Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Threats Done To My Life: And Ritual Schedule

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings everyone,

This message is not written for any other reason than motivation and for everyone to know beyond a shadow of doubt, that we are on the correct path. I always tried to keep it very much impersonal; but since we want to make it personal, I have to tell these rodents to continue with what they want to do and that it's already to late for discourses.

Over the last years and in a barrage lately, a lot of lesser rodents and those of the enemy keep writing to me threats, involving family and so on.

They seem to be forgetting a few things; such as who or what I truly consider a family. Unfortunately in this case, my family is where they cannot even fathom to touch. They also keep forgetting I am not even a "person" per se.

That was a long time ago; they lost the ability to stop my own process from occurring. What can the whole world and all the power do to you, but such fine details escape these arrogant "Gods" that rule today?

What they think this will achieve is a form of "intimidation". They are animals who do not understand anything besides their own mortality. I have been beyond this.

After all my love for the Gods has come at a exchange. This exchange was that I will have to deny all the pointless and empty authorities of the enemy; they have a lot of power but no authority over the Gods or mankind.

Everyday, I see more and more atrocities happening against people. It's been way too long. A few hours ago, here we go again with Israel trying to trigger another war with Iran. The whole world has to follow behind this and nod to their masters. Well, these beings are not my masters.

They have principalities, orders and everything else in the world, but they will never have or own the Gods and the people of the Gods. Everyone will bend their knees to their "Saviors", try to "Save themselves", but I am a being that is already saved in the Gods. I need no more saving.

As beings without a soul, they could never truly understand these statements. For them, all that matters is their game and they think that this is a game.

In the following years, the transgressions of the enemy are going to really show. What have we been seeing all these previous months but more and more violence against other people? That's all they know; threats, violence, attacks and aggression.

They think that everyone is going to bend their knees and object to their pressure. They have after all the world as they claim; paid politicians, fools, whole barracks of orcs and slaves that are under their control. They bought these orcs with money, desires or at the low cost of fear. And I have none of this in me.

In the same way, they overestimated their own orcs and their own bought up servants, to where now the loud sirens of war are all over Israel, scarring the souls and minds of that mice for eternity to come.

Underestimating humanity as they usually do, they think that everything was a joke and that the Gods do not exist. They attacked the presiding intelligence of the cosmos Satanas and tried to cast down Zeus from the throne. Now they listen to the sirens in Israel and they only thing they feel is more and more hateful bloodlust; their souls are locked into Tartarus while they are still "alive".

Their "people" celebrating children blown up to bits, the homeless, the widows and the hungry and the enslaved.

And these rodents also dare to send me ultimatums and try to threaten me, to either capitulate or to "join them". I will stand with Humanity and not with you rodents.

Arrogant like Xerxes, they believe that their demands are a "dictate". The dictate is based nowhere on the heavenly orders who observe these animals in their reckless spree, and allow them to burn their own souls in damnation.

I have to explicitly state that the only earthly authority I recognize is the authority of the People of the Gods and nobody else. I respect the offices of this world but not their servitude; they have sold themselves cheap and they are slaves. My decision as it was 15 years ago, is the same as it is today: I have existed free and I have freed others, and the conveniences of the shackles of your cave of ignorance are not for me.

I will not sell my soul to them at any price, let alone on the price of fear.

Between us and the enemy we know that they are the ones who are truly afraid. They are so pathetic and so shaky, that they literally own the planet and still they are afraid of any echo that comes from the Gods. Because they know what this truly means. It means their time is near.

I will walk straight into any potential danger and damnation without hesitation, for I know that I am truly blessed by the Gods. If anything, I expect the enemy to wear me the crown of the Victor over them. The crown of my people will not fall into their hands at any rate and under any condition.

Observing humanity, what humanity needs right now, is people that will not bow their heads. Most your of favorite social media idols have capitulated. Others wear the yoke of Christ, and others wear a yoke of bronze.

Comfortable religions, taking the side of power even if it is the side of evil, closing their ears and walking around with different chains on their necks; some of metal, others of silver and others of gold.

They pompously behave like Xerxes to me; claiming they are Gods, that they hold ultimate power and authority, that "my life" will end. Yet they are at failure, like rodents are, to comprehend that past a point one's life is not their own life; mine has stopped being mine a long time ago, willingly and based on my ultimate will to follow Justice.

Little do they know of our kind and even more little their small minds and lesser souls can understand.

Stand on your golden throne and shrivel, we all know these earrings are not going to help.

I am that spear that comes in your terrified faces. Inside that spear is the power and spirit of humanity. And in your bleeding flesh, the infection of your downfall has begun.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

_________

Lastly, I invite everyone, to do the following Rituals for the next 7 consecutive days: Orobas Ritual, Marbas Ritual, Balaam Ritual.

Satan is the victorious, and they know it well. Fear consumes them, driving them to persist in their cowardice. They will be engulfed in the torrent of their own blood.

We are deeply aware and grateful for all you have done for us, High Priest Hooded Cobra. May the Gods bestow their blessings upon you.

Hail Satanas!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Balaam!
Hail Marbas!

Greetings everyone,

This message is not written for any other reason than motivation and for everyone to know beyond a shadow of doubt, that we are on the correct path. I always tried to keep it very much impersonal; but since we want to make it personal, I have to tell these rodents to continue with what they want to do and that it's already to late for discourses.

Over the last years and in a barrage lately, a lot of lesser rodents and those of the enemy keep writing to me threats, involving family and so on.

They seem to be forgetting a few things; such as who or what I truly consider a family. Unfortunately in this case, my family is where they cannot even fathom to touch. They also keep forgetting I am not even a "person" per se.

That was a long time ago; they lost the ability to stop my own process from occurring. What can the whole world and all the power do to you, but such fine details escape these arrogant "Gods" that rule today?

What they think this will achieve is a form of "intimidation". They are animals who do not understand anything besides their own mortality. I have been beyond this.

After all my love for the Gods has come at a exchange. This exchange was that I will have to deny all the pointless and empty authorities of the enemy; they have a lot of power but no authority over the Gods or mankind.

Everyday, I see more and more atrocities happening against people. It's been way too long. A few hours ago, here we go again with Israel trying to trigger another war with Iran. The whole world has to follow behind this and nod to their masters. Well, these beings are not my masters.

They have principalities, orders and everything else in the world, but they will never have or own the Gods and the people of the Gods. Everyone will bend their knees to their "Saviors", try to "Save themselves", but I am a being that is already saved in the Gods. I need no more saving.

As beings without a soul, they could never truly understand these statements. For them, all that matters is their game and they think that this is a game.

In the following years, the transgressions of the enemy are going to really show. What have we been seeing all these previous months but more and more violence against other people? That's all they know; threats, violence, attacks and aggression.

They think that everyone is going to bend their knees and object to their pressure. They have after all the world as they claim; paid politicians, fools, whole barracks of orcs and slaves that are under their control. They bought these orcs with money, desires or at the low cost of fear. And I have none of this in me.

Arrogant like Xerxes, they believe that their demands are a "dictate". The dictate is based nowhere on the heavenly orders who observe these animals in their reckless spree, and allow them to burn their own souls in damnation.

I have to explicitly state that the only earthly authority I recognize is the authority of the People of the Gods and nobody else. I respect the offices of this world but not their servitude; they have sold themselves cheap and they are slaves. My decision as it was 15 years ago, is the same as it is today: I have existed free and I have freed others, and the conveniences of the shackles of your cave of ignorance are not for me.

Between us and the enemy we know that they are the ones who are truly afraid. They are so pathetic and so shaky, that they literally own the planet and still they are afraid of any echo that comes from the Gods. Because they know what this truly means. It means their time is near.

I will walk straight into any potential danger and damnation without hesitation, for I know that I am truly blessed by the Gods. If anything, I expect the enemy to wear me the crown of the Victor over them. The crown of my people will not fall into their hands at any rate and under any condition.

Observing humanity, what humanity needs right now, is people that will not bow their heads. Most your of favorite social media idols have capitulated. Others wear the yoke of Christ, and others wear a yoke of bronze.

Comfortable religions, taking the side of power even if it is the side of evil, closing their ears and walking around with different chains on their necks; some of metal, others of silver and others of gold.

They pompously behave like Xerxes to me; claiming they are Gods, that they hold ultimate power and authority, that "my life" will end. Yet they are at failure, like rodents are, to comprehend that past a point one's life is not their own life; mine has stopped being mine a long time ago, willingly and based on my ultimate will to follow Justice.

Little do they know of our kind and even more little their small minds and lesser souls can understand.

Stand on your golden throne and shrivel, we all know these earrings are not going to help.

I am that spear that comes in your terrified faces. Inside that spear is the power and spirit of humanity. And in your bleeding flesh, the infection of your downfall has begun.

_________

Lastly, I invite everyone, to do the following Rituals for the next 7 consecutive days: Orobas Ritual, Marbas Ritual, Balaam Ritual.
Running in like it’s 300 🐍🔥 Let’s go I’m not afraid of these things either, you are a model cobra, thank you for reminding me I’m protected by the Gods, start my rituals tonight:) That ending is so filled with power it’s amazing. We won’t dismay nor give up, the time is approaching when you fall enemy. Hail Zeus/Baalzebul. Hail Satanas.

I believe you will defeat every enemy. The gods will always protect you. You give us important information our community will always be with you. I will join every day at work. Thank you.

Hail Satan!! Chills down my spine reading this, they cannot do anything with what little authority they have. We shall not fear nor give in to anything, may the truth be set free forever!

Rabbi Shmuel is writing from his 1998 computer about how everyone's life is ending and so on, probably shocked to hear missles all over Israel and seeing the Iron dome fail.

As much as I sympathize with Rabbi Shmuel's plight (I do not in anyway, they started all this) I have to say to Rabbi Shmuel and his autistic servants that type his messages that unfortunately I am not doing what he dictates.

Rabbi Shmuel has not comprehended we are in the AI age and the age where his species will have to experience and outcomes, he thinks the goyim are still in the torture chambers of the Dark Ages, and he can chant rituals on his own and feel like "God".

Yet both his Kabbalah and everything is increasingly turning into an empty ass-wipe. Bad for Rabbi Shmuel.

This is how we answer the threats of the enemy.

We retaliate with the powers they fear in their worst nightmares since the dawn of their time.

Hail Satan!
Hail Balaam!
Hail Orobas!
Hail Marbas!

If we are short for time on one or more of these days, which ritual should we do if we had to pick just one?

Awesome Sermon, HP, literal Fire 🔥

If we are short for time on one or more of these days, which ritual should we do if we had to pick just one?

Awesome Sermon, HP, literal Fire 🔥

Prioritize Balaam's Ritual.

Greetings everyone,

In the same way, they overestimated their own orcs and their own bought up servants, to where now the loud sirens of war are all over Israel, scarring the souls and minds of that mice for eternity to come.

Underestimating humanity as they usually do, they think that everything was a joke and that the Gods do not exist. They attacked the presiding intelligence of the cosmos Satanas and tried to cast down Zeus from the throne. Now they listen to the sirens in Israel and they only thing they feel is more and more hateful bloodlust; their souls are locked into Tartarus while they are still "alive".

Their "people" celebrating children blown up to bits, the homeless, the widows and the hungry and the enslaved.

And these rodents also dare to send me ultimatums and try to threaten me, to either capitulate or to "join them". I will stand with Humanity and not with you rodents.

_________

Thank you, for warning and the heads up. Brother Cobra 🔥❤️

When the enemy attacks one like this they know they are on the right path they only scream when they are hits where it hurts. May they go under and take their anti human dystopia with them into oblivion

Just to be absolutely 100% sure with Balaam's ritual its fine to focus on the Shenu ring while vibrating Haal/Isa?

Obviously due to the whole those who curse you are cursed for eternity thing it makes me a little gunshy about directing any sort of negative energy towards the Shenu ring whatsoever. This time around I basically just closed my eyes when doing the Haal rune.

Thank you, to HPS Maxine, and to you, HP Cobra. For everything you've done, in paving the path forward that the rest of us may walk in turn, and for setting the example in not bowing to the enemy, despite the threats. The enemy may only be but for a season, but what was started here will be forever, as will the Gods love for you, for all you have done.

What we are seeing now is the logical conclusion of the Israel problem. They would warmonger on and on until consumed by it. Their spiritual power continues to wane, leaving only a slipping hold over the physical, which will dissipate in time too, with the great dying of the false YHVH. This was all they ever had. As once was wisely said by HPS Maxine herself, they were a day late, and a dollar short.

To all that have endured the years and taken part here in the rituals, be proud. When whatever tattered remains of the enemy get whisked away on the wind however long from now and all of this begins to just be a fading memory, remember your hand in it, no matter how great or small.

Let the enemy's "holidays" amount to nothing and then turn to poison. Let Balaam's great justice finally be here.

Thank you Commander for everything you do for the Gods and us!

We will be victorious!

WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!!

HAIL SATANAS!!!

I’m ready, Sir. Is this starting today or tomorrow?

They also keep forgetting I am not even a "person" per se [...] past a point one's life is not their own life; mine has stopped being mine a long time ago, willingly and based on my ultimate will to follow Justice.
Is it that you exist only for the sake of humanity and the Gods, or something else?

HP, what do you mean when you say you are "not a person," and that your life has "stopped being your's"?

Could you please elaborate.

Greetings everyone,

_________

I'm there
Hail Satan !!!
Hail Orobas !!!
Hail Marbas!!?
Hail Balaam!!

We stand at your side Commander, arm in arm. May the enemy crumble and perish into dust for their crimes against Satanas and Zeus, all of the Gods, and for contributing to the fall of humanity from an elevated spiritual state.

My brothers and sisters in arms, may we cast the enemy into the Pits of Tartarus for their transgressions against the Almighty Gods and Universal Law!

HAIL TO SATANAS, HAIL TO HUMANITY, HAIL TO OUR VICTORY!!!

Greetings everyone,

_________

We are all happy to have you here with us, HP, and we too will follow our Commander, that is you, even to the death, knowing full well that, in reality, it is life that is our destiny and not death. This is what matters.

The empty threats of some Jew who does not even know what he is doing or threatening, but reacts mindlessly based on very low instincts of an alien evil nature, are not important. None of us of the People of the Gods actually know what to do with this Jewish garbage.

And since just naming these Jewish beings is disgusting compared to literally everything that is important in the universe, the last thing I will say concerns the Gods: we will make our Gods proud of us, of their creation, that is, humans, it is our destiny, and none of us will be left behind, all Satanists, according to their will of course, will go forward together, united as a family, under your command, to re-establish the correct order of Satya and its dominant role that it holds in the universe. What could be more wonderful?

I'm there
Hail Satan !!!
Hail Orobas !!!
Hail Marbas!!?
Hail Balaam!!
I'm happy to be here and the threats from the enemies they know their Time is short there probably on their last
Hope which the Gods ain't going to
Give it to them they are going to lay
Withering on ground to eat dirt
I'm glad your here HP you do a
Excellent job around here and
The high priestess both of you
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!

Thank you High Priest HoodedCobra666!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back