Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Youth

On the Yahoo! front page, there was an article that I didn't have the patience to read. It was a study that said that today's youth have more mental health problems. Gee, I wonder why. In most cases, this is still coming from both secular and religious indoctrination, to this day. This is nothing new. The youth deserve much better. We all do. Satan provides for those of us who are dedicated, as well as those who will end up dedicating, who is destined to be accepted by him.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

that is so true, all my life I have had things thrown at me but something always came along that helped me over come that problem. I'm sure  that we all heard the old saying that bad things come in three, well for me I get one bad thing like getting laid off and then two good things come like having my school and living expenses paid for completely and landing a job right away after I graduated with high honours. Satan and the true Gods are real and they protect us and are there to work with[/B] us(not do everying for us) to counter anything the jews throw at us.   When I came out while I was in high school(before I was a Satanist), sure there were pricks that tried to put me down (the christiands and mormons) but I develop a strong group of friends (most of the popular girls and most of the jocks) that were there for me and after a week noone tried to put me down because unlike the xtians, people saw I was genuine and not have some pasty smile glued on my face.....anyways my point is that like HP Jake has said is that Satan protects Satanists and those who will one day become Satanist.   Hail satan!!
Descendant of Darkness
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 9:23:15 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Youth

On the Yahoo! front page, there was an article that I didn't have the patience to read. It was a study that said that today's youth have more mental health problems. Gee, I wonder why. In most cases, this is still coming from both secular and religious indoctrination, to this day. This is nothing new. The youth deserve much better. We all do. Satan provides for those of us who are dedicated, as well as those who will end up dedicating, who is destined to be accepted by him.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

Get the name you've always wanted ! @... [/B]or @...[/B].

I'm glad that you got through pretty well with coming out. I did too, except my parents had driven me pretty close to suicide. I forgive them now, as they have profusely apologized for causing me pain (both for being gay and a Satanist, which says a LOT!), which they did last year (2009), and unlike the Jews ripping families apart, we are whole, despite religious differences. Not perfect, but pretty close to perfect compared to what it used to be.

I had a bit of what's called a reactionary coming out in the very beginning, but then I grew and evolved, and eventually saw that it wasn't just Christianity, but that Christianity is a JEWISH conspiracy.

Attacking Christianity will get you a slap on the hand, but attacking the ROOT of Christianity through spiritual warfare and enlightening people on this, will more than likely put you in a much more dangerous place. Unlike those who are without who have attacked Christianity, Islam, and their roots (who play the professional "victim" game), we have nothing to fear because the Powers of Hell have us sheltered unlike any other source of refuge.

With Power Meditation and Satanic Witchcraft, we build our own powerful "bunkers," as well. This is truly awesome.

The popular girls and jocks gave me a source of comfort as well. I look back and remember this one girl who was Mormon, but she never gave me any shit. She was too popular to let her parents' religion stand in her way.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eli <youth_chair@... wrote:

that is so true, all my life I have had things thrown at me but something always came along that helped me over come that problem. I'm sure  that we all heard the old saying that bad things come in three, well for me I get one bad thing like getting laid off and then two good things come like having my school and living expenses paid for completely and landing a job right away after I graduated with high honours. Satan and the true Gods are real and they protect us and are there to work with us(not do everying for us) to counter anything the jews throw at us.

When I came out while I was in high school(before I was a Satanist), sure there were pricks that tried to put me down (the christiands and mormons) but I develop a strong group of friends (most of the popular girls and most of the jocks) that were there for me and after a week noone tried to put me down because unlike the xtians, people saw I was genuine and not have some pasty smile glued on my face.....anyways my point is that like HP Jake has said is that Satan protects Satanists and those who will one day become Satanist.

Hail satan!!
Descendant of Darkness

Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 9:23:15 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Youth

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

Yeah, man, I know what it's like to have a shit childhood. When I was a little kid, my mom used to hit me with a belt for stupid reasons. When I got older, she replaced that with mental abuse, calling me names like "dumb", "stupid", "fat", and other stuff on a near daily basis. It only got worse as I got older. But what REALLY put me over the edge was last year when I got kiddnapped and raped by a stranger. When I told the police and my mom, she was like "you could've prevented this" , "I hope you learned a lesson", "If this happens again it'll be your fault", and "why are you attracted to every guy who calls you pretty?". When my dad came to visit me for my high school graduation, he didn't say much about me getting raped; instead he spent an hour talking about how women should cook and clean and I shouldn't have white( I'm black) friends. Get this. When I told my mom what she said was basically blaming me for what happened, she wasn't hearing it and her POV was right. I called my dad and he was like "Just get over it", "Your mom has the right to say whatever she wants", and shit like that. Combined with the fact I've been bullied by alot of people in middle and high school, I'm mentally scared for life. Sorry, but I don't plan on forgiving my parents and especially not my rapist. Well, that, and my parents said that if I was gay, they'd kick me out the house and they'll pretend that they never had a daughter. Talk about love, huh? Well, HP Jake, I'm glad your parents actually classify as parents. Thanks to Xianity and company( my rapist was a Xian,too; after he let me go, he said I should call him after church. That right there made me dump Xianity), I'll NEVER know what it's like to have a decent childhood. Xianity and company NEEDS to be destroyed. The only "good" thing I have to say 'bout my childhood is it gave me good inspiration to be the first black lesbian psychological horror author. I already have about a dozen ideas and I started writing one of 'em. It's sick, I tell ya what. I might talk about it in another forum. Look out for it! Oh, HP Jake, I'm glad you didn't commit suicide; I wanted to do that( or commit heinous crimes on others)so many times too. Well, we gotta pull though! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hi
No you're not scarred for life, you just have loads of healing to do on yourself. One day you'll be a much stronger person for all you've been through.
Lots love to you Sister, you're not alone.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@... wrote:

Yeah, man, I know what it's like to have a shit childhood. When I was a little kid, my mom used to hit me with a belt for stupid reasons. When I got older, she replaced that with mental abuse, calling me names like "dumb", "stupid", "fat", and other stuff on a near daily basis. It only got worse as I got older. But what REALLY put me over the edge was last year when I got kiddnapped and raped by a stranger. When I told the police and my mom, she was like "you could've prevented this" , "I hope you learned a lesson", "If this happens again it'll be your fault", and "why are you attracted to every guy who calls you pretty?". When my dad came to visit me for my high school graduation, he didn't say much about me getting raped; instead he spent an hour talking about how women should cook and clean and I shouldn't have white( I'm black) friends. Get this. When I told my mom what she said was basically blaming me for what happened, she wasn't hearing it and her POV was right. I called my dad and he was like "Just get over it", "Your mom has the right to say whatever she wants", and shit like that. Combined with the fact I've been bullied by alot of people in middle and high school, I'm mentally scared for life. Sorry, but I don't plan on forgiving my parents and especially not my rapist. Well, that, and my parents said that if I was gay, they'd kick me out the house and they'll pretend that they never had a daughter. Talk about love, huh? Well, HP Jake, I'm glad your parents actually classify as parents. Thanks to Xianity and company( my rapist was a Xian,too; after he let me go, he said I should call him after church. That right there made me dump Xianity), I'll NEVER know what it's like to have a decent childhood. Xianity and company NEEDS to be destroyed. The only "good" thing I have to say 'bout my childhood is it gave me good inspiration to be the first black lesbian psychological horror author. I already have about a dozen ideas and I started writing one of 'em. It's sick, I tell ya what. I might talk about it in another forum. Look out for it! Oh, HP Jake, I'm glad you didn't commit suicide; I wanted to do that( or commit heinous crimes on others)so many times too. Well, we gotta pull though! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Thanks, Hazel. Writing that made me tear up a little. Anywho, I'm starting to heal a little. I'm still very angry, though. I'm glad ppl like you exist- compassionate ppl who actually care about others. May Satan bless you.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi
No you're not scarred for life, you just have loads of healing to do on yourself. One day you'll be a much stronger person for all you've been through.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Your anger is the source of your power, its just a case of learning how it can empower you. Yes, I do feel blessed by Satan at the moment and the Goddess.  Remember also that as women, our power comes from finding our Goddess within. Touching the Earth, letting the Mother take your pain, and becoming one with Her.

Tonight is the Dark Moon.  Tonight I feel honored that I am bleeding. Tonight in my cycle I am Death and in this Dark time, I gave my blood to the Earth and so connected my woman self to the Mother. The Earth has been abused by centuries of Christanity consciousness and in trance I have felt Her pain.  Your anger can be your strength.  Ask Kali to transform it for you.

Love and best wishes, and as Satan told me recently - Trust Yourself!!

Hazel

Hail Satan

Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:39:12 +0000
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Youth

Thanks, Hazel. Writing that made me tear up a little. Anywho, I'm starting to heal a little. I'm still very angry, though. I'm glad ppl like you exist- compassionate ppl who actually care about others. May Satan bless you.
--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "hazel" <hazelnutty@ ... wrote:

Hi

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_ 666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
<a rel="nofollow">http://www.joyofsat an.com
#ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-213623998ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-213623998attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-213623998 .ygrps-yiv-213623998ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-213623998ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Not got a Hotmail account? <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/'>Sign-up now - Free

Wow, Hazel (that's your real name, right?), that was deep. Yeah, I think my anger is my strength. I'm using it positively by writing my novel and helping others who've been though what I have. As far as my novel's concerned, it's really good so far; I'm about to be on ch. 6. Wanna hear about it? I gotta warn ya, it's disturbing, so think before you answer. I'm currently a freshman in college majoring in English. College is kinda fun; it's better than high school and you actually learn. Anywho, the Xians REALLY did ruin this planet and it's even worse today with all the chemicals, oil spills, and nuclear accidents. Hail Satan! -Mayesha   P.S I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you? I'm 18. You sound like you're old enough to be a mom. I wish I had a mom like you( tear).

Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 2:15:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Youth

Your anger is the source of your power, its just a case of learning how it can empower you. Yes, I do feel blessed by Satan at the moment and the Goddess.  Remember also that as women, our power comes from finding our Goddess within. Touching the Earth, letting the Mother take your pain, and becoming one with Her.

Tonight is the Dark Moon.  Tonight I feel honored that I am bleeding. Tonight in my cycle I am Death and in this Dark time, I gave my blood to the Earth and so connected my woman self to the Mother. The Earth has been abused by centuries of Christanity consciousness and in trance I have felt Her pain.  Your anger can be your strength.  Ask Kali to transform it for you.

Love and best wishes, and as Satan told me recently - Trust Yourself!!

Hazel

Hail Satan

To: Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:39:12 +0000
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunit y] Re: Youth

--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "hazel" <hazelnutty@ ... wrote:

Hi

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "Heavenraiser" <mayeshakpah@ wrote:

--- [/IMG]Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com, "High Priest Jake" <hammerofthegods_ 666@ wrote:

On the Yahoo! front page, there was an article that I didn't have the patience to read. It was a study that said that today's youth have more mental health problems. Gee, I wonder why. In most cases, this is still coming from both secular and religious indoctrination, to this day. This is nothing new.. The youth deserve much better. We all do. Satan provides for those of us who are dedicated, as well as those who will end up dedicating, who is destined to be accepted by him.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
<a rel="nofollow">http://www.joyofsat an.com
<hr> Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back