Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AN IMPORTENT NOTE ah my spelling i dont know?

Guy Stoneham

All ways lisen to High Priestress Maxine,she is amzen she really is,she is the leader of the Joy Of Satan that how i see her but of corse the others priest in the joy of Satan are really good to but to me Maxine has the last say,Im glade i found her :),Hail Satan

Hello there how are URLSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Guy Stoneham <guystoneham@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:57:51 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Cc: <guystoneham@...Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re:AN IMPORTENT NOTE ah my spelling i dont know?
  All ways lisen to High Priestress Maxine,she is amzen she really is,she is the leader of the Joy Of Satan that how i see her but of corse the others priest in the joy of Satan are really good to but to me Maxine has the last say,Im glade i found her :),Hail Satan

I Andmat to the group of recently I did not find one guide me or teach me my lessons, what I do and also want to defend God of bone and joined the army of Satan, I carry a lot of talent, including the art of persuasion and charisma and science of miracles and also carry important information about Christianity and Judaism, cursed, and I Alm too and I want to Alentqam them what do I do???

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back