Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#167 What was this?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I had a vision of being lifted up into outerspace while in my bed, and then a giant pale head with crazy bright flaming red hair was looking at me with giant fangs and was laughing. This entity looked sort of like the clowns from the movie killer klowns from outer space. Does anyone have any insight on what this was it a reptilian or friendly entity?

Hello, I had a vision of being lifted up into outerspace while in my bed, and then a giant pale head with crazy bright flaming red hair was looking at me with giant fangs and was laughing. This entity looked sort of like the clowns from the movie killer klowns from outer space. Does anyone have any insight on what this was it a reptilian or friendly entity?
Sounds like a nightmare. If not, definitely an astral parasite, or a trickster spirit. If this is recurrent, it may be a spiritual attack, there are methods to haunt the dreams of hated people out there. Protect yourself.

You may have rewatched horror movies.

If not, then it looks like an attack by enemy entities.

In any case, you must realize that in dreams you are stronger than them and you can always wake up at will, you can also beat them in your dreams in the literal sense.

In my experience, most of the enemy entities that come in dreams cannot harm you, but they try to do it, I think this is due to the fact that these entities are not so strong.

None of the enemy entities have come to me in my dreams for a long time.

This has not happened since the dedication of the soul to Satan.

Once, in a dream, enemy entities tried to lead me through some rooms, as if in a maze, as if they wanted to confuse me on purpose or lead me somewhere.

There is a theory (I heard from a pagan who was not a Spiritual Satanist) that supposedly in the astral when the soul sleeps, it can be disconnected from the body if you bring it into a special Astral portal and that in the Astral you can even get lost and not wake up.

In general, in a dream I realized that for an ordinary dream, these entities that looked like people were very smart for the scenery of dreams, especially when I started asking them provocative questions, then their matrix began to crack and their voice began to change, I immediately realized that these were not scenery.

I verbally mocked them, they threatened me with death and tried to scare me + they hit me, but they did not cause me any damage, I was not afraid and hit them back, in general, I beat them and started tearing them to shreds in a dream with my own hands and I woke.

In my dream, I consciously used the energy of the surrounding space to direct this energy against these entities and I succeeded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back