Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #138 Why am I having negative thoughts

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

Why am I having negative/harassing thoughts about Satan? I hope he’s not mad at me or anything. It’s like repeating the same words towards him inside my head.

I’ve been a dedicated satanist for several years now and this is the first time thinking like this.

I’m not trying to be disrespectful to him or anything.

This is quite common for any time you have been allowed to challenge a status quo that you know in your heart to be wrong, but society isn't on board, YET.

I assure you they will be soon; very soon.

Fret not, for this movement has just been upgraded. :devilish:

Why am I having negative/harassing thoughts about Satan? I hope he’s not mad at me or anything. It’s like repeating the same words towards him inside my head.

I’ve been a dedicated satanist for several years now and this is the first time thinking like this.

We all have intrusive thoughts at times, sometimes that may or may not have been the work of external actors. However, the best thing you can do against that is do void meditation and "let go". I am sure you are aware that Father Satan is not as unreasonable as the jewish "god", he understands that your thoughts are not the product of any sort of negative energy you have towards him. Make sure to take care of yourself and focus on your mental health. All the best

programmings, malicious thoughtforms, dross, and similar can make you have such thoughts. What you have to understand that this is not your thoughts, but only some external force manifesting in you, in a form of thoughts. As you advance and clean yourself, protect yourself, you will be less influenced and you'll start not to have such thoughts, and have a better view of the Gods. Even if you have been dedicated for years, this can happen.

Such thoughts can be a psychic attack of the enemy, I recommend that you carefully purify your aura and all your chakras, as well as create a powerful aura of protection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back