Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#521 Dreams and sexuality

AskSatanOperator

I've been having dreams that I've never had before that involve stupid stupid social media videos and things I've never seen before, sometimes they involve sex content and I'm so far away from these, I'm sure it has nothing to do with me and while all this is happening, I am just watching from someone else's body, I am having very real physical reactions. What could it have to do with? Could I have unconsciously connected with someone? Or when someone masturbates to us, does that person connect to our aura?

If you've been working on spiritual advancement lately, you might be connecting to those in your physical proximity while you sleep. Such as neighbors, especially if you live in a flat and have people living on both sides, above, and below.

Affirm to yourself while falling asleep to not connect to others during your sleep. Visualize a barrier around your bedroom keeping your consciousness inside your room as you sleep. Feel it taking effect, and feel yourself secure in your room as you sleep.

If you've been working on spiritual advancement lately, you might be connecting to those in your physical proximity while you sleep. Such as neighbors, especially if you live in a flat and have people living on both sides, above, and below.

Affirm to yourself while falling asleep to not connect to others during your sleep. Visualize a barrier around your bedroom keeping your consciousness inside your room as you sleep. Feel it taking effect, and feel yourself secure in your room as you sleep.
Thank you High Priestess! I am wondering, can I put it in a way that won't cause me pain? An example would be living this with my partner, who is a sailor and spends eleven months of the year apart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back