day for years. And we wasted many hours answering him and trying to help him, but no matter how much we explained he was never able to understand anything, not even the very simple and basic things. Because it was never about understanding.

He was an infiltrator, he hated us, and his entire goal was to completely destroy us. And the way he tried to do this was by purposefully wasting everybody's time. Every moment we waste trying to help him is a moment we are not helping somebody else who actually needs it. And he would also spread a lot of insane things, but pretend that they were questions. Just purposefully trying to confuse as many people as possible so they would follow it and be ruined.
I read somewhere that this Loki guy was actually mageson

Darkspirit said:

Ok ok, even I don't want to accuse someone without being sure, but the members should to studied the site mainly because 80% of the answers are there, even because the explaining in the site is more long...

What should I do to obtain accurate astrology books on the wide market? Satanic books without the label :lol:
I check the authors for name and picture (trying to see if they're kikes) but given the extent to how they corrupted even the Gentiles, I'm concerned that "Universe wants to teach you that" 'You gotta trust in the divine love" etc etc, aka the obvious corruptions, are not the only ones.
For example they may teach the correct name of a notion but attribute an entirely different meaning to it and also involve ethics in between just to twist the morality of the reader. Or allow a greater orb to mislead people
How do I know that what I'm reading is not just subtle lies? If it presents knowledge or terms new to me, as accurate, I may not even realize they're wrong.

I understand what you say but then why is it written on the website that the accuracy gets better in years, and that anything can be practically revealed? Wouldn't someone say such things if after some time, the pendulum did always react accurately?

If you put enough practice into it and work hard enough, and advance yourself enough, you could become that accurate with it.

I'm just saying that is unnecessary because you could find other ways to get accurate answers, much easier and in a much smaller amount of time.

Serbon said:
I read somewhere that this Loki guy was actually mageson

Loki88 is not Mageson. They are 2 different people. But they were working together the whole time.

Loki88 was working together with ZolaLuckyStar, who were both infiltrators. They were also working for a guy Brian, but I do not know how to spell his last name. Zola was his secretary originally, and Loki88 followed and helped both of them. And Mageson was also working together with the 3 of them.

Someone gave me a book, the "sacred astrology from Elendiar, of the obscure elves, Corpus Elendiaricum" supposedly talking about the Black Sun and Kiron. It sounds like new age bullshit, I haven't opened it yet, just googled it to see if I'm wasting my time and almost no results show. Only one book : "solomonary astrology" and in this case I'm throwing it away.
Do you know anything about this "Corpus Elendiaricum"?

Nevermind, I forced myself to read the first pages of this infected book just to check, don't google it, you're wasting time.

Henu the Great said:
Most effectively, and safely? Well, you would need to practice your focus firstly as that has a great deal of impact on how you perform in this regard. Being obsessive about certain thoughts is not good, but I do not know excatly by how much so I can't comment on that. What I can say is that you should heal your condition as that is a hindrance and simply do your best.

The picture is like a reference point, and you would not be directing energy into the picture or frame, but to the person you are referring in the picture unless you are specifically willing energy to go into the frame. (Don't do that) :D It would help a great deal to be in a trance state, or at least very relaxed. Work your skills little by little. You can ask you Guardian for assistance and as your skills increase this help can and will be reduced. When you evoke runes you should clean yourself not only before, but also afterwards. Transferring dross after cleaning is another matter, as you have already cleaned yourself. Having basic routine consisting with daily cleaning etc. should keep you safe from harmful events in most cases. Sometimes routine has to be increased to meet increased demands. Lastly, when you are done do not obsess over this process. Simply let it be and don't mind it as doing so would hinder or ruin the process.

Thanks!

I asked my Guardian Demon to help me control the energy. Good job, I managed to get the slag on target without a picture. Then I tried it with the picture on the tablet and it was easier.

I think I exaggerate when I talk about the OECD. Since I have been SS, it has improved a lot. But for now, at my current level of development, it is sufficient to send the slag to the target person after cleaning.

And I'm happy to report that I'm now doing the Killing Tetragrammaton after FRTR, as you advised earlier. :) The only days I don't have an evening FRTR are days when I work 11-12 hours for 2 or 3 consecutive days. Yesterday I accidentally said one letter 7 times instead of 6. Did that invalidate the whole KT?

And one more question. I want to start cleaning/protecting a person important to me and my cat. For example, the person has been given "energy" by a chiropractor, which I don't know what kind of energy it is. For me, as a not very experienced SS, what is the easiest and most effective way to give enough energy to both the person and my cat, and still have enough energy for me?

Have you tried to download and copy the Blue Star Athenaeum on an USB? It gives me all sorts of errors, it removed access to my disk and now I can't even format it because it says I don't have enough rights to do so. File can't be deleted, can't be opened, suddenly the space on my disk is insufficient (but it's not I've checked with the data in properties of both my disk and this folder), and now Windows doesn't recognize my disk anymore.

When attempting to copy it in my USB, my drive malfunctions and Windows doesn't recognize it . Also, some files it contains are unable to be copied. I want to have it though, to keep it for future generations and in case one day the enemy manages to take the Internet down

I greetings to all SS.
My question is that with this affirmation, I am planning a 40-day work.I plan to vibrate 20xSowilo and say this affirmation:
“I am always highly motivated and I always meditate everyday.”

“I always have time to do quality meditations.”

“I have perfect concentration.”

“I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me.”

“I am worthy and deserving of all the best in life. I honor myself and am always improving my life in beneficial ways for me.”

“I am free from punishing myself, I forgive myself.”

This affirmation is taken from:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=358892#p358892

This is about Satanic hypnosis,but I can't do it because I can't even go into trance because my meditation and concentration skills are so bad.
So I would try the runic affirmation.
Do think this is a good idea that I am planning to do with the 40 days work(not to raise a lot of energy,just to create a steady,lasting result with the affirmation),or should I add other runes besides Sowilo?
Any ideas?

By the way, I'm in the Joy of Satan 40-day meditation program, I'll just add that separately.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
This is about Satanic hypnosis,but I can't do it because I can't even go into trance because my meditation and concentration skills are so bad.
You should learn how to trance, this article explains why:

The Benefits of Trance by Lydia
https://archive.ph/Q0ckL
https://web.archive.org/web/20220621141532/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74755&p=367714

You could use this method to get into trances more easily:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)

I'm just saying that is unnecessary because you could find other ways to get accurate answers, much easier and in a much smaller amount of time.

Then what method(s) do you recommend to get accurate answers to questions? I've only heard of the pendulum, the Ouija board, Tarot, and Astrology, but I'm open to new suggestions. Neither sounds for beginners but I suppose all good work must start somewhere.

Greetings. Is there any page on the JoS that addresses the use of plants for medicinal/wellbeing purposes (I mean other than magickal workings)? I read a book about this but it slanders witches so the rest of the info may also be corrupted.

Second, I've read in the Spiritual Warfare Training Manual that it's recommended to keep a journal, to keep track of meditations and relate important points. What's the benefit of that? If we kept journals for our daily meditation routine, for our spiritual warfare, for our rituals, our astrology sessions, and whatever other projects we undergo, we'd spend more time writing than practicing. Is it really useful for some of them? If yes, which? Wouldn't intense focus and active involvement in what we're doing replace formal writing of it?

Greetings! Do you know any history books to study about the Ancient civilisations? All books I have found by now are written by kikes. I also check the WW2 pages first, to see if the book's authentic or not.

Academic Scholar said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
You should learn how to trance, this article explains why:

The Benefits of Trance by Lydia
https://archive.ph/Q0ckL
https://web.archive.org/web/20220621141532/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74755&p=367714
This could really have been one for the bookmarks.

This was exactly what I needed the most.I don't understand why it wasn't in the bookmarks (or at least I don't remember it being in the bookmarks, or if it was, it was only there for a very short time)I should browse this forum more,not just the bookmarked preferred articles,I just sometimes get so into FRTR that I don't do much else besides FRTR. :oops: :oops: :)
Academic Scholar said:
You could use this method to get into trances more easily:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)
That's what I'm going to use, only when I say this affirmation, I'm going to add Runa,x10Sowilo and x10Eihwaz to give plus strength to all this.Eihwaz protects me from difficulties and Sowilo gives strength to all this.

By the way, I'm glad you shared this link because I hadn't seen it before.Although I have read all of Maxine's sermons in Hungarian (where I read them, the website has been taken down, probably by the enemy, and I have been here on the JoS forum ever since)

Thank you very much for this simple, but at the same time your valuable responses.

hOW much reward do the gods give to those who withhold judgment on things they don't understand?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back