Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A stranger who offends the demons...

silversoul616

Hi all, i know this site about 6-7 years.... i practiced alot of meditation and others, and about 2 years now, i meet a guy on the internet...he always want to show it that hes superior and that he can get anything he wants...and in the last months he started to say that he has power upon Baal and that Baal is his slave and such....
And this is something that i dont like to read... becose hes misterious and no one has ever seen a picture of him or heard his voice...
My question is after this long intro story:
How can i liberate Baal, how can i teach this guy a lesson that he wont forget, and i need some good advices for an attack on him... i can make desperate mesures so any dangerous summoning wont stop me if necesery...
I did the devil incarnate ritual...(if this matters something...)

Baal is NOT anyones slave just cut this creep off and have nothing to do with him he is an idiot and will likely find out the hard way with no effort from you how REAL Baal is.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silversoul616" <silversoul616@... wrote:

Hi all, i know this site about 6-7 years.... i practiced alot of meditation and others, and about 2 years now, i meet a guy on the internet...he always want to show it that hes superior and that he can get anything he wants...and in the last months he started to say that he has power upon Baal and that Baal is his slave and such....
And this is something that i dont like to read... becose hes misterious and no one has ever seen a picture of him or heard his voice...
How can i liberate Baal, how can i teach this guy a lesson that he wont forget, and i need some good advices for an attack on him... i can make desperate mesures so any dangerous summoning wont stop me if necesery...

OMFG he thinks Baal is his slave? LOL What a retard. Ignore his dumbass, he's lying out through it.

-Sonia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" wrote:

Baal is NOT anyones slave just cut this creep off and have nothing to do with him he is an idiot and will likely find out the hard way with no effort from you how REAL Baal is.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silversoul616" wrote:

Hope your right becose hes a real lucky basterd...if i could get a picture of him...that would be perfect...i think energy ripping would be the best metode to deal whit him.Oh and why i cant acces the JoS site? it says that could not connect to remote server :S

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:56 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: A stranger who offends the demons...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silversoul616" <silversoul616@... wrote:

Hi..I wich to informe you that the JSMinistery cant be acces to http://joyofsatan.org/...
Now just don't put the ''www'' before
Ball is one of the most know and lover God From Egipt
Regis Satanas 3---

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Silver Soul wrote:

Hope your right becose hes a real lucky basterd...if i could get a picture of him...that would be perfect...i think energy ripping would be the best metode to deal whit him.Oh and why i cant acces the JoS site? it says that could not connect to remote server :S

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:56 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: A stranger who offends the demons...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silversoul616" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back