Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A very interesting read on individuality vs (((oneness)))

Luzebel

I bought a book called The Forbidden Religion on amazon, it is Gnostic and even though I do not subscribe to this movement (mainly because Gnosticism is heavily based on Christianity, basically christians realizing that the OT God is evil but still too mentally enslaved by Rabbi Yeshua to admit he was a jewish creation), there is still wisdom to be found. Especially in a world where nefarious spiritual ideas are being propagated to enslave us. I will never hide the fact that I stand against the idea of oneness, it is the most disgusting concept of the whole occult realm. And I think that the author of the book is spot on on this. Here are some screen captures, it's an easy read and even though we might disagree with the idea of a demiurge (no such a thing, but then again the gnostics were biaised towards the abrahamic world view), we can really apply his reasoning to anything. Individualism is what sets us free, oneness is what enslaves us.

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

There has to be drops of truth, because all lies was created by distorting itself truth and malforming it.

Pieces of truth in lies is what makes people cling to those lies with their heart.

Writer here speaking about somebody surrendering for thoughtform to take control of their life, which is quite insightful in a way.

But fulfilment of the soul and fulfilment of the spirit both should be done and not neglected each of it.

Both equally important because soul can live because of spirit, and soul is what helps spirit to live.

True Liberation is in Individuality while maintaining a Connection with the Super consciousness Field (GOD).

True Liberation is in Individuality while maintaining a Connection with the Super consciousness Field (GOD).
True, accessing your higher self is the only way to know yourself in depth and be able to completely heal your soul.

Unity and at the same time diversity is the highest truth, as Krishna says in the Bhagavadgita. Oneness with the inner highest divine principle that is within everyone and is awakened through kundalini and at the same time diversity in terms of individuality which evolves along with its own pattern. New Agers are mentally weak because in essence they are Christians at heart similar to Buddhists they hate life and therefore want to disappear into this one to escape the suffering of life. The spiritual path of SS leads to the higher truth makes you spiritually strong so that you understand the higher truth. The ego or individuality must not dissolve or merge with the ONE which is in essence the second death or total annihilation of the personality but the flushing out of the impure elements so that the ego can be liberated and shine until it reaches divinity and immortality through the Magnum Opus

That is exactly what I have discovered. Having the snake pierce through the crown chakra, connecting the mind with the field of higher awareness. In the meanwhile, the enemy is manipulating people into propagating ideas of spiritual death. Posts like this are the reason why I believe enemy entities are manipulating people into delivering their message.

''The following statement is 100% true. Sacrifice yourself to the One, become part of the whole"

This is in line with the Jesus of the Borg theory from the Luciferian Liberation Front. Eerie.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 095148.png

Another way to spot a manipulative spiritual liar (or just a manipulative person over all) is the way their space out sentences with many dots. .... ....... It's a way to lower our guards by having a meeker tone and generate empathy. Manipulative people always write that way.

Another way to spot a manipulative spiritual liar (or just a manipulative person over all) is the way their space out sentences with many dots. .... ....... It's a way to lower our guards by having a meeker tone and generate empathy. Manipulative people always write that way.
That person in your screenshot doesn't seem manipulative to me. He just seems programmed, as if he's copy-pasting text from somewhere.

I've noticed the same things with xians. Whenever I've posted anti-xian stuff online, different xians were replying to me saying almost the same things (or repeating the same bible verses) and their posts looked robotic as if they'been copy-pasting them from somewhere. Just like the comment from the guy you posted. As if they have no will of their own and are just repeating the programming in their mind. In particular when they lose an argument, they all reply in the same way ("I'll pray for you", "jesus loves you", "repent before it's too late" or any other similar stuff).

That's a very fascinating observation. They used way too may dots for no apparent reason! Other than to maybe sound more wise than they are, kind of like how Donald Trump uses long pauses in his speeches. Pastors do that too which really makes me furious.

Outside of these examples, people may use ellipsis because they are genuinely modest people or they wish to create more movement/style in their writing.

As an example:

I wonder what that's about... (long pause, denoting thinking/contemplation).
...as you see, (continuing a thought)

Using it too often though, I think you might be onto something about it being a red flag.

Thank you for sharing your research BTW. That book does appear thought-provoking when approached with a strong Satanic-perspective. A very interesting find! 😄

That person in your screenshot doesn't seem manipulative to me. He just seems programmed, as if he's copy-pasting text from somewhere.

I've noticed the same things with xians. Whenever I've posted anti-xian stuff online, different xians were replying to me saying almost the same things (or repeating the same bible verses) and their posts looked robotic as if they'been copy-pasting them from somewhere. Just like the comment from the guy you posted. As if they have no will of their own and are just repeating the programming in their mind. In particular when they lose an argument, they all reply in the same way ("I'll pray for you", "jesus loves you", "repent before it's too late" or any other similar stuff).

That's also a possibility. The thing is, I've met a few manipulative people and when you speak to them, they all used the ..... after their messages. To me, it feels like a way to sound meeker when talking, as to generate sympathy or something. Maybe I'm just being paranoid who knows.

Thank you for sharing your research BTW. That book does appear thought-provoking when approached with a strong Satanic-perspective. A very interesting find! 😄
Gnosticism is fascinating when you ignore all of the christian crap. You could adapt it to satanism, replace Aeons with the Demons and it would remain the same. Gnosticism stands against the jewish god, but it was made by people who still didn't know about the true origins of the Jesus scam. They were christians who were half-awakened on the lie of christianity and fully awaken on judaism. This is why I enjoy some gnostic works, knowledge and theology can easily be separate things. The book is great, you can get it for 99 cents on Amazin Kindle. It's refreshing to see people stand for individuality, in a world where the enemy portrays it as something selfish and evil.

They switch to autopilot mode 💀

Gnosticism is fascinating when you ignore all of the christian crap. You could adapt it to satanism, replace Aeons with the Demons and it would remain the same. Gnosticism stands against the jewish god, but it was made by people who still didn't know about the true origins of the Jesus scam. They were christians who were half-awakened on the lie of christianity and fully awaken on judaism. This is why I enjoy some gnostic works, knowledge and theology can easily be separate things. The book is great, you can get it for 99 cents on Amazin Kindle. It's refreshing to see people stand for individuality, in a world where the enemy portrays it as something selfish and evil.
I've seen too much "gnostic spirituality" bullshit on my Instagram feed to feel positive towards gnosticism. Anything jewish is harmful.

I've seen too much "gnostic spirituality" bullshit on my Instagram feed to feel positive towards gnosticism. Anything jewish is harmful.

I find gnosticism interesting for it's point of view, it's like the polar opposite of Platonism. Of course, it is still fiction.

Actually never mind I just learned that the archons in gnosticism are the greek gods. It's really just another jewish scam to attack our gods.

Did not quite understand it. Demiurge? Merging with this that, initiations etc. Not my kind of language.
The language on joyofsatan.org is pure english but this was more evangelicish or something.

I was arguing with an actual jew today on X (you can look up his post history, I asked him and he told me he was). Color me surprised, they are the ones who push this oneness and ''merge with the one'' ideology.

Screenshot 2024-05-27 090058.png
Screenshot 2024-05-27 085453.png

Screenshot 2024-05-27 085741.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-27 085741.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-27 085741.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 65

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back