Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

aldric.strickland88

Back in 2009 Maxine wrote a message to the groups. She told us that if every satanist on the groups were to do just 10 minutes of spiritual warfare a day. Christianity would be gone in six months or less!!!
Today in 2016. We have seven years of more members. All we had back then was the awakenings. Today we have insanely powerful meditations. Our workings were weak. Today we have reverse rituals that attack the enemy right at their root. 
 Think about what this means!!!! One reverse ritual takes ten minutes to do. If everyone on this group were to do just one ritual a day. By July we could be in a different world. Do you realize that? I am working to bring as many people together to do rituals as possible. It doesn't take half as many people as you might think. Especially if you exceed one ritual and go to a couple. 
  Double the time and say a year. What kind of world do you want to live in 2017? Did you know we have the power to change it all? By that time? Well I'm here to tell you that we do. Maxines words never left me. Because the gravity of them were so heavy. Now with Satanas and 666 and Raum. Coupled with reverse rituals. I stand baffled. That is why when I say it is time. IT IS TIME!!!!!

Hitler We Will Never Capitulate!

Are the meditations and reverse rituals on the SS page?I agree the time is now, reason has come of age!

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Back in 2009 Maxine wrote a message to the groups. She told us that if every satanist on the groups were to do just 10 minutes of spiritual warfare a day. Christianity would be gone in six months or less!!!
Today in 2016. We have seven years of more members. All we had back then was the awakenings. Today we have insanely powerful meditations. Our workings were weak. Today we have reverse rituals that attack the enemy right at their root. 
 Think about what this means!!!! One reverse ritual takes ten minutes to do. If everyone on this group were to do just one ritual a day. By July we could be in a different world. Do you realize that? I am working to bring as many people together to do rituals as possible. It doesn't take half as many people as you might think. Especially if you exceed one ritual and go to a couple. 
  Double the time and say a year. What kind of world do you want to live in 2017? Did you know we have the power to change it all? By that time? Well I'm here to tell you that we do. Maxines words never left me. Because the gravity of them were so heavy. Now with Satanas and 666 and Raum. Coupled with reverse rituals. I stand baffled. That is why when I say it is time. IT IS TIME!!!!!

And think about the 4 reich!! Do you guys want to suffer many years? If you would do even 1 RTR a day it would help us SOOO much. PLEASE PLEASE EVERYONE DO THE RTR. Think about ALL what you have EVER dreamed about will happen in 1 year or less. And the best thing is, you only have to do something about it 10 FUCKING MINUTES!! Think about the hero you will be called and how much Satan apprrciates you. Think about ALL the people in the whole world. Think about how they suffer from your lazyness. Think about that if you would have sacriviced even 10 minutes from your time a year ago, the world will already be a paradise. Do you want to suffer and suffer and suffer, JUST like the kikes do? Do you want to suffer like a FUCKING monster? If you do even 1 RTR a day you will be called a hero in a YEAR. But do nothing, and you will not be any better than a kike.

I'm inspired. I have a question though, do I have to do the training before I can do a ritual? And do I have to complete the 40 day starter program before I can? I'm currently on day 16 of that.

Hail the Aryan Messiah!!! Hail The Aryan Race!!Hail the Aryan God!!!!!!Hail Father Satan Forever!!!!!Hail the Mighty Warriors of Hell!!!!I salute you brave warriors of this most glorious holy war!!!!!!May Satan bless you all with all you ever dreamed!!!!!!!!!!!
 We are forever together as one Family. One that may fight from time to time but in the end family remains. I love all of you!!! You will forever have a place in my heart!!! 
 SIEG HEIL!!!!!!

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:00 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do not worry about training. You can start now. Also doing an awakening to raise your energies or even a breathing exercise is fine. So no need to rush yourself. 

What if sometimes I do a ritual but I don't feel that tingle or the energy buzz?does it count and does it count less?also I drive a lot for work.is don't the ritual while driving not appropriate?or even walking?

What are the best sites to spread the message on? I did yahoo answers for a while then one day I decided to look at the questions I'd answered from a different profile and they werent there. I have found nothing online to tell me why I had been ghost banned. I even tried not putting full links on. From the profile on which they were posted, it appears to me.

Operation 25,000

Simple maths, gather 25,000 Satanists, minimum 4 reverse rituals a day, thats 100,000 curses a day which means 36.5 million curses for the year.

There's at least 14 million jews in the world, how many time do they pray.

Well they might have the numbers but we have Astrology, knowledge and power.

For those who are truly dedicated can pump out more rituals in the day. For those who knows a Satanist sitting on their lazy ass complaining that the world is going to shit, tell them to do something about it.

If you get 1 Satanist involved with reverse rituals, you've just added around 1,500 curses against the enemy.

2016 is not the year to sit on asses, the enemy are trying to take your guns, clamp down the internet, flood your countries, poison your waters, this is the year to go full ball! No fucking around.

If you haven't done the rituals yet and are looking to start, voice up. Let it be none your making the commitment and stand proud amoungst your comrades!

Aldric i live in -6:00 central time so if you would like can we coordinate our attacks to be at the same time to give them more power. I would encourage everyone to do the same with this. Also i have no shame in say you are the more powerful and learned Satanist so I would like you to say what we should do as far as which attacks at what time.

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:21 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah could someone make an internet poll, whats it called? Red-something. About what timezone do people live in?

James Marshall I already lead a group at exact times. If you wish to be apart email me. We do not give personal information or nothing of the sort. We merely collobrate professionally. 

Tommy you are way overestimating it. 25,000? No no
We only have 15,000 in our group. We had half that in 2009. 
I am telling you it would only take 7,000 Satanists doing one ritual a day, according to that math! 
But then we have to factor in the level of power in our rituals now so perhaps half even that number. 3,500. 
Why do you think that Maxine came on here so upset one time? Saying there are 15,000 people on the group!! If everyone participated we would over win!! Remember that?? It was just not too long ago. 
When she had to tell satans but what about our dwindling numbers? How can win? That enraged me!! I am not going to spend the rest of my life in a concentration camp!! If some infiltrator Jew or some little child with an Insecurity issue doesn't like me they can kiss my ass!! 
I have never claimed to be a genius. The group I led was called beginner meditations not the kick ass squad. I am just the passionate guy. People don't like me? I am just the soap box guy. No one has to think I am some great and powerful Satanist. I am not. I am just the guy that says let's do this! If people don't like that they need to be examined. 
 I am just like all of you. I am nothing more than a humble Brother in Satan. But I have put Satan first in my life!! And as such I think about him every second of every day!!! I want to see us in complete unity fighting the enemy!!! Everyone has a part to play!! We are all leaders here!! Out of the billions on the planet who will come to Satan we are here. We are Satans own!! Who will become Leaders over all the earth!! Oh? Didn't realize that did you?
 Then when the entire planet is filled with Gods. We will still be higher rank over all the planet. The elder Gods who fought in the great holy war. Our job is too lead this planet. To help this entire world. Once the entire world is fixed. There are worlds of communism out there that must be changed!! Our job keeps going for eternity. As one of the top thousand below our elite souls. Of a sister colony of the greatest empire in the universe. The empire of Orion. You didn't even realize how special you were did you? 
  It is time to fight for Satan and take back this planet!! At this point we are not doing our part or we would have won already. To make up for our dwindling members if those true satanists would work very hard together. We can change this world by 2017!!!!
 No matter what everything is going to change in the next four years. Do you want a world war and death!!? Or a new golden age!! This is what Satan reincarnated you here for in the first place. If we die we will be rewarded in another life. That will be much better. But we don't have to die. We can actually change that part as well. If!! We act!! Now!!!
 That is why I am doing this. That Is why today I am asking for your help. If you do not wish to be apart of what we do then at least do the rituals by yourself!!!!!! Please. 

Only 100-200 are working reverse torah rituals. Manny here not even spred links. About 1.000 accounts are ex accounts so nobody use them. And rest of are active accounts in sense that they using that accounts and are part of jos. And half of those is meditating 7.500 and only 100-200 of those is doing a rtr. And even lesser are those who spread links. So in all this world we have here most strongest souls who do not reach in past magnum opust. On this earth you have 7 bilions people. From all them only you reach first here and start fighting too. Satan all important souls reincarnated now in this time and i guess that most of them are generation pluto in scorpio. Those souls who in past was burned by church. In 7 bilions people we have maybe a 500 people who are fighting. And we are making change. Also almost all of us who are active feel our kundalini energy hight in spine. We are also those who will first in massive number reach magnum opust too. Even Satan say that manny people will end up death. Now all people will understand us. So they will fight and end up death.

-------- Original message --------
From: "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 14/01/2016 18:58 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 2009

Tommy you are way overestimating it. 25,000? No no
We only have 15,000 in our group. We had half that in 2009. 
I am telling you it would only take 7,000 Satanists doing one ritual a day, according to that math! 
But then we have to factor in the level of power in our rituals now so perhaps half even that number. 3,500. 
Why do you think that Maxine came on here so upset one time? Saying there are 15,000 people on the group!! If everyone participated we would over win!! Remember that?? It was just not too long ago. 
When she had to tell satans but what about our dwindling numbers? How can win? That enraged me!! I am not going to spend the rest of my life in a concentration camp!! If some infiltrator Jew or some little child with an Insecurity issue doesn't like me they can kiss my ass!! 
I have never claimed to be a genius. The group I led was called beginner meditations not the kick ass squad. I am just the passionate guy. People don't like me? I am just the soap box guy. No one has to think I am some great and powerful Satanist. I am not. I am just the guy that says let's do this! If people don't like that they need to be examined. 
 I am just like all of you. I am nothing more than a humble Brother in Satan. But I have put Satan first in my life!! And as such I think about him every second of every day!!! I want to see us in complete unity fighting the enemy!!! Everyone has a part to play!! We are all leaders here!! Out of the billions on the planet who will come to Satan we are here. We are Satans own!! Who will become Leaders over all the earth!! Oh? Didn't realize that did you?
 Then when the entire planet is filled with Gods. We will still be higher rank over all the planet. The elder Gods who fought in the great holy war. Our job is too lead this planet. To help this entire world. Once the entire world is fixed. There are worlds of communism out there that must be changed!! Our job keeps going for eternity. As one of the top thousand below our elite souls. Of a sister colony of the greatest empire in the universe. The empire of Orion. You didn't even realize how special you were did you? 
  It is time to fight for Satan and take back this planet!! At this point we are not doing our part or we would have won already. To make up for our dwindling members if those true satanists would work very hard together. We can change this world by 2017!!!!
 No matter what everything is going to change in the next four years. Do you want a world war and death!!? Or a new golden age!! This is what Satan reincarnated you here for in the first place. If we die we will be rewarded in another life. That will be much better. But we don't have to die. We can actually change that part as well. If!! We act!! Now!!!
 That is why I am doing this. That Is why today I am asking for your help. If you do not wish to be apart of what we do then at least do the rituals by yourself!!!!!! Please. 

My bad,

I was thinking maybe more people in other groups (non English), not just this one.

Well the more internet spreading the truth will convince others to join! Hopefully one day have 25,000!

Never the less, we all know what needs to be done, let's do this shit.

Yeah could someone make an internet poll, whats it called? Red-something. About what timezone do people live in?
Could you? Please? It would help us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back