Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few questions about ritual

f_ckjesus999

In JoS standard ritual on the site it doesnt say anything about shutting out all external light sources, but in some other satanic magic I've tried it did and I didn't know if this is not important in spiritual satanism or if it is and that its just an unwritten rule, like a given.

If you were to do your ritual in the woods or the park, would you be able to shut out the sun, which is the light source? I doubt it! So this is not needed as some people still claim the Gods to be about darkness and blah blah blah.
Rituals can be done anywhere, anytime, and any place. Now I know it says that when we are new and summoning the Gods we need to do the first one at night. There is a reason for that which is explained. I would say do it how ever it makes you feel comfortable.  Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 2:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A few questions about ritual

In JoS standard ritual on the site it doesnt say anything about shutting out all external light sources, but in some other satanic magic I've tried it did and I didn't know if this is not important in spiritual satanism or if it is and that its just an unwritten rule, like a given.

My other question before I accidentally hit "send" was about using the sme candles for more than one ritual.  I know there's a lot of bullshit out there but just didn't know if using the same candles over again weakens your magic or whatever, due to what some people say.  It would be better for me if I could use them more than once because I don't have limitless black candles.Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back