Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yule Season: A season of Giving To Yourself!!

darklady11666

During another meditation a few nights ago(I meditate often and always take special time to invite the Gods to talk with me) the season of giving  is something one should consider, not for someone else, but upon themselves!! 
 Here is another guilt trip the enemy religions will ALWAYS get most people who are too weak or stupid to realize what is really happening here...
The enemies round up children and "teach" them the value of "it is better to give then to receive." or "to think of those less fortunate than yourself."You see this all the time on tv, especially kids programs or family themed shows,  where a child is excited about Santa and presents, but then this idiot comes in thinking the child needs to learn the "real" meaning of xmas by giving to others. or taking em to a homeless shelter to volunteer or some shit like that, instead of thinking only of themselves, and to top it all off. they guilt trip the child into thinking how they felt excited and happy about  the good things of the holidays such as Santa and presents for child is wrong. But this is not true. Father teaches  us to think for ourselves and only ourselves.In my opinion and I agree with the Gods on this one, the only one one should have to worry about is themselves. NOT EVERYONE  ELSE!! Put yourself first and foremost. The only time we should think of someone else is if it is a family member or friend we are very close to(deserves our attention this holiday season instead of being wasted on everyone), our animal friends we share this planet with,or a Brother or Sister in Father Satan.
Another thing you see often is how they sometimes even brainwashing you that the enemies idea of "giving" makes a person feel better. In truth it doesn't.  In reality giving and giving constantly to others is not only tiresome but it weakens your energies,it weakens your inner spiritual strength as a whole, because you are giving part of yourself up by focusing on another person who you either do not know or should not even consider giving a damn about. Why in the hell would someone want to worry about someone who is not even apart of your life? That would just ruin your celebrations and cause unwanted stress for yourself.

This year for the holiday season take time for YOURSELF!! Indulge and Celebrate this season to the fullest the way you want to for a change. Instead of giving gifts to others, get them for yourself  and take great pride in it regardless of the guilt trips one of the enemies may give you., after all the hard work as Father Satan's child, that you do as a Satanist, don't you deserve something nice for yourself for a change? Instead of donating half your money or cooking a meal for  a homeless family or worthless charity church scum, cook a holiday meal for yourself, buy something nice for your home or Satanic Temple/Altar. Put time and energy towards yourself. Do what YOU  want to do this holiday season. If you are married have a family with kids and feel the need to give money or gifts or cook holiday feasts,than do so for YOUR family, not someone else's. This is our holiday!! We need to make it ours again and take it back from our enemies that have stolen it from us.
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO CELEBRATE AND HONOR FATHER SATAN ON DECEMBER 23RD WHICH STARTS AT SUNDOWN THE NIGHT BEFORE!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN!!
~DarkLady11666~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back