Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question on the succubi/incubi

saren4589

I read it it makes complete sense to me but my question or doubt is about the ritual to Father Satan for me to contact a succubus, any detail would be greatly appreciated from the tools needed or if the ritual should be something minor or major depending on your view on it that may help me

Thank you :)

Hail our Lord and Father Satan

Its not listed on the JoS as such. But just do a standard ritual to Satan in which you ask for a partner. Talk to Him and try to describe the type of relationship you're seeking, your ideal mate, etc.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saren4589" <saren4589@... wrote:

I read it it makes complete sense to me but my question or doubt is about the ritual to Father Satan for me to contact a succubus, any detail would be greatly appreciated from the tools needed or if the ritual should be something minor or major depending on your view on it that may help me

Is the standard ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saren4589" <saren4589@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thank you very much for your answer :)

Hail our Lord and Father Satan[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A question on the succubi/incubi
Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 6:48:24 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Its not listed on the JoS as such. But just do a standard ritual to Satan in which you ask for a partner. Talk to Him and try to describe the type of relationship you're seeking, your ideal mate, etc.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "saren4589" <saren4589@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you very much for your answer :)

Hail our Lord and Father Satan[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A question on the succubi/incubi
Sent: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 6:48:24 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Its not listed on the JoS as such. But just do a standard ritual to Satan in which you ask for a partner. Talk to Him and try to describe the type of relationship you're seeking, your ideal mate, etc.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "saren4589" <saren4589@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back