Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Dark Lawyer said:
Thanks!

I asked my Guardian Demon to help me control the energy. Good job, I managed to get the slag on target without a picture. Then I tried it with the picture on the tablet and it was easier.

I think I exaggerate when I talk about the OECD. Since I have been SS, it has improved a lot. But for now, at my current level of development, it is sufficient to send the slag to the target person after cleaning.

And I'm happy to report that I'm now doing the Killing Tetragrammaton after FRTR, as you advised earlier. :) The only days I don't have an evening FRTR are days when I work 11-12 hours for 2 or 3 consecutive days. Yesterday I accidentally said one letter 7 times instead of 6. Did that invalidate the whole KT?
No, but it might weaken it a bit. Don't worry, you have plenty of opportunities to make up for it. :D

And one more question. I want to start cleaning/protecting a person important to me and my cat. For example, the person has been given "energy" by a chiropractor, which I don't know what kind of energy it is. For me, as a not very experienced SS, what is the easiest and most effective way to give enough energy to both the person and my cat, and still have enough energy for me?
You could simply do Retuning Curses 1&2 on this person as that is a beginner friendly option. This constitutes as cleaning and protection, not solely as "giving energy", but perhaps that is what you meant?

Genrally when we talk about "giving energy" (ie. energy work of any sorts) then you should always generate it abundantly as to not to drain yourself too much and potentially be vulnerable against enemy or whatever. Generally I would recommend rigorous yogic practice of Yoga and Pranyama, but our mileages vary and not everyone can do the same nor raise the same amout of energy. But in principle, keeping yourself on high levels gets the job done. Oh, and Returning Curses 1&2 would certainly have an effect on your own levels so keep an eye out how you feel and how much preparation you need to do, plus the amount of effort you can safely excert.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings. Is there any page on the JoS that addresses the use of plants for medicinal/wellbeing purposes (I mean other than magickal workings)? I read a book about this but it slanders witches so the rest of the info may also be corrupted.

Second, I've read in the Spiritual Warfare Training Manual that it's recommended to keep a journal, to keep track of meditations and relate important points. What's the benefit of that? If we kept journals for our daily meditation routine, for our spiritual warfare, for our rituals, our astrology sessions, and whatever other projects we undergo, we'd spend more time writing than practicing. Is it really useful for some of them? If yes, which? Wouldn't intense focus and active involvement in what we're doing replace formal writing of it?
No, because it would be very difficult to remember excact things done, say, after two or three years, plus all the affirmations and other details that are good to keep track of.

The journaling does not have to be super specific nor complicated, but it certainly has its uses when done even simply. Personally I keep track of date (astrological, so the beginning and the end of the day, which changes every day in the northern hemisphere), time of the day I did something, what I did, affirmations and some other small details, but not going much further that that, at least for now. I did not begin this immediately when I dedicated, but I wish I had. Some things are not remembered excactly anymore, which would be interesting to look back one day and make stock of what has been done.

Not keeping track of things done at all has many more downsides that upsides. All it takes is a few minutes a day, at most. More complicated journaling perhaps 10 minutes a day, so that is not much at all either. Just cut back on something useless you do and voilá, you have the time. Unless you plan on making an 150-200 word essay every day this is something that does not take much time at all.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I greetings to all SS.
My question is that with this affirmation, I am planning a 40-day work.I plan to vibrate 20xSowilo and say this affirmation:
“I am always highly motivated and I always meditate everyday.”

“I always have time to do quality meditations.”

“I have perfect concentration.”

“I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me.”

“I am worthy and deserving of all the best in life. I honor myself and am always improving my life in beneficial ways for me.”

“I am free from punishing myself, I forgive myself.”

This affirmation is taken from:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=358892#p358892

This is about Satanic hypnosis,but I can't do it because I can't even go into trance because my meditation and concentration skills are so bad.
So I would try the runic affirmation.
Do think this is a good idea that I am planning to do with the 40 days work(not to raise a lot of energy,just to create a steady,lasting result with the affirmation),or should I add other runes besides Sowilo?
Any ideas?

By the way, I'm in the Joy of Satan 40-day meditation program, I'll just add that separately.
That seems like a pretty good method. I wonder why you would include something like forgiving yourself in the affirmation, though. It is best kept as simple and to the point as possible. You could simply take the first two lines and be done with it as other lines are more focused on other aspects of your training which would be more effectively trained separately.

Also, the affirmations you do are more effective when brain waves are slowed down, ie. trance state. So you really can't escape the neccessity of the trance. If you insists on that affirmation, it would be more fitting to learn to trance and self hypnotize yourself for the whole set of affirmation. Otherwise it would make more sense to train focus with void meditation, flame meditation and visualisation practices and other parts for other runes.

Also, you could add more void meditation as to grow your concentration abilities. Remember, these things usually take time to build up, so prepare for the long haul. It will be worth when you look back at some point. Kind of like when you have built your physique to certain extent after beginning exercising actively.

Henu the Great said:
Dark Lawyer said:
Thanks!

I asked my Guardian Demon to help me control the energy. Good job, I managed to get the slag on target without a picture. Then I tried it with the picture on the tablet and it was easier.

I think I exaggerate when I talk about the OECD. Since I have been SS, it has improved a lot. But for now, at my current level of development, it is sufficient to send the slag to the target person after cleaning.

And I'm happy to report that I'm now doing the Killing Tetragrammaton after FRTR, as you advised earlier. :) The only days I don't have an evening FRTR are days when I work 11-12 hours for 2 or 3 consecutive days. Yesterday I accidentally said one letter 7 times instead of 6. Did that invalidate the whole KT?
No, but it might weaken it a bit. Don't worry, you have plenty of opportunities to make up for it. :D

And one more question. I want to start cleaning/protecting a person important to me and my cat. For example, the person has been given "energy" by a chiropractor, which I don't know what kind of energy it is. For me, as a not very experienced SS, what is the easiest and most effective way to give enough energy to both the person and my cat, and still have enough energy for me?
You could simply do Retuning Curses 1&2 on this person as that is a beginner friendly option. This constitutes as cleaning and protection, not solely as "giving energy", but perhaps that is what you meant?

Genrally when we talk about "giving energy" (ie. energy work of any sorts) then you should always generate it abundantly as to not to drain yourself too much and potentially be vulnerable against enemy or whatever. Generally I would recommend rigorous yogic practice of Yoga and Pranyama, but our mileages vary and not everyone can do the same nor raise the same amout of energy. But in principle, keeping yourself on high levels gets the job done. Oh, and Returning Curses 1&2 would certainly have an effect on your own levels so keep an eye out how you feel and how much preparation you need to do, plus the amount of effort you can safely excert.

Thank you for your reply! After realizing that much of what is recommended here is out of my comfort zone due to lack of personal experience, I have come to the conclusion that I will probably remain a beginner for the rest of my current life on earth.

I might try what you wrote. (Retuning Curses 1&2 on another person and my cat.) I guess it works with pictures on a tablet.

Henu the Great said:
Greetings. Is there any page on the JoS that addresses the use of plants for medicinal/wellbeing purposes (I mean other than magickal workings)? I read a book about this but it slanders witches so the rest of the info may also be corrupted.

Second, I've read in the Spiritual Warfare Training Manual that it's recommended to keep a journal, to keep track of meditations and relate important points. What's the benefit of that? If we kept journals for our daily meditation routine, for our spiritual warfare, for our rituals, our astrology sessions, and whatever other projects we undergo, we'd spend more time writing than practicing. Is it really useful for some of them? If yes, which? Wouldn't intense focus and active involvement in what we're doing replace formal writing of it?
No, because it would be very difficult to remember excact things done, say, after two or three years, plus all the affirmations and other details that are good to keep track of.

The journaling does not have to be super specific nor complicated, but it certainly has its uses when done even simply. Personally I keep track of date (astrological, so the beginning and the end of the day, which changes every day in the northern hemisphere), time of the day I did something, what I did, affirmations and some other small details, but not going much further that that, at least for now. I did not begin this immediately when I dedicated, but I wish I had. Some things are not remembered excactly anymore, which would be interesting to look back one day and make stock of what has been done.

Not keeping track of things done at all has many more downsides that upsides. All it takes is a few minutes a day, at most. More complicated journaling perhaps 10 minutes a day, so that is not much at all either. Just cut back on something useless you do and voilá, you have the time. Unless you plan on making an 150-200 word essay every day this is something that does not take much time at all.

Only 10 minutes? I've really written volumes.. Well I didn't think of journalism like that before, I'll do it correctly now!

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:
Dark Lawyer said:
Thanks!

Thank you for your reply! After realizing that much of what is recommended here is out of my comfort zone due to lack of personal experience, I have come to the conclusion that I will probably remain a beginner for the rest of my current life on earth.

I might try what you wrote. (Retuning Curses 1&2 on another person and my cat.) I guess it works with pictures on a tablet.

Brother, I'm a beginner too but let's keep optimistic. After all evolution is never over so even if we'd be advanced right now, we'd still be beginners in other aspects :D

Only 10 minutes? I've really written volumes.. Well I didn't think of journalism like that before, I'll do it correctly now!
The time spent is of course relative to what you write. If you are to write literal essays of your journey every day, no wonder it takes time. Journalism and journaling aren't excactly the same things, btw. Just wanted to point that out as well.

Dark Lawyer said:

No problem. And I would like to encourage you to never give up, you'll be amazed how much you can improve. It's all personal, but I am sure you can evolve past the beginner stages in a few years of consistent practice.

Then what method(s) do you recommend to get accurate answers to questions? I've only heard of the pendulum, the Ouija board, Tarot, and Astrology, but I'm open to new suggestions. Neither sounds for beginners but I suppose all good work must start somewhere.

Open all of the chakras. Open the 3rd eye. Open the Clairaudience and Clairvoyance chakras in your head. Use the Lögr and Dagaz runes focused into your 3rd eye with the intention of strenghtening and improving your intuition, and your awareness of the truth in all situations.

This improves your soul's ability to sense and recieve the truth. This must be done first, and most importantly. And all of those other tools are first requiring for this to be done for them to be effective. And if you do this enough, you will not need any of those material items or tools, because you will just be able to feel what the truth is.

But the mistake many people do who try to use those items, is most of them do not do any spiritual work on their senses. All they do is to try to practice that item, focus on that item, and play with that item every day. Which is not going to help.

Honestly you can start by just using the Lögr and Dagaz runes. Use them every day with some consistent number. And you will see improvement just by doing this. For how much work is needed to be done in order to see the largest effect, this is the easiest thing you could do.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Then what method(s) do you recommend to get accurate answers to questions? I've only heard of the pendulum, the Ouija board, Tarot, and Astrology, but I'm open to new suggestions. Neither sounds for beginners but I suppose all good work must start somewhere.

Open all of the chakras. Open the 3rd eye. Open the Clairaudience and Clairvoyance chakras in your head. Use the Lögr and Dagaz runes focused into your 3rd eye with the intention of strenghtening and improving your intuition, and your awareness of the truth in all situations.

This improves your soul's ability to sense and recieve the truth. This must be done first, and most importantly. And all of those other tools are first requiring for this to be done for them to be effective. And if you do this enough, you will not need any of those material items or tools, because you will just be able to feel what the truth is.

But the mistake many people do who try to use those items, is most of them do not do any spiritual work on their senses. All they do is to try to practice that item, focus on that item, and play with that item every day. Which is not going to help.

Honestly you can start by just using the Lögr and Dagaz runes. Use them every day with some consistent number. And you will see improvement just by doing this. For how much work is needed to be done in order to see the largest effect, this is the easiest thing you could do.

Thank you for this comprehensive answer.

Henu the Great said:
I greetings to all SS.
My question is that with this affirmation, I am planning a 40-day work.I plan to vibrate 20xSowilo and say this affirmation:
“I am always highly motivated and I always meditate everyday.”

“I always have time to do quality meditations.”

“I have perfect concentration.”

“I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me.”

“I am worthy and deserving of all the best in life. I honor myself and am always improving my life in beneficial ways for me.”

“I am free from punishing myself, I forgive myself.”

This affirmation is taken from:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=358892#p358892

This is about Satanic hypnosis,but I can't do it because I can't even go into trance because my meditation and concentration skills are so bad.
So I would try the runic affirmation.
Do think this is a good idea that I am planning to do with the 40 days work(not to raise a lot of energy,just to create a steady,lasting result with the affirmation),or should I add other runes besides Sowilo?
Any ideas?

By the way, I'm in the Joy of Satan 40-day meditation program, I'll just add that separately.
That seems like a pretty good method. I wonder why you would include something like forgiving yourself in the affirmation, though. It is best kept as simple and to the point as possible. You could simply take the first two lines and be done with it as other lines are more focused on other aspects of your training which would be more effectively trained separately.

Also, the affirmations you do are more effective when brain waves are slowed down, ie. trance state. So you really can't escape the neccessity of the trance. If you insists on that affirmation, it would be more fitting to learn to trance and self hypnotize yourself for the whole set of affirmation. Otherwise it would make more sense to train focus with void meditation, flame meditation and visualisation practices and other parts for other runes.

Also, you could add more void meditation as to grow your concentration abilities. Remember, these things usually take time to build up, so prepare for the long haul. It will be worth when you look back at some point. Kind of like when you have built your physique to certain extent after beginning exercising actively.
I took these affirmations from one of Maxine's sermons.
But I'm glad you have this insight that it's enough to do less affirmation, I think I'll apply it, it's interesting and tiring to make all these long statements at once anyway.
As for this answer, it is simply perfect.

Just as perfect as this one:
Henu the Great said:
Both aura of protection and 40 day meditation program are things that do not require special beginning dates to be effective. Especially regarding aura of protection as it is something that is casually done once or twice per day, every day along with cleaning. Just as you brush your teeth, instead of compared to a appoitment with dentist for specific examination. There is merit to beginning aura of protection on a favourable date if and when you have certain protective tasks in mind that you want to apply another layer of specific working, for example when you perform Returning Curses 1&2 for 40 day cycles. In such case, look for the phase of the Moon and the sign accordingly.

As for the visualisation part with aura of protection... It's better to not visualise or visualise poorly as opposed to not doing aura of protection at all since that would leave you wide open to any influence enemy pushes onto you. Further, as you vibrate runes you are raising energy regardless if you visualise or not. Visualisation and meditation on the energy parts are important for the latter part of Magick since that way you ensure success of your Magick, but if you are hindered then you should at least perform everything else well and just learn to visualise better over time. Practice is what grows results, not idleness.

Lastly, the 40 day meditation program is something that is a guideline for beginners. If you understand what needs to be done on a daily basis and you have no trouble putting 1+1 together regarding practicing, you can make your own meditation routine. There is no rule for completing the 40 day meditation program. Then again, if you want to complete it, go ahead. No harm in it.

I have also had time to reflect on this answer.I just don't know what to say about it, perfect sentences.

I would like to share my experience so far:
This is when I started the 40-day training(I mean I started again, quite a few times after failures).
1-3.day

Part of the routine:
1.Empty meditation with eyes open for 2 minutes.
2.Aura cleansing.
3.Protective meditation.

And on top of that, I added what I felt was simply necessary for energy and concentration:
Pavanamuktasana series part 2 fully performed.
Full breathing for 8 rounds.
Meditation with eyes closed as long as I can.
AoP(Shadowcat) with 20x vibration.

Experiences:I feel stronger and fitter from yoga,but I don't feel the energy specifically during yoga,only sometimes and that too weakly.
And about AoP:I feel the energy of the Runes but only more weakly and vaguely (because I need to develop my sensitivity to energy) and visualization is difficult, so I only visualize after vibrating the Runes, because even that feels difficult at the moment, to keep visualization up to now.
With aura cleansing and protective meditation I feel a cleft, like yoga, but weak and unsteady.

4-5.day:the same as the 1-3.day

6.day.
I am on the 6th day and have added chakra spinning.
Part of the routine:
1.Blank meditation with eyes open for 2 minutes.
2.Aura cleansing.
3.Protective meditation.
4.Chakra spinning.

And on top of that, I added what I felt was simply necessary for energy and concentration:
Pavanamuktasana series part 2.fully performed.
Full breathing with 8 rounds.
Void meditation with eyes closed as long as I can.
AoP(Shadowcat) with 20x vibration.

Experience:Same as before.

And I add these affirmations about meditation and trance to make it easier.

When attempting to copy it in my USB, my drive malfunctions and Windows doesn't recognize it . Also, some files it contains are unable to be copied. I want to have it though, to keep it for future generations and in case one day the enemy manages to take the Internet down
Hopefully it's not a virus, the guy who made it is a jew.

ello brethren.

on the JoS website, it says for people with Saturn in 8th house:

"They often crave a deep soul-to-soul union with a lover, but fate prevents this."

i indeed have saturn in 8th house. and yes i crave a soul-to-soul union with a lover. so to be told that 'fate prevents this' is a gunshot to the head. is it possible that certain meditations/spells can negate the effect of saturn & let me have a soul-lover?

or is it one of those ones where its set in hard stone, regardless of any power meditation/spell? let me knoww pls.

if there iS a way to 'change fate' and let me have a soul-lover, let me knoww. please :idea:

Greetings. Anyone has any idea what this is? I've read somewhere that when we experience "attacks" it's mostly our past programming making up everything, but I'd appreciate an opinion because it's the second night in a row when this phenomena disturbs my nights.
Correct my understanding if I'm wrong.
Disclaimer I don't want to scare new members, we can find a way to deal with this!
Last night I felt very negative energy from within my house which I don't usually feel, obviously. I heard all sorts of noise like the door lock twitching several times then snapping as if the door unlocked ( I thought my roommates are coming late but no one entered) I went quickly to check and it was locked. So I realized it isn't true, but I heard it. Then objects snapping from within the house, then the bathroom that's next to my bed, I heard the water from the sink and the bathtub get turned on and flowing and the light switch was pressed on and off but it was only me in the house and I was in bed. I tried to sleep but the sounds were loud so at one point I opened my eyes because I was both frightened and angry. Through the main room I saw this big bubble that was made of tiny black circles like particles vibrating close to one another with this grey air between them keeping them together, giving the shape of a moving cloud. Ugly. And this thing floated in the room in a line.
So I thought whatever it is, I thought I got to ignore it because it will just see it can't make me recite xian prayers, and then leave me alone. So I did and tried to fall to sleep. I said I won't open my eyes anymore because my mind will surely make me see something I'd really rather not see and I'd stay up the whole night.
Today, I thought I shouldn't have done that. Because in this morning when I cleaned my aura it was really dirty, before managing to get that dross out, the dirtiest I've encountered by now . Did this thing do something to me? Or my house? I think if I see this thing again, that I should confront it, perhaps with an FRTR tete a la tete or vibrating Father's name, and firmly willing it away? I don't know what this is, this is the first impediment. If it really is some enemy thought form, will my GD protect me from it or does ordering it to go away count as provoking danger and as thus They're not responsible?

As I'm writing this it's the same. Same noises, they have stopped now, I did an FRTR. But I can't do FRTRs while sleeping so, what can I do? Somehow sending it away before sleeping ?

For the love of Satan said:
Hello there!

I'm new to this board. I have a question regarding reincarnation ( although I'm reading Joy of Satan pages, there's so much stuff and a lot to digest!): Is it possible to change sex in the next reincarnation and further? Or do we always stay; women become women again, men become men again? Or is it possible to change to the opposite of the sex than the sex you're today? Thank in advance for any replies, or links, etc., for more information on the subject:)
You can't change your sex

Experiences:I feel stronger and fitter from yoga,but I don't feel the energy specifically during yoga,only sometimes and that too weakly.
And about AoP:I feel the energy of the Runes but only more weakly and vaguely (because I need to develop my sensitivity to energy) and visualization is difficult, so I only visualize after vibrating the Runes, because even that feels difficult at the moment, to keep visualization up to now.
With aura cleansing and protective meditation I feel a cleft, like yoga, but weak and unsteady.
The issue in your case with yoga is that you are not doing enough to raise much of energy.

Yoga is performed as a sequence, and full sequence should include forward bends, backwards bends, side bends, twisting, lying, standing, sitting and reverse poses, all in specific order. When you perform yoga in such way, you will (once you get your body activated to certain extent) start to generate more energy.

That is not to say simple sequences such as you have done so far have no place because they do, but for specific purposes. However, for overall improvement, the full sequence needs to be done.

One easy and simple program can be found from JoS library and it includes all the basics in a sequence. Try it. Link: https://satanslibrary.org/Yoga_Routine.html

Do not be intimidated by this as you will get used to this eventually by simply practicing. I remember when I begun consistent practice, the above routine was A LOT. But I did it diligently and hungry for more. Now, I do 90 minutes with ease. This in two years. Now I am looking to improve on to master level and my sight is set at 3,10 and 20 year periods realizing that despite my gains I am very deficient in some regards needing much improvement. There is no shortcut to mastery, only smart and hard work. Best get to it. :D

Brother, I'm a beginner too but let's keep optimistic. After all evolution is never over so even if we'd be advanced right now, we'd still be beginners in other aspects :D

Henu the Great said:
No problem. And I would like to encourage you to never give up, you'll be amazed how much you can improve. It's all personal, but I am sure you can evolve past the beginner stages in a few years of consistent practice.

Thanks. I said goodbye to the forum the other day and I'm still talking. :roll:

I am 39 years old and my life is on the floor. It is possible that I will be a beginner for the rest of my life, because the years go by and I am getting more and more bitter. And bitterness can easily get me to the point in a year or two that I don't even feel like doing the most basic spiritual exercises. In this case, it would also be an achievement if I could maintain the beginner level.

Unfortunately, my situation is not one that can be significantly improved by planetary squares, yoga, runes, astrology, etc. We live in the 3D reality where matter dominates and energy is subordinate. In my case, the material background is completely absent because I made bad choices in the past. And if the material background is zero, then the energy has nothing to relate to.

And until I see that an SS can convert matter into energy, I find it very hard to believe that it can convert energy into matter. I can only hope that we might be able to do it, but even here on the forum, reports of personal results are rare.

So, the structure of society is not such that at the age of 40 (in the Balkans) you can build a castle from shit starting from scratch. I don't want to go into details because I know my situation, and unlike many people, I have both self-awareness and situational awareness. So I'm not optimistic...

The point is that when I'm on the verge of tears, I'm understandably not motivated by any energetic work. I do the AC/AP/VM and FRTR/KT exercises. But I've almost stopped doing those too - then I talked to Satan, and I had a strong feeling that it would be good to continue -, and unfortunately there's no guarantee that I won't stop doing them in six months, for example. Especially if the Hunger Games starts.

Henu the Great said:
The issue in your case with yoga is that you are not doing enough to raise much of energy.

Yoga is performed as a sequence, and full sequence should include forward bends, backwards bends, side bends, twisting, lying, standing, sitting and reverse poses, all in specific order. When you perform yoga in such way, you will (once you get your body activated to certain extent) start to generate more energy.

That is not to say simple sequences such as you have done so far have no place because they do, but for specific purposes. However, for overall improvement, the full sequence needs to be done.

One easy and simple program can be found from JoS library and it includes all the basics in a sequence. Try it. Link: https://satanslibrary.org/Yoga_Routine.html

Do not be intimidated by this as you will get used to this eventually by simply practicing. I remember when I begun consistent practice, the above routine was A LOT. But I did it diligently and hungry for more. Now, I do 90 minutes with ease. This in two years. Now I am looking to improve on to master level and my sight is set at 3,10 and 20 year periods realizing that despite my gains I am very deficient in some regards needing much improvement. There is no shortcut to mastery, only smart and hard work. Best get to it. :D

each of the links provided do not work, at least in the country im at (france). is says 'error 523' 'origin is unreachable'

sola said:
each of the links provided do not work, at least in the country im at (france). is says 'error 523' 'origin is unreachable'
The site is up. You might want to try a proxy server, vpn connection or using tor browser when sites are unavailable to see if it's your connection.

Dark Lawyer said:
Thanks. I said goodbye to the forum the other day and I'm still talking. :roll:

I am 39 years old and my life is on the floor. It is possible that I will be a beginner for the rest of my life, because the years go by and I am getting more and more bitter. And bitterness can easily get me to the point in a year or two that I don't even feel like doing the most basic spiritual exercises. In this case, it would also be an achievement if I could maintain the beginner level.

Unfortunately, my situation is not one that can be significantly improved by planetary squares, yoga, runes, astrology, etc. We live in the 3D reality where matter dominates and energy is subordinate. In my case, the material background is completely absent because I made bad choices in the past. And if the material background is zero, then the energy has nothing to relate to.

And until I see that an SS can convert matter into energy, I find it very hard to believe that it can convert energy into matter. I can only hope that we might be able to do it, but even here on the forum, reports of personal results are rare.

So, the structure of society is not such that at the age of 40 (in the Balkans) you can build a castle from shit starting from scratch. I don't want to go into details because I know my situation, and unlike many people, I have both self-awareness and situational awareness. So I'm not optimistic...

The point is that when I'm on the verge of tears, I'm understandably not motivated by any energetic work. I do the AC/AP/VM and FRTR/KT exercises. But I've almost stopped doing those too - then I talked to Satan, and I had a strong feeling that it would be good to continue -, and unfortunately there's no guarantee that I won't stop doing them in six months, for example. Especially if the Hunger Games starts.
Ceasing practicing would be the worst decision of your life. I would advise to take one day at a time and focus on the present. 39 years is a good time to begin, because you still have many decades left. Much progress can be made even in a few years of consistent practice, even though you now feel like this is not the case.

You are describing Godlike powers ("convert matter into energy") while forgetting that you need to master simple steps before working with more complex issues. The best way to start this out is to train your mind and start slowly fixing health related deficiencies and faults with energy work and yoga since these are the easiest to manifest. Things out of your immediate control require more skill and effort, yet still, are conceivably doable - with practice comes skill. Not to mention spiritual warfare, where every person matters, no matter your level. Even if you did cancel out one Jewish prayer per day, then that is worth in the long term, and the best part is that you only get better (and we have home field advantage, if you forgot).

Furthermore, you have things backwards. Matter is subordinate to your will and power. Again, simple things first, complex ones later.

If you feel like crying now then its nothing compared to hardships ahead when you are not using magickal tools at your disposal and are at complete whims of your fate. Overcoming fate is hard, but that's how it's at the present moment. Fear not, one pushup today, is worth ten pushups tomorrow and even more later on. If you stop doing pushups, how much have you missed out on when others around you show results. That would be sad, if anything.

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
This is a quote from one member.

Even if you can not see yourself as a champion later on right now, it is possible.

Serbon said:
Hello there!

I'm new to this board. I have a question regarding reincarnation ( although I'm reading Joy of Satan pages, there's so much stuff and a lot to digest!): Is it possible to change sex in the next reincarnation and further? Or do we always stay; women become women again, men become men again? Or is it possible to change to the opposite of the sex than the sex you're today? Thanks, in advance for any replies, or links, etc., for more information on the subject:)

Thanks for the quick reply. However, I read many books on reincarnation that explain sex change occurs although not very often. I'm confused. Aren't our God Lucifer there to make us happy and if we want to experience the other sex, it can happen through reincarnation?
It can't

Serbon said:
Hello there!

I'm new to this board. I have a question regarding reincarnation ( although I'm reading Joy of Satan pages, there's so much stuff and a lot to digest!): Is it possible to change sex in the next reincarnation and further? Or do we always stay; women become women again, men become men again? Or is it possible to change to the opposite of the sex than the sex you're today? Thanks, in advance for any replies, or links, etc., for more information on the subject:)

Thanks for the quick reply. However, I read many books on reincarnation that explain sex change occurs although not very often. I'm confused. Aren't our God Lucifer there to make us happy and if we want to experience the other sex, it can happen through reincarnation?

Don't know much about the policy of Hell, but it's 100% known that you keep your gender, race, (sometimes Guardian) and overall appearance and personality throughout incarnations. Because it's the same Soul, and its manifestations. I never read this but I think that you tend to keep your family line (to keep your DNA )

Henu the Great said:
Ceasing practicing would be the worst decision of your life. I would advise to take one day at a time and focus on the present. 39 years is a good time to begin, because you still have many decades left. Much progress can be made even in a few years of consistent practice, even though you now feel like this is not the case.

You are describing Godlike powers ("convert matter into energy") while forgetting that you need to master simple steps before working with more complex issues. The best way to start this out is to train your mind and start slowly fixing health related deficiencies and faults with energy work and yoga since these are the easiest to manifest. Things out of your immediate control require more skill and effort, yet still, are conceivably doable - with practice comes skill. Not to mention spiritual warfare, where every person matters, no matter your level. Even if you did cancel out one Jewish prayer per day, then that is worth in the long term, and the best part is that you only get better (and we have home field advantage, if you forgot).

Furthermore, you have things backwards. Matter is subordinate to your will and power. Again, simple things first, complex ones later.

If you feel like crying now then its nothing compared to hardships ahead when you are not using magickal tools at your disposal and are at complete whims of your fate. Overcoming fate is hard, but that's how it's at the present moment. Fear not, one pushup today, is worth ten pushups tomorrow and even more later on. If you stop doing pushups, how much have you missed out on when others around you show results. That would be sad, if anything.

Thank you, but you do not know my situation. Small improvements literally mean nothing to me. And I'll spare you the answer: the same goes for adding up small improvements. (And I did not speak about health problems.)

You cleverly dodged the answer. You all talk a lot on this forum about using energy to achieve material things. (Although accounts of personal success are extremely rare on the forum.) What I wrote was that until you are able to turn matter into energy, it is pointless to even experiment with achieving material results with energy. But I trust that you and the other forum members will succeed.

Spiritual practices have not worked for me, so the only sensible reaction is to stop. This is how it works in all walks of life. And thanks for the "sectarian threat", I've had enough threats of brimstone hell in my Christian days. :) My life is shit with and without meditation. And in the collapsing Balkans I can have only one fate, whether I meditate or not. I've made every physical effort - in 3D reality, that's the priority. If Satan wanted to save me, he could have easily done so if he'd just given me a little nudge on my job search for the past 1 year. There must be a reason why, despite the fact that I resisted social blackmail in vaccine-obsessed Hungary and sacrificed to avoid vaccination, I didn't get help. It seems that Satan does not wish to see me on the SS road.

Yesterday I finished the spiritual practices. And I opened a thread asking for my account to be deleted. I quoted HP Cobra to notice the thread. Will you delete my account or is this not happening?

(I am not sure if I will respond further. I've never taken a sedative, but now it will be a big achievement if I can dull myself down enough with Xanax to go to work on Monday.)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75726

Henu the Great said:

Today I tried the Hatha Yoga Routine and it really gives me more energy.
I feel exactly as I did 2 years ago when I started the first part of the pavanamuktasana series.It's been a long time since I felt so good and strong.
By the way, I didn't want to practice this pavanamuktasana series, I just started with these because I wasn't very flexible and I didn't think I could do these that you linked.
But today I managed to get going and was able to do the whole routine with relative ease, except for the headstand and the post-headstand pose.
I also wanted to do the headstand,but I was going to do it towards the end of the exercise,because I couldn't do it in my seat,but I would have had to go to the wall.I was going to do it,but I forgot.But I'll do it tomorrow anyway,because it's part of it.But I feel so good anyway.

I have the same experience about AoP,as before.Even though I can't visualise well and I can't go into trance, I can still feel the power of the Runes and the effect of the affirmation in the moment.But even if I don't feel it at the moment, I still do it.
I'm like, even if I don't raise much energy and it's not as effective because of the trance and visualization, but I do it for at least 40 days to get it engraved in my soul.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
I am using the same runes for the same purpose. 2 x 10 minutes a day, anything less seems to be insufficient. I like this setup for aop, it has worked well.

Hell yes dude its fucking tank armor :D
"tank armor"
Happy%2Btime%2Bfor%2Bthis%2Bthree%2Bsignal%2Bofficers.jpg

One more "tank armor" :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:
ea78fe894f3d07a8a96a4b36ca9158ee.md.jpg

You look at,I cannot thank you enough for the help you have given me.
If I master this,I will certainly think of you.
Anyway,you are not in my signature by accident. :cool: :cool:
It's not easy to get on here, I just don't take effortlessly anything or anyone on.But you succeesed to. :D

Serbon said:
Hello there!

It depends on the source of these books, because some are unreliable, as the author's beliefs you don't have to belive everything. But such a thing cannot happen.

HailTheSerpent said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aquarius said:
Mate, how about you just do some self examination and be honest with yourself, how many years have you wasted, and how many more are you gonna waste with your baseless claims?
The only one that is limiting you is yourself and only yourself, because not one of your posts have ever been coherent. If you want help why don't you just ask for it? Instead of wasting this forum's space with your gibberish comments that often make it seem you're on drugs?
BE RESPECTFUL, BE HONEST, and there will be no reason for us to doubt you and respond negatively to you.
Where would you be if instead of your slander you had asked for help? You would be a much better person. Stop wasting time.

See now you think I am on drugs and I don’t do that I been asking for help why would you help me since can anybody help me
"Help me help me help me" Help yourself. You want everything on a silver platter, but this isn't high school where all the answers can be cheated off of or googled. You're taking the path to literally become a god and you complain that it's difficult. Of course it's difficult, keep going. This is an individual path, yet you complain that others are not validating you. This is a path of empowerment of the self, but you're here begging others to empower you. What you need is self awareness. Let me ask you, when was the last time you've asked how you can help us?

You one I don't like I been ask how can I help y'all how can I this n how can I that what can you do

Dark Lawyer said:
Henu the Great said:

Thank you, but you do not know my situation. Small improvements literally mean nothing to me. And I'll spare you the answer: the same goes for adding up small improvements. (And I did not speak about health problems.)

You cleverly dodged the answer. You all talk a lot on this forum about using energy to achieve material things. (Although accounts of personal success are extremely rare on the forum.) What I wrote was that until you are able to turn matter into energy, it is pointless to even experiment with achieving material results with energy. But I trust that you and the other forum members will succeed.

Spiritual practices have not worked for me, so the only sensible reaction is to stop. This is how it works in all walks of life. And thanks for the "sectarian threat", I've had enough threats of brimstone hell in my Christian days. :) My life is shit with and without meditation. And in the collapsing Balkans I can have only one fate, whether I meditate or not. I've made every physical effort - in 3D reality, that's the priority. If Satan wanted to save me, he could have easily done so if he'd just given me a little nudge on my job search for the past 1 year. There must be a reason why, despite the fact that I resisted social blackmail in vaccine-obsessed Hungary and sacrificed to avoid vaccination, I didn't get help. It seems that Satan does not wish to see me on the SS road.

Yesterday I finished the spiritual practices. And I opened a thread asking for my account to be deleted. I quoted HP Cobra to notice the thread. Will you delete my account or is this not happening?

(I am not sure if I will respond further. I've never taken a sedative, but now it will be a big achievement if I can dull myself down enough with Xanax to go to work on Monday.)

Mate,do not give up.You have just been SS for a year(This is my guesstimate,correct me if i am wrong).Try to meditate more.Even if nothing works in your favour, Keep persevering until you reach the level where you can meet the Gods personally.I have been an SS for 5 months only.Satan did not reach out to me either.

Thank you for the reply! Is this only for Satanic souls that we keep our gender, race, same soul, DNA, etc.?
I read books about the subject and children who remembered their past lives, and some of them changed their gender.
Our Gods only incarnate Satanic souls. Souls of jews are "anatomically" different from Gentile Souls and Gods don't help them incarnate. As for the enemy reincarnating the top ones, I suppose gender and DNA are kept - to be as close to the original potential as possible. Those born in Gentiles bodies are Gentile Souls.
Regarding those children, when one tries to remember their past lives, there's a great chance they end up seeing their Racial Soul aka because Souls of the same Race are strongly connected, they see Lives of other humans from the same Racial Tree, not necessarily themselves. Maybe humans that played a great role in their past life (that's where the strong affinity comes from) that were also part of the Tree. That's why hundreds of people were Napoleon in their past life :lol:
Children, susceptible, and mostly not Satanically schooled, can't make the difference and say it was them. Like many adults if I think about it

Today I tried the Hatha Yoga Routine and it really gives me more energy.
I feel exactly as I did 2 years ago when I started the first part of the pavanamuktasana series.It's been a long time since I felt so good and strong.
By the way, I didn't want to practice this pavanamuktasana series, I just started with these because I wasn't very flexible and I didn't think I could do these that you linked.
But today I managed to get going and was able to do the whole routine with relative ease, except for the headstand and the post-headstand pose.
I also wanted to do the headstand,but I was going to do it towards the end of the exercise,because I couldn't do it in my seat,but I would have had to go to the wall.I was going to do it,but I forgot.But I'll do it tomorrow anyway,because it's part of it.But I feel so good anyway.

I have the same experience about AoP,as before.Even though I can't visualise well and I can't go into trance, I can still feel the power of the Runes and the effect of the affirmation in the moment.But even if I don't feel it at the moment, I still do it.
I'm like, even if I don't raise much energy and it's not as effective because of the trance and visualization, but I do it for at least 40 days to get it engraved in my soul.
Good job, things get done by doing! Do not be afraid of trying new poses even when they seem intimidating at first. Unless the pose in question is totally unviable for you personally (some intermeditate or advanced ones are very much like this), you can and should do an easier variation or some other poses that prepare your body for more complex ones. Many times when we look at examples done by someone else, they are very flexible and it can be demoralizing or intimidating, but the thing is that in most cases we can do the same poses, just not as flawlessly as someone who has been practicing for many years and has natural talent. For example, I do not think any of the poses in the example routine on JoS are unattainable for new people, excpect maybe the reverse poses for certain people.

For headstand you can do tripod at first. And you definitely should not do it on a seat, but on flat surface. That way you get used to being upside down in a safe manner. Once it becomes easy to do, try headstand against a wall, and after that you can do it without support. From headstand you can move towards to doing handstand against a support and from there without support. Other poses advance in somewhat same manner as well, as there are many poses with two, three and more variations which become increasingly more difficult step by step.

As for the AoP. Vibrating words of power do raise energy despite not being in a trance. However, being in trance does increase the effectiveness of the whole ordeal, and especially programming and directing the energy parts. AoP should be done continously, unless you are talking about making a layer on your current AoP in which case doing 40 day cycle(s) is fine option.

You look at,I cannot thank you enough for the help you have given me.
If I master this,I will certainly think of you.
Anyway,you are not in my signature by accident. :cool: :cool:
It's not easy to get on here, I just don't take effortlessly anything or anyone on.But you succeesed to. :D
Haha, thanks. And you are welcome.

Dark Lawyer said:
You are correct that I do not know your situation as you have not explained it for once. You have complained with same template for about at least five posts that I can remember. We could help you better explaining correct mesures for specific situations if you would open up your situation.

I brought up health because matters closely related to your personal sphere are more easily manifested than those further away, such as landing a job. That being said, removing karma and then working to attract something is very much attainable even by you, believe it or not.

Dodge what? I saw no explicit question from you. You only lamented how things are not going excactly your way despite the fact that you have put almost no effort to your goals. There are few posts about achieving successes. I did not share mine because: 1. I did not think you wanted to hear them. 2. I do not want to share everything going in detail.

However, I can assure you that despite not being able to literally turn dirt into gold (which almost sounds like you are trying to mock us here) I have achieved better physical, mental and spiritual health and comfortable position regarding finances, nothing fancy, just comfortable with one specific larger success that even you would be suprised of. I had shared that one in past in one topic, look it up if you want.

You would be correct to assume that direction would need to change, but not to the direction you think. If something does not work, despite working for many others, only one thing can be deducted: You are doing something wrong and or not enough.

I did not make a threat to you, but warned you that you are making a mistake.

Further, you blame me for Christian notions, but at the same time make your woes come about as something that should be fixed by someone else (ie, Satan in this case) and not by yourself when it's on you to turn your life around, which is the excact Christian mentality that you despise. The irony is real!

If you really want to leave, then leave. Altough any sensible person, including me, does advise against this. No one is holding you here against your will. We have provided help every step of the way and continue to do so, and the rest is up to the recipient to apply and learn. There is no need to delete your account. The sedative part seems like just another trip from you to drag us down to your level. I only hope that even something little got through and you would stop being such a wimp.

"You are correct that I do not know your situation as you have not explained it for once. You have complained with same template for about at least five posts that I can remember. We could help you better explaining correct mesures for specific situations if you would open up your situation."

I have described my situation in detail. It's not my fault if you didn't read it. 279 posts in 1 year is not a lot, I don't post here often.

"However, I can assure you that despite not being able to literally turn dirt into gold (which almost sounds like you are trying to mock us here) I have achieved better physical, mental and spiritual health and comfortable position regarding finances, nothing fancy, just comfortable with one specific larger success that even you would be suprised of. I had shared that one in past in one topic, look it up if you want."

If you had at least read my linked farewell topic (a few sentences in total), you would not have thought to write something like "I mocking". And if you had read my posts on the "Shinzo Abe's assassination, Boris Johnson's resignation, Georgian slogans, foreign invasion, Ukrainian war, enemy withdrawal" topic, you would know that I am talking about how none of you will be able to use rtrs to stop 250 million starving North Africans from coming to our countries, while we have no food.

And I'm not going to read all 5044 of your posts to find a single story in an unmarked topic. And you know very well that is an unrealistic notion on your part.

"You only lamented how things are not going excactly your way despite the fact that you have put almost no effort to your goals. (...) ...but at the same time make your woes come about as something that should be fixed by someone else (ie, Satan in this case) and not by yourself when it's on you to turn your life around, which is the excact Christian mentality that you despise. (...) The sedative part seems like just another trip from you to drag us down to your level."

Thanks for confirming my departure from the forum with these words. You have obviously been stuck in an abstract sectarian mindset for a long time. And at this point your mind automatically closes to the fact that in the 3D world physical action is dominant . :) And if you'd read even one of my posts carefully, you'd know that I've done more to improve my situation than many on this forum.

And yes, I did spiritual works also. They did not work, I did not feel or experience anything. I've written this several times, I'm sorry if your mind is sectarian and closed to this information.

Dark Lawyer said:
You have taken enough forum space with your pointless argument
Resources and means have been given to you. If you want to use them, well done. If not, leave and spare us the rest of your complaints.
I am sorry you are in an uncomfortable situation but help yourself otherwise don't try to bring us in this too.

Greetings. I recently read about the black mirrors on the website and something doesn't make sense. If a mirror is painted, can you still see through it? Or it's not that sight we're talking about? I mean, paint is matte. :lol:

You have taken enough forum space with your pointless argument
Resources and means have been given to you. If you want to use them, well done. If not, leave and spare us the rest of your complaints.
I am sorry you are in an uncomfortable situation but help yourself otherwise don't try to bring us in this too.

1. Learn to use the forum's citation technique.

2. My little boy, you have never helped with a single sentence, piece of advice or method, so it would be appropriate for you to show modesty and restraint. You are not a sheriff, the moderator will let you know if there is a problem with my posts. :)

3. Briefly about my life and my situation: without magic (!), with one hand up my ass, I have solved situations that would have made many forum members cry. I have also written about these, in black letters on a white background. 280 posts in a year. You could have easily read them if you were actually interested in what I was up to, and not just posting here to run your mouth and play some sort of b-category self-proclaimed sheriff.

4. By the way, I wasn't talking to you, sonny, I was talking to Henu the Great, who, unlike you, is an intelligent conversationalist and capable of giving useful advice. You'll speak to me when I ask you.

Greetings. I recently read about the black mirrors on the website and something doesn't make sense. If a mirror is painted, can you still see through it? Or it's not that sight we're talking about? I mean, paint is matte. :lol:

Now that's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't interpret simple sentences. Like a semi-analphabetic. You know: you need to learn basic primary school reading comprehension first, then maybe you can start learning some rudimentary magic.

Could you explain to me what you don't understand about painting a mirror completely with black glass paint - I used special glass paint, it doesn't wear off - and then you only see the black paint on the mirror?

Hey everyone!

I'm going to open a blocked chakra. This website says to vibrate a rune. How many times do I vibrate the rune?

Here's the website : https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

The part I'm referring to is number 2.

Dark Lawyer said:

"You are correct that I do not know your situation as you have not explained it for once. You have complained with same template for about at least five posts that I can remember. We could help you better explaining correct mesures for specific situations if you would open up your situation."

I have described my situation in detail. It's not my fault if you didn't read it. 279 posts in 1 year is not a lot, I don't post here often.

"However, I can assure you that despite not being able to literally turn dirt into gold (which almost sounds like you are trying to mock us here) I have achieved better physical, mental and spiritual health and comfortable position regarding finances, nothing fancy, just comfortable with one specific larger success that even you would be suprised of. I had shared that one in past in one topic, look it up if you want."

If you had at least read my linked farewell topic (a few sentences in total), you would not have thought to write something like "I mocking". And if you had read my posts on the "Shinzo Abe's assassination, Boris Johnson's resignation, Georgian slogans, foreign invasion, Ukrainian war, enemy withdrawal" topic, you would know that I am talking about how none of you will be able to use rtrs to stop 250 million starving North Africans from coming to our countries, while we have no food.

And I'm not going to read all 5044 of your posts to find a single story in an unmarked topic. And you know very well that is an unrealistic notion on your part.

"You only lamented how things are not going excactly your way despite the fact that you have put almost no effort to your goals. (...) ...but at the same time make your woes come about as something that should be fixed by someone else (ie, Satan in this case) and not by yourself when it's on you to turn your life around, which is the excact Christian mentality that you despise. (...) The sedative part seems like just another trip from you to drag us down to your level."

Thanks for confirming my departure from the forum with these words. You have obviously been stuck in an abstract sectarian mindset for a long time. And at this point your mind automatically closes to the fact that in the 3D world physical action is dominant . :) And if you'd read even one of my posts carefully, you'd know that I've done more to improve my situation than many on this forum.

And yes, I did spiritual works also. They did not work, I did not feel or experience anything. I've written this several times, I'm sorry if your mind is sectarian and closed to this information.
You would be surprised how many of your posts I have read and in most of them you lament how bad things are. Even brain dead person can see how bad life is for most people. Resolving issues is another matter and takes time and effort, which you seem to be unwilling to do given how much you like whining about your piece of cake.

As for the usage of Magick, you'd be surprised in your stubbornness how it works. It simply requires time and effort, of which you are unwilling to use and while you don't, you make this childish claim that 3d world requires actions, and actions alone. Wake up, everything is made of vibrations. Your understanding is less than childs and then you have the audacity to make claims how things are this and that. Learn some basics before you start arguing. You have claimed having done things, but all I have gathered from you is that you have barely done decent daily routine for less than a year. Guess what... You want that big chunk of gold, huge castle and a nice babe, it requires more than what you have put in! Deal with it.

Lastly, as a man you should know that world owes you nothing. If you want something, you've got to get it instead of asking for handouts.

Whatever you want to call me, it does not change the fact that your life is on you and when you don't push hard enough on the right time all you have are scraps. Calling others names does hardly change that.

Henu the Great said:
You would be surprised how many of your posts I have read and in most of them you lament how bad things are. Even brain dead person can see how bad life is for most people. Resolving issues is another matter and takes time and effort, which you seem to be unwilling to do given how much you like whining about your piece of cake.

As for the usage of Magick, you'd be surprised in your stubbornness how it works. It simply requires time and effort, of which you are unwilling to use and while you don't, you make this childish claim that 3d world requires actions, and actions alone. Wake up, everything is made of vibrations. Your understanding is less than childs and then you have the audacity to make claims how things are this and that. Learn some basics before you start arguing. You have claimed having done things, but all I have gathered from you is that you have barely done decent daily routine for less than a year. Guess what... You want that big chunk of gold, huge castle and a nice babe, it requires more than what you have put in! Deal with it.

Lastly, as a man you should know that world owes you nothing. If you want something, you've got to get it instead of asking for handouts.

Whatever you want to call me, it does not change the fact that your life is on you and when you don't push hard enough on the right time all you have are scraps. Calling others names does hardly change that.

I don't want to OFF here. I answered you in the "Money" topic about "calling others names".

My comment has not yet appeared. By the way, I am not familiar with that topic and I cannot imagine who quoted me there and why.

For some reason you claim that I have not explained my life situation. (?) Like you, Blitzkreig encourages me to do so in my farewell topic. Ok. If I haven't been detailed enough, I'll explain it there at length and in detail. I just need to translate it into English.

Dark Lawyer said:

Now that's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't interpret simple sentences. Like a semi-analphabetic. You know: you need to learn basic primary school reading comprehension first, then maybe you can start learning some rudimentary magic.

Could you explain to me what you don't understand about painting a mirror completely with black glass paint - I used special glass paint, it doesn't wear off - and then you only see the black paint on the mirror?

Excuse me for being a valve for your built up frustrations from your messy life. That's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't cut yourself from this forum even though you said you would. Anyways, I figured it out. By the way, you don't have to paint it completely, it's meant to be painted on one side only, but I guess I'm not the only semi-analphabetic one here :)

Dark Lawyer said:
For some reason you claim that I have not explained my life situation. (?) Like you, Blitzkreig encourages me to do so in my farewell topic. Ok. If I haven't been detailed enough, I'll explain it there at length and in detail. I just need to translate it into English.
Yes, you have told your situation, but perhaps being more in detail could have made it possible for us to give specific help instead of generic help. Regardless, one has to actually put the advice in action, otherwise it amounts to nothing. Newbie gains are one thing and not to br ignored, but gaining reasonable power and skill takes many years to build up to. Furthermore, ignoring the necessity of progression as you have done is counterproductive when you have large goals in mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back