Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About The Upcoming JoS Logo & Aesthetic Websites Update

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
This Logo which has been my conception, encapsulates the Power of the Gods and I invite the Gods to bless it, but also to bless all those who helped actualize it: JG BlackOnyx & JG Alchemist who worked on it to make it a reality based on the directives given.

I believe it will clearly display the power of the Gods openly to the world.

Screenshot_2024-10-21_23-34-15.png

I am writing this with a lot of happiness to inform everyone of our family about the new upcoming update on the Joy of Satan. The Joy of Satan logo will be updated, across all the networks of our sites. We want to better encapsulate what we are for and what we are about.

After these, there will no longer be many misconceptions, that will be rectified in the end. Due to the enemy who of course constantly tries to sabotage the Gods and many humans having pointless bias and inability to read 1-2 pages, the updates we do will make it all far easier for them to conceive what we are here for. People need the Gods and details that keep them away from them, are going to be rectified.

We want also our people to be better represented. The time of ghoulish understandings about the Gods, and nonsense that constantly has us forced on the wall to answer just about any Jewish narrative under the sun, is coming to an end. The Gods are coming forward and the conceptions that the jews manufactured are going to collapse. The Gods were never about "evil" or all the nonsense that the enemy claims.

It should no longer be the case that perfectly decent people who follow the Gods have to endure endless slander and have to answer about spooks and goats, as if we are living in a deranged Jewish movie. We have had enough of this. The clarity of the Gods must be brought forward.

The New Logo of the JoS will represent the rite of passage for the Joy of Satanas from the time of Jewish persecution and misconception, to an era of clarity that all of us together have created. We want people to deprogram subconsciously from errant fears that they are on the "Bad side" or the consistent feeling of jewish discrimination, but to also carry the legacy of the Gods outside of the enemy context.

We earn nothing from this, only the enemy does, by successfully misguiding people away from the Gods due to programmed Netflix and Movie types of fears.

I realize further that some people like (such as myself) the core Satanic aesthetic. I like darkness and all of this, it's my personal aesthetic. We will remain on that course, but the image of the Gods is going to be more proper and everything in context. The portrayals of the enemy, are limited portrayals which were deliberately made to scare people away.

The existence of a pop culture around this is rather temporary. We will respect this as a product of the past, but we have to also move into the eternal past of ours and the future that is ahead of us. The original depictions of the Gods as the Ancients had them, exceed this by a margin of tens of thousands of years.

Goats are fine, but the new Logo of the Joy of Satan will have two important elements: Zeus's Head, the Holy Name Satanas, and a description of what we are: The Assembly of the Gods. The Head of Zeus is the symbol of ultimate authority of the Gods (Beelzebul), the Name Satanas is the Name of God and the Ultimate Realization Mantra, and these two combined will encapsulate who is coming here and for what reason: What they are going to approach through their dedication to the Path.

People still believe things out of emotional programming by the enemy, or because they are simply lacking intelligence to read on and understand anything. That is not a category we are going to try to help or save, they are damned beyond what could be done. But those who are misdirected out of reactionary emotions yet still have the ability to learn more, will be able to understand far more clearly what we are about.

Consistent reiteration of points that are fairly obvious, like that we worship the Ancient Gods, will be rectified by the logo itself, same as many other benefits and positives. No negatives are present. Humanity is about to know clearly what we are about. Many humans can't bother to read 2 pages. In the close future, there will be no excuses.

We are of course retaining all the originality and structure of the Joy of Satan through all of this process, making everything better and improving on the solid and unalterable ground that has been set for the JoS.

We are also updating aesthetically all the sites across our Network, and I have to thank Sonne, Maelstorm, JG BlackOnyx who have done most excellent work here on the sites and updates. JG Power of Justice has also been doing phenomenal work where the editing is concerned, making the sites pristine and error-less.

Through this, we are upgrading the Joy of Satan. The beauty and functionality level of all our platforms will be unparalleled to any previous time in JoS history. Everyone will be really proud to share and distribute these perfected sites.

Content updates and more updates are incoming also, including advanced search, indexing and categorization of the Library, by Chandrasukraya and HPS Lydia who has been working tirelessly on this and many other topics at the same time. Everyone is working a lot so we can bring the Gods in the front; we will succeed.

There is also a big core update on the main Joy of Satan website that is happening, that will be announced on it's own time. We estimate it will all be done before the end of 2024, likely far earlier than December.

That is only the beginning. Expect in the next few days the full updates, which will be phenomenal.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Last edited:
I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the High Priest for giving me the honour of contributing to JoS.

As you may have noticed, the Satan is God, Ask Satan and Kabbalah Exposed sites have undergone a thorough and significant transformation. This marks the beginning of an ongoing process to elevate all JoS platforms to new heights.

In this endeavour, we are committed to ensuring that every detail is perfected to reflect Satan's glory.

Your feedback is invaluable. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us and rest assured that we will consider them with care and diligence as we continue to refine and improve these platforms.

Hail Satan!

I am writing this with a lot of happiness to inform everyone of our family about the new upcoming update on the Joy of Satan. The Joy of Satan logo will be updated, across all the networks of our sites. We want to better encapsulate what we are for and what we are about.

After these, there will no longer be many misconceptions, that will be rectified in the end. Due to the enemy who of course constantly tries to sabotage the Gods and many humans having pointless bias and inability to read 1-2 pages, the updates we do will make it all far easier for them to conceive what we are here for. People need the Gods and details that keep them away from them, are going to be rectified.

We want also our people to be better represented. The time of ghoulish understandings about the Gods, and nonsense that constantly has us forced on the wall to answer just about any Jewish narrative under the sun, is coming to an end. The Gods are coming forward and the conceptions that the jews manufactured are going to collapse. The Gods were never about "evil" or all the nonsense that the enemy claims.

It should no longer be the case that perfectly decent people who follow the Gods have to endure endless slander and have to answer about spooks and goats, as if we are living in a deranged Jewish movie. We have had enough of this. The clarity of the Gods must be brought forward.

The New Logo of the JoS will represent the rite of passage for the Joy of Satanas from the time of Jewish persecution and misconception, to an era of clarity that all of us together have created. We want people to deprogram subconsciously from errant fears that they are on the "Bad side" or the consistent feeling of jewish discrimination, but to also carry the legacy of the Gods outside of the enemy context.

We earn nothing from this, only the enemy does, by successfully misguiding people away from the Gods due to programmed Netflix and Movie types of fears.

I realize further that some people like (such as myself) the core Satanic aesthetic. I like darkness and all of this, it's my personal aesthetic. We will remain on that course, but the image of the Gods is going to be more proper and everything in context. The portrayals of the enemy, are limited portrayals which were deliberately made to scare people away.

The existence of a pop culture around this is rather temporary. We will respect this as a product of the past, but we have to also move into the eternal past of ours and the future that is ahead of us. The original depictions of the Gods as the Ancients had them, exceed this by a margin of tens of thousands of years.

Goats are fine, but the new Logo of the Joy of Satan will have two important elements: Zeus's Head, the Holy Name Satanas, and a description of what we are: The Assembly of the Gods. The Head of Zeus is the symbol of ultimate authority of the Gods (Beelzebul), the Name Satanas is the Name of God and the Ultimate Realization Mantra, and these two combined will encapsulate who is coming here and for what reason: What they are going to approach through their dedication to the Path.

People still believe things out of emotional programming by the enemy, or because they are simply lacking intelligence to read on and understand anything. That is not a category we are going to try to help or save, they are damned beyond what could be done. But those who are misdirected out of reactionary emotions yet still have the ability to learn more, will be able to understand far more clearly what we are about.

Consistent reiteration of points that are fairly obvious, like that we worship the Ancient Gods, will be rectified by the logo itself, same as many other benefits and positives. No negatives are present. Humanity is about to know clearly what we are about. Many humans can't bother to read 2 pages. In the close future, there will be no excuses.

We are of course retaining all the originality and structure of the Joy of Satan through all of this process, making everything better and improving on the solid and unalterable ground that has been set for the JoS.

We are also updating aesthetically all the sites across our Network, and I have to thank Sonne, Maelstorm, JG BlackOnyx who have done most excellent work here on the sites and updates. JG Power of Justice has also been doing phenomenal work where the editing is concerned, making the sites pristine and error-less.

Through this, we are upgrading the Joy of Satan. The beauty and functionality level of all our platforms will be unparalleled to any previous time in JoS history. Everyone will be really proud to share and distribute these perfected sites.

Content updates and more updates are incoming also, including advanced search, indexing and categorization of the Library, by Chandrasukraya and HPS Lydia who has been working tirelessly on this and many other topics at the same time. Everyone is working a lot so we can bring the Gods in the front; we will succeed.

There is also a big core update on the main Joy of Satan website that is happening, that will be announced on it's own time. We estimate it will all be done before the end of 2024, likely far earlier than December.

That is only the beginning. Expect in the next few days the full updates, which will be phenomenal.

Thank you so much to all the effort SS Cobra and everyone else who is making this place so welcoming and educational. Thank you

Hail Satan!

I really have no words to express the joy. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I am so happy. Thanks to all of you, and thanks to the Gods. It's all so beautiful, thank you... how beautiful...!

So, if I understand correctly, there will be topic-based Library sectorization instead of an alphabetical index-based one?

Many thanks to you in advance.

The old style was perfect for the time, for the first nearly 25 years of the JoS. HPS Maxine created the JoS during the time of major upheaval in the xian churches, so it needed to be clearly anti-xianity.

But now, we are becoming more established in the True knowledge of the Gods. We are growing closer to them, and gaining more guidance on how to proceed for the current and future stages of the JoS. We must not continue dwelling on reminders of xianity; we must clear our minds to be fully in tune with our Gods.

Thank you to everyone involved. Those who work on the development of the websites, the translators, the donors, and everyone who participates in these forums, helping the community in your way. You are all appreciated :)

This is so awesome!!!

Thank you all for your hard work!

I will be looking forward to seeing
The change's and logo sound's awesome can't wait to see it
HAIL SATAN!!!

People still believe things out of emotional programming by the enemy, or because they are simply lacking intelligence to read on and understand anything. That is not a category we are going to try to help or save, they are damned beyond what could be done.
FUCK THEM!
❤️

Glorious to know this!!! Thank you all my SS brothers and sisters!! Ave Satanas! Hail HPHC!! Hail all true SS like you and me!!

Fantastic news, one thing I think could be improved upon is on the JoS Donor platform the donation page should have each crypto wallet address, as it stands you currently need onto the main JoS platform to find the addresses which is counterintuitive, its a small change but will make the donation process much less of a hassle for our less technically savvy members.

More than excited. Clergy, JGs, and other members are working around the clock to always provide something new and improved.

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the High Priest for giving me the honour of contributing to JoS.
I'm glad to see my Turkish neighbours contribute to the JoS. I hope our countries can find a common Satanic line in the future.

Thank you HPHC 666 and everyone who made this possible. Thank for your all dedicated efforts.
Hail Father Satanas!
Hail The Joy Of Satanas!

Thank you everyone for your service to the Joy of Satanas in bringing this about and our people here staying strong in the Gods.

Thank you to the Gods for giving us the golden opportunity to reorganize and revive our ancestral path.

Thank you to clergy for everything you do for us.

Hail to Satanas! Hail to Zeus!

Let us move onwards to solid growth and take the hands of the Gods and join them on Mount Olympus!

The upcoming update is truly excellent, strongly solidifying our aesthetics and clarifying the identity of the JoS for all outsiders who are beguiled by the false jewish notions and slander, misjudging us based on false assumptions, too lazy to look beyond their prejudice to read even a single page. Now, at the very first glance, everyone can see clearly what we are really about!

The new update completely puts this to rest, very clearly clarifying our identity, the Joy of Satanas, eternal assembly of the Gods, in front of the whole world.
The new Temple where all people can come to worship the Ancient Gods as our Ancestors did since long before any jewish season ever existed.

As in Sumeria, as in Ancient Egypt, as the Hellenic Pythagoreans and other philosophers, and in ages long lost to history.

This update signifies the return to the True Spiritual Root of our Ancestors, clarifying in front of the whole World who we are, cutting through all confusion and through all falsehoods.

The Path of Spiritual Satanism is the upright, most noble, and upwards Path of the Gods! Our Temple, Their Temple, The Joy of Satanas is the place where all upright folk can learn to rise to excellence, commune with our True Gods, and where all The Gods assemble to give Their Blessings once more to the people who remember Them and Their Teachings and have come once more to Worship and study under the True Gods! Let all false notions and misconceptions be eternally removed and cleansed from Their Temple on Earth!

Hail Zeus!
Hail Satanas!
Hail the Joy of Satanas!
Hail the Assembly of the Gods!

Ecstatic that the vision of HP Cobra and HPS Lydia, alongside the suggestions and contributions of we Guardians, have been followed in creating this new era for the JoS. We now have a representation of Satan and Baalzebul in tandem and unity, directly, even though the symbolism is still mysterious.

Being struck by the original page's design as a very young person, I always have a fondness for the retro JoS layout and the kind of heavy metal aesthetic it embodied. At the time, this was an appropriate aesthetic for the test involved. Maybe it's foreign to anyone born after 2000, but people born in the 20th century had stupid complexes about anything lying beyond the nazarene. The page had to be bold and clear. Grown men still reactively wetting themselves over red horns and goat legs in fear, edgelords, do-nothings and other wastes of time have been filtered out. As HPS Maxine once said, they have made their choice.

This new era in embracing the divine SATANAS is a necessary shift towards the divine Hellenic culture, the jewel of the occident, those who behold the light that is ultimately the Satanic, Poseidonian, Dionysian, Jovian culture that is a real representation of who we are. A design suitable for Pluto in Aquarius and in basic synchronicity with a prevailing aesthetics that JG ApolloAbove, JG NakedPluto, JG Thomas and JG BlackOnyx, along with Maelstrom and Sonne, have helped to create across all the sites and outreach: a bridge between the past and the future.

With the Satanic Personalities, this design is also highly appropriate. This is a compendium of past and future. As we come into the light, all perceptions alter.

Antiquity steps forth...

Last edited:
Excited for the upcoming updates. Joy of Satanas has already started to and will resemble a lot more of ancient, original paganism and a lot less of modern perception and mass image of satanism. In the end JoS will be nothing of what most people outside think about satanism but something of much higher divine inspiration and ideal. Congratulations to everyone involved who made this possible.

The New Logo is in. Do not worry about still incomplete aesthetic changes; they will all be applied in due time and everything will look phenomenal in the end.

The attack on the image of Satanas in which He is considered with red horns, was made by pope greogory IX in his papal bull: "vox in rama” in 1233, based on a misinterpretation of the God Pan, this is also a bull that started a brutal inquisition against Pagans and against cats.

After the restoration of everything, none of this will no longer exist; we will know it for it's history and always respect the imagery we have survived under, but in the end, this is nothing but a temporary and false opinion of the enemy.

We know from where they stole it, and why they misrepresented everything. But this no longer has to be the case. We are moving on with this now onto the eternal and unadulterated concepts that predated them by 40,000 years.

They perverted everything but it's imperative that our Gods appear as they always did, which was never the case of the insanity the enemy has promoted in anyway.

This Logo which has been my conception, encapsulates the Power of the Gods and I invite the Gods to bless it, but also to bless all those who helped actualize it: JG BlackOnyx & JG Alchemist who worked on it to make it a reality based on the directives given.

View attachment 4408

However I can’t help feeling emotional.
I’ve grown up with the original JoS I first found it when I was 12 and I felt very comforted by it. I was happy and felt understood for the first time in my childhood/teenagehood when I first found it.

It’s a very valuable part of my memory.

I think that we’re moving into the future and a new phase and I’m a bit sad I have nothing to show for it, at least yet.😕

But I will try again to be better.

This looks really cool and clean.

However I can’t help feeling emotional.
I’ve grown up with the original JoS I first found it when I was 12 and I felt very comforted by it. I was happy and felt understood for the first time in my childhood/teenagehood when I first found it.

It’s a very valuable part of my memory.

I think that we’re moving into the future and a new phase and I’m a bit sad I have nothing to show for it, at least yet.😕

But I will try again to be better.

The Joy of Satan logo is Eternal, we will add it on the Satanic Symbols page and explain it's history and it's origins, so that will always be there. Further we will still use it whenever it's needed as the original checkmark for JoS, so it will always be there.

On the comments you make about yourself, there is no point to be so negatively self critical. Give yourself some time. Focus on your goals. Keep growing and do not pressure yourself.

Nothing has changed fundamentally on the JoS, it's all the same. We are just clarifying and advancing things. Fundamentally the JoS is always the JoS, we are just building around to keep expanding the fort.

The time for each person to give to this will come. Some are not ready yet, they will be ready in the future.

View attachment 4408

Yes!!! This has been an occasional tougth for me. I also liked the previous aesthetic somehow, but some things were somehow aesthetically aggressive to a person that is totally without or a victim of an enemy religion. This is a very positive change that transmits peace and the spirit of Satanas and the Gods. This new clarity is in accordance of the sacred duty of clarify and cleanse the mind of the reader. Thanks a lot to all of you who participated.

I feel the JoS will be a hundred times more reachable and clear.

View attachment 4408

The first logo was merely a shadow, nice add.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back