Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A special project

elric_s

Hello, I was wondering if anyone in the utah area would like to help attack the enemy on a different front?

The Mormons are a group that have been ignored by JoS, at great detriment.

Mormons are a backup system for the Jews. Aside from actively seeking to intergrate Jews themselves wherever possible( and Jews who join, especially levites, are given special authority and power in the church)

Mormons have also been given the power and authority of every single version of the Abrahamic faiths. The intention of Yaeh is to unite all humans between these 2 banners- the Jews and the Mormons. Mormons, when baptized, are also blessed to become jews, and in the patriarchal blessing each recievew from Yaeh( for he shows Mormons great favor and attention) they are informed which tribe of Israel they are either born as or were adopted into upon baptism.

Mormons are a very real threat to all humans, one which should not be ignored.

In their temple, they practice daily very powerful blood magic, working to bind the souls of all who live to Yaeh.

This is the nature and function of their rituals for the dead.

Beyond mere baptism, they further perform a full initiation ceremony which was stolen from the masons( and containing very real magical power. Watch a video online, and with any degree of spiritual sensitivity, you can feel the opression being done to the souls of all inside. Its also Damn good blasphemy against Yaeh to even watch these videos- keeping his temple rituals secret is of utmost importance to him.) they also perform a horrible marriage ceremony (which reduces humans to mere cattle, and bonds the souls of any children born to living couples to Yaeh without their consent, before they are born.) And further ordain all men to their priesthood, which is a trap. No real power is given to one who holds the priesthood- it is merely another tool to bind and brainwash.

The genius of their work on the dead, is they have the living descendents of the dead, wherever possible, receive the rituals "for and in behalf of" their dead ancestors, binding the ancestors not only to yaeh, but also to themselves.

This has 3 key effects.

1- it targets souls who are trapped as ghosts, binding them to Yaeh without consent.
2- it targets reincarnated souls, using their living blood and former name, as anchors for these powerful and terrible rituals.
3- it further bonds the living who do these rituals to Yaeh.

Many are innocent gentiles, deceived by a complex and ingenious system of mind control that has created what may well be the most effective missionary force in the world.

For those who seek proof of collaboration, there is only one group the Mormon church actively avoids doing these rituals on- the Jews. Here, you can see easily that the Jews and Mormons are working together.

For proof further this is a ritual/spell, not merely a belief, they have no qualms about repeating the rituals for the same individual, strengthening the power of the spell, especially should the ordinances be performed by multiple descendents.

I have the chance to strike at their central temple located in salt lake city, and have been devising plans on how to provide full access to Baphomet and our Gods.

I may only have one shot. But, in order to pull this off anytime soon, help from as many of you as are willing would be needed, ideally individuals who could infiltrate the temple with me, at the very least, I would need as many as possible to launch a synchronized attack on the temples barriers while I infiltrate and attack them from the inside.

Of course, I pan to do this either way, if I have to do it alone then I will simply have to wait until I build up the needed strength to perform this on my own.

When my plan works, the energy of Baphomet will be distributed through a major nexus of enemy power- not only depriving Yaeh of a major source of power (Mormons are where the strongest of gentile converts are taken to extract their energy by yaeh, these are his special sheep) by rendering the energy unusable, I will also set up a spell that Baphomet taught me which will ensure Yaeh can never again regain control over this major temple, the only one to have a "holy of holies" and further the greatest symbol of the Mormons faith in Yaeh. I'm sure you can all imagine the magical potency of this- of all Mormons focus their faith on a Temple which now belongs to Baphomet, not only does this expose them to Baphomet, but it further empowers Baphomet, since he owns the focus of all that energy.

By sending Baphomets energy through this nexus, and claiming Yaeh's most powerful temple on earth, this will also break the hold Yaeh has on gentiles, and expose them to the energy and nature of humanities true creator. This will save those gentiles who may be saved, freeing their souls and giving them a chance to break free, especially now that an excellent support network exists to help people get out of the church, the ex Mormons.

Are there any questions?

And are there any willing to fight to free the gentiles on this front, or will you allow Yaeh to continue attacking everyone through these temple rituals?

For those who wish to see the temple rituals for themselves, which I highly encourage ( my post will have served its purpose if only more Satanists see Yaehs secret temple rituals) look up "New Name Noah" on YouTube.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea. "New Name Noah" goes by that name as an act of blasphemy.

In the endowment ceremony( the Masonic based initiation) each member is given a new name, which they must never reveal, and hold sacred, only telling Yaeh himself (or priests he authorizes to act for him in the endowment ceremony) and which also serves as a terrible tool to reinforce sexism. The man only tells his name to Yaeh: The female must tell hers to her husband.

By naming the channel "NewNameNoah" the brave individual who exposed their secret rituals has committed a high blasphemy against yaeh, revealing to the world the new name which was given to him, which he had promised to never reveal and to always keep secret/sacred.

Thank you all for your consideration.

HAIL BAPHOMET!
HAIL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL!

If there is anything I can do from Cuba, just tell me and I will help you.
But I do not think I can do much for you. Here in my country the mormons are
not a problem, until today I didn't know that those people existed.
A big HAIL SATAN!

It is not safe to physically meet up. There are infiltrators who would love to see Spiritual Satanists killed or brought to ruin. Additionally, it is EXTREMELY stupid to physically attack a church. Churches have security systems and you will be arrested if you break in and try to perform a ritual or spell inside. Once you are in jail, you will be unable to meditate effectively or do any form of spiritual warfare.

Also, mormonism is just another branch of the same enemy hydra.  Destroying mormonism is not going to save humanity as catholocism, protestantism, islam, communism, or another enemy program will enslave humanity instead. The reverse torah rituals going on right now attack the spiritual root of all enemy programs and are giving the enemy a complete meltdown.

Reverse torah rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm 
You are delusional. Baphomet is not a Demon. Baphomet is an allegory. Also, a person cannot be baptized and become jewish. The jews are a race and the jewish cohen gene is passed through the maternal line. Anyone wanting to immigrate to Israel must pass a genetic test to prove their jewishness.

Having grown up in the mormon religion, I completely understand the power and danger behind these things. 
Just for some more info on the mormon's backgrounds, here is a website (JoS hosted) that gives some more background on the mormon 'religion'http://web.archive.org/web/201401101251 ... onism.html

As for what you are planning... You will be attacked INTENSELY by the enemy. One of the greatest problems I've found with mormonism is that it tries to take those who actually naturally have quite a bit of occult power, making it so that mormonism is quite effective (their 'blessings' and whatnot). Not only is their security quite intense, they are heavily backed by enemy angels. You will need a LOT of power, and by yourself, chances are you'd be killed without being a god, or close to. 
Remember to even get IN to that place, you need a 'temple recommend'. Now, perhaps you could find one of those online to fix up and whatnot, idk. You probably can actually. But if you can't, you'd have to go to a 'bishop' and go through their process, which will alert the enemy to you IMMEDIATELY. 

Please be very careful through this process, if you choose to go through with it, because it could EASILY get you killed.

Johnson. I never said anything about launching a physical attack. Lol. Just being inside will do the trick. The beauty of magic, especially what I have been taught, is that it can be done silently and discreetly. Also, Baphomet is the name Satan indicated to me I should call him by. Satan is a God of individuality and freedom... So I'll address Baphomet as he's instructed me to. Satan works with people on an individual level, after all.
And becoming a jew... What you've said is true of those who try to join the Israeli nation, but, the spiritual aspects( which can and will manifest spiritually) are traits which can easily be transmitted by their God. Yaeh certainly would have the energy to do so.
I Also neve claimed doing this would entirely resolve the issues with yaeh, You've put words in my mouth. I merely pointed out a problem, and found a way to attack that has been completely overlooked by JoS, and asked for help.
Dark Heathen- thank you, a blast of energy from the outside will help a lot, I'll let you know when I need your help.
Ljossmyrkr, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow exmo! I've already considered and accounted for the variables youve pointed out.
Luckily, the fun thing about magic is manifesting a Temple reccomend is Pretty easy. Waking up a member and borrowing theirs works well too.
Besides, I've Already committed similar levels of blasphemy, and I've learned how to get above things like that. 
I've also already read the entire site, and the link you provided- the information is somewhat lacking. If you've noticed, the HP all have a fixation on the Jews. That leaves a bit of a blind spot to other enemies- in any war, it's the enemy you don't see that kills you More often than not.
The fact I had to make this post is living proof of that. As you and I started, Mormons do indeed tend to seek the most powerful souls to join them. Their missionary approach is geared to draw these individuals in, and Joseph was a mystic himself in his days.
Did you see the deer stone they finally admitted he used? ( rather than the urim and thummim the church and he claimed he used, he actually never looked at the "gold plates" to "translate" the book of Mormon, he instead used a seer stone, I believe tigers eye, in a hat. )
And have you done any research on the mind control they use? I'd highly recommend "Recovering Agency: Lifting the Veil of Mormon Mind Control" by Luna Lindsey. You'll find it extremely helpful for catching when prolly try manipulating you in any situation. You'll benefit a lot from reading it- the best cure for manipulation is to learn the tricks. Much like how a stage magician can no longer impress you once you figure out his act.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back