Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#424 Unwanted relationships

AskSatanOperator

I want and need a man in my life, but somehow always ending up with a woman. We understand each other, we care and love each other, we are deep and enjoying our life together. But I want to live these things with a man and have sex with expectation of pregnancy. I'm not masculine, my appearance is rather feminine and I am not ugly. I don't understand why I don't attract men. It's to such an extent that my close friends are all women, and at some point they have sexual or romantic desires towards me, but these things never happen with a man. I can't have men in my life. What can I do?

Look at your birth chart, more specifically the 7th house. If you click on the planets shown in your chart you can see a description of what each aspect means here https://jos-astro.com/

It's not a simple answer if you don't understand astrology but we are all responsible for the people we attract into our lives.

What do you mean "Somehow always ending up with a woman."?

You say this as if it is not your choice who to be with. These women are not forcing you.

You can increase your Sun energy to have a stronger self, and make your will and your own soul be stronger so that you are not being controlled or manipulated by other people. And have a better mindset to develop higher standards on who you want to be with, and have the mental strength to stay with and actually follow these standards.

Look at your birth chart, more specifically the 7th house. If you click on the planets shown in your chart you can see a description of what each aspect means here https://jos-astro.com/

It's not a simple answer if you don't understand astrology but we are all responsible for the people we attract into our lives.
Thank you Dear JG, I appreciate your attention.
Excuse my ignorance, what do you mean by we are responsible for the people we attract into our lives?

Thank you Dear JG, I appreciate your attention.
Excuse my ignorance, what do you mean by we are responsible for the people we attract into our lives?
Exactly that. You know how some people always find themselves in the wrong crowd so to speak? That is due to the energetic influences on their soul. You are responsible if you attract good or bad people into your life. Even if you think it's not your fault, it really is, and astrology explains this. That's why I told you to look at your 7th house. From Azazel's astrology:

THE SEVENTH HOUSE:
House of Relationships
Rules: The marriage/significant partner, the second child, other people in your life, the law, lawsuits, how others treat you, the people you attract as partners, contracts, agreements, open enemies, rivals, the grandparents on the mother's side, business partners, what one attracts in regards to a partner, and one's interactions with people in general.

I want and need a man in my life, but somehow always ending up with a woman. We understand each other, we care and love each other, we are deep and enjoying our life together. But I want to live these things with a man and have sex with expectation of pregnancy. I'm not masculine, my appearance is rather feminine and I am not ugly. I don't understand why I don't attract men. It's to such an extent that my close friends are all women, and at some point they have sexual or romantic desires towards me, but these things never happen with a man. I can't have men in my life. What can I do?
I recommend that you work on the solar chakra 666 and the sacred chakra.

To attract people of the opposite sex, two aspects are very important - sexual attractiveness and self-confidence.

Since sexual attraction actually occurs at the vibrational level, your chakras should radiate vibrations of sexuality (sacral chakra) and confidence (solar chakra).

In addition to opening and clearing these chakras, I also recommend the work of Planetary Squares, namely:

The Square of the Sun (for confidence, increasing charisma and vitality) and the Square of Mars (for sexual attraction of men), you can also use the Square of Venus (for romance and love relationships).

Exactly that. You know how some people always find themselves in the wrong crowd so to speak? That is due to the energetic influences on their soul. You are responsible if you attract good or bad people into your life. Even if you think it's not your fault, it really is, and astrology explains this. That's why I told you to look at your 7th house. From Azazel's astrology:

THE SEVENTH HOUSE:
House of Relationships
Rules: The marriage/significant partner, the second child, other people in your life, the law, lawsuits, how others treat you, the people you attract as partners, contracts, agreements, open enemies, rivals, the grandparents on the mother's side, business partners, what one attracts in regards to a partner, and one's interactions with people in general.
I completely respectfully disagree .How do you even say that " you are responsible for whom you attract in your life "?? It could also be jewish curses that could attract bad people into one's life

What do you mean "Somehow always ending up with a woman."?

You say this as if it is not your choice who to be with. These women are not forcing you.

You can increase your Sun energy to have a stronger self, and make your will and your own soul be stronger so that you are not being controlled or manipulated by other people. And have a better mindset to develop higher standards on who you want to be with, and have the mental strength to stay with and actually follow these standards.
Thank you for your answer, but what I was trying to say was if I want to follow certain standards I will be alone forever lol, in this way I spent a year all alone. Of course they don't force me, this is what life throws at me. I mean, I have this problem of not being able to have men in my life all the time. I don't even have contact with my father. Grandpa, uncle. Any male figur.
And sorry for my English, I'm not sure of my sentences. I am thinking of making a Sun Square, thanks for the suggestion.

THE SEVENTH HOUSE:
House of Relationships
Thank you very much for explanation and your time. My 7th house is empty, headed by 1° Taurus. Maybe the Uranus transit has something to do with it? My 7th house ruling planet Venus conjunct Saturn may also be related, I don't know. I didn't understand anything. Can I also get your opinion on this? And what am I supposed to do once I know what it's caused by?

Thank you very much for explanation and your time. My 7th house is empty, headed by 1° Taurus. Maybe the Uranus transit has something to do with it? My 7th house ruling planet Venus conjunct Saturn may also be related, I don't know. I didn't understand anything. Can I also get your opinion on this? And what am I supposed to do once I know what it's caused by?
It's hard to assess like this, you'll need to talk to an SS astrologer for this. This service should be available in the near future.

What you can and should do is freeing the soul workings to remove the karma that is causing this to happen. Then, do attraction workings for what you actually want, which will build the energy that you desire.

I completely respectfully disagree .How do you even say that " you are responsible for whom you attract in your life "?? It could also be jewish curses that could attract bad people into one's life
Even if it's a curse, you are responsible for yourself. No one will fix your life for you, it is your job to do it. Didn't do your aura of protection and negative events manifested in your life? Your fault. Didn't know that aura of protection exists or even what it is? Your fault again. I don't know how else to say it, you are responsible for yourself. If your life is messed up and you don't know why, it's your job to look for the answers because nobody will do it for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back