Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question regarding Trance meditation

Unholypoptart666

Hey brothers and sister so this may be a bit of a Dukb question but what is the entire purpose of Trance meditation? I've been trying for a while to open my senses and what not and have felt some things on and off but I'm curious, is going into Trance necessary for empowering your astral senses enough for them to actually activate? And if they are activated how would I know? Would I physically see a God should they choose to appear? Thanks for whatever insight you can provide, Ave Satanas

Hey brothers and sister so this may be a bit of a Dukb question but what is the entire purpose of Trance meditation? I've been trying for a while to open my senses and what not and have felt some things on and off but I'm curious, is going into Trance necessary for empowering your astral senses enough for them to actually activate? And if they are activated how would I know? Would I physically see a God should they choose to appear? Thanks for whatever insight you can provide, Ave Satanas
Being capable to enter in a trance state is the key of most magick. In this state you're capable to program your subconscious or the energy around you to get desired results in reality. In trance you can train the right-side of your brain, which governs your astral senses, your unconscious, your imagination and creativity... So yes, being capable to reach a trance is necessary for purposes of empowerment and advancement. You will know that you astral senses are activated when you will feel the energy flowing freely through them and visualize them bright and free of blockages or energetical dirt. After activating them you'll need to empower them to establish a permanent flow of energy and develop astral sensibility. Then, it depends on your level of advancement how you will perceive the Gods presence. Many of us see them in our dreams or in a deep trance state, but I've read of advanced SS who saw their GD physically in their room. Some have an aptitude for astral hearing, so they'll directly listen to their voice and so on... I hope this will be helpful to you, blessed be!

There are doors that can be opened only if you fall into a trance state, many personal and emotional issues can be solved with a trance state. It is not "vital" in the sense you would be stuck forever otherwise, but it's a pillar for an SS being able to at least reach a simple trance state.
When you astral senses open up you will not be able to "physically" see entities as bright as the Sun, that occurs when very high level of astral sight is achieved, which requires steps. When you unlock the first "brick" you insight about things changes too, you should not think of astral sight just like a special pair of eyes, you would be able to see and understand better energy itself.
When astral senses are opened your physical ones are affected to, so if you do you'll know, unless you do drugs there should be know self deception/delusion on that.
Trance is also very useful for spells, a magick works did in a deep or even a simple trance state are very different for the ones we don't.
Basically being able to go into Trance is like touching directly the wires of your astral self. As I said before, this doesn't mean you would be stuck forever if you don't, but surely is game changing. You don't have to necessarily go for 100 from the start, even 10 is fine, just be sure to do things step by step. Time is a core key in our path.

I guess your goal right now is to experience your astral senses. Prepare yourself to be very persistent.
The ability to enter a trance indicates a powerful mind, and the same repeated attempts to enter a trance are experiences that enrich you considerably on a spiritual level, making you experience and empowering your mind. These are THE qualities you need to achieve any important and definitive result by working on your soul.

"A deep trance makes it possible to access the subconscious mind and to program it as we see fit. The active left side of the brain blocks out any attempts to access the passive right side where the seat of the unconscious is. This is analogous to turning off the electricity to a room or a building in order to fix the wiring. The right side of the brain is where we can program our minds to manifest what we want in reality.

To get into a trance state takes practice"

"There are two sides to the brain- the left logical/intellectual masculine side and the right creative/intuitive feminine side. The right side is the seat of the subconscious. This is the area of the mind that is open to suggestion and programming and the seat of our astral power. When the left side of our brain is active in thinking, the right side cannot be accessed. Trance states shut off the left side so we can access and program the right side (subconscious)"

"It takes training to be able to induce a deep trance state. Deep trance states are not always necessary, but for specific workings, they are very important"

Would I physically see a God should they choose to appear?
Yes, it's much more likely, but I wouldn't assume that the Demon necessarily wants to appear, take these things into consideration:
As a final note, the level of the cleaning and purity of the soul inside an individual is the deciding factor when it comes to quality communication. The Gods do not like dirty or unclean human souls that are rife with dross in them. That is why, especially when outsiders try to fiddle in "Demonology", their own negative energies can get in the way when they try to instantly summon, and they either get no result or might get an experience that points them to a strong "No".

Your ability to be in the presence of a God may not only depend on whether you can see and hear him or not, but also on the level of evolution of your soul and your spiritual advancement:
Additionally, the Gods are coupled by lesser Demonic entities that will be sent to observe the individual or people making an inquiry, and they will check them out.

In many summoning, these will show up instead on their place, depending on what is the inquiring party, their level of real power, awareness and so on.

If they are unclean or too evil [not in the moral sense, but in the sense of lacking spiritual advancement], the entity might give a forcible message to get the people to get their act together, advance and so on. Like a security, they will not allow someone to reach the God.

Being capable to enter in a trance state is the key of most magick. In this state you're capable to program your subconscious or the energy around you to get desired results in reality. In trance you can train the right-side of your brain, which governs your astral senses, your unconscious, your imagination and creativity... So yes, being capable to reach a trance is necessary for purposes of empowerment and advancement. You will know that you astral senses are activated when you will feel the energy flowing freely through them and visualize them bright and free of blockages or energetical dirt. After activating them you'll need to empower them to establish a permanent flow of energy and develop astral sensibility. Then, it depends on your level of advancement how you will perceive the Gods presence. Many of us see them in our dreams or in a deep trance state, but I've read of advanced SS who saw their GD physically in their room. Some have an aptitude for astral hearing, so they'll directly listen to their voice and so on... I hope this will be helpful to you, blessed be!
Thank you very much, I was beginning to be somewhat discouraged by this. I've noticed you can hit certain walls on this path that leads you to wonder what to do next. With this though it does give me a better understanding of things. Perhaps all I should try trance meditations more, never quite got the hang of it, may the Gods watch over and protect you. Ave Satanas

There are doors that can be opened only if you fall into a trance state, many personal and emotional issues can be solved with a trance state. It is not "vital" in the sense you would be stuck forever otherwise, but it's a pillar for an SS being able to at least reach a simple trance state.
When you astral senses open up you will not be able to "physically" see entities as bright as the Sun, that occurs when very high level of astral sight is achieved, which requires steps. When you unlock the first "brick" you insight about things changes too, you should not think of astral sight just like a special pair of eyes, you would be able to see and understand better energy itself.
When astral senses are opened your physical ones are affected to, so if you do you'll know, unless you do drugs there should be know self deception/delusion on that.
Trance is also very useful for spells, a magick works did in a deep or even a simple trance state are very different for the ones we don't.
Basically being able to go into Trance is like touching directly the wires of your astral self. As I said before, this doesn't mean you would be stuck forever if you don't, but surely is game changing. You don't have to necessarily go for 100 from the start, even 10 is fine, just be sure to do things step by step. Time is a core key in our path.
I've found it odd when I've tried before, replying to another user I touched on having trouble entering a trance like state. I've done the steps, so on and so forth and yet the most I've ever achieved was a slight numbing over my body. I'm not sure if at that point I should go further with the steps or not, I have a history with sleep paralysis and past a certain point it begins to feel like that, which ultimately rattles my thought process when I get that feeling while trying to enter trance, I think it could do me well to try methods sitting up perhaps but..I'm not sure how effective that would be, regardless thank you for your response, may the Gods watch over you

Hp. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Additionally, the Gods are coupled by lesser Demonic entities that will be sent to observe the individual or people making an inquiry, and they will check them out.

In many summoning, these will show up instead on their place, depending on what is the inquiring party, their level of real power, awareness and so on.

If they are unclean or too evil [not in the moral sense, but in the sense of lacking spiritual advancement], the entity might give a forcible message to get the people to get their act together, advance and so on. Like a security, they will not allow someone to reach the God.
This is true and it can come in various ways and shapes, for instance I will give a personal example. I was nearly very close to return to my ex Gf but even although I had everything ready including the flight ticket as I did had to sacrifice a lot for her and literally life change experience as I was changing a entire new country just for her, She being an SS or at least pretending and thinking she ever was or is but that's not up to me, the God's are our witnesses, anyways the point I've wanted to make is that indeed when I was more advanced then now I could have a more clear connection but then I went onto the wrong path and I was not anymore "Able" as before due to the fact I have quit meditations for a while and my circumstances were quite uhm at least let's say chaotic, imprevisible as always but God's do send Demons and I have been warned but in a very realistical point of view, the more closer I was about to get back to her and with each day that was passing the more nightmares I would had and all related to her but I mean those kind of dreams where you know something is doggy and you also feel it and then we had an argument and the dreams were true, thanks to Them I am now safe and living well, instead of ruining myself at least not for the secound time as even at the begging I had those kind of "intuitions" but I was not listening, lying to myself, preferring to lie in a illusion instead of own reality based on real cycle of pure facts and understable processes of people psychology and ways, rest of people are very unaware from both conscious and subconscious level. The more one understand his inner self then the more he understand the exterior self. Most people tend to focus on one of them rather then both, I do both and I will explain more about it in a topic I will make. As per why trance is required its because in a trance your brain vibrates to another level, a more subtle level and you can attain more acces to the "other worlds" and mostly the astral relam where I presume that's what you're looking for, to go there like in "creative mode" and manifest anything you wish from there first and then that, in time with constant effort will literally manifest things into reality and materialistical point of view as well but that requires "things" which everyone needs to unlock within themselves mostly first. We ourselves have the power of the Divine in ourself, of the God's, that's our advantage, not many have, we are the descendents of the God's and we can surpass the Demon level of existence to GodHead himself/itself Satan.
Very interesting, I've liked this, hope this helped some, it's good to learn from others.

Thank you very much, I was beginning to be somewhat discouraged by this. I've noticed you can hit certain walls on this path that leads you to wonder what to do next. With this though it does give me a better understanding of things. Perhaps all I should try trance meditations more, never quite got the hang of it, may the Gods watch over and protect you. Ave Satanas
You're welcome brother, and Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back