Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Youth Group Infiltration

DemonW

Recently I was invited to hang out at a christian youth group meeting. My frist thought was "hell no!" but then I got and idea. I went to the meeting pretending to by all "openminded" and shit and then asked where the bathroom was. They pointed it out and I went in and locked the door. I then offered a quick prayer to Father and cursed the shit out of the youth group and the people in charge of running. I even cursed the building, I surroneded it with negative energy so that the building would be damaged.

I know it is not much but I hope my little stunt with make Father happy and encourage others to fight the enemy useing all means.
666/88

Nice work. Its also fun to spread doubts and bring up hypocrisy in the bible when talking to them. I've done this a few times to a youth group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

Recently I was invited to hang out at a christian youth group meeting. My frist thought was "hell no!" but then I got and idea. I went to the meeting pretending to by all "openminded" and shit and then asked where the bathroom was. They pointed it out and I went in and locked the door. I then offered a quick prayer to Father and cursed the shit out of the youth group and the people in charge of running. I even cursed the building, I surroneded it with negative energy so that the building would be damaged.

I know it is not much but I hope my little stunt with make Father happy and encourage others to fight the enemy useing all means.
666/88

Cool! I'm sure he was pleased; anything we can do towards the enemy's
destruction is helpful, I think.

And it's good to see you in here again, Whatshisface! Hope all's well
with you. Ave Satanas!

On 11/9/10, whatshisface117 <whatshisface1117@... wrote:
Nice work. Its also fun to spread doubts and bring up hypocrisy in the bible
when talking to them. I've done this a few times to a youth group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

Recently I was invited to hang out at a christian youth group meeting. My
frist thought was "hell no!" but then I got and idea. I went to the
meeting pretending to by all "openminded" and shit and then asked where
the bathroom was. They pointed it out and I went in and locked the door. I
then offered a quick prayer to Father and cursed the shit out of the youth
group and the people in charge of running. I even cursed the building, I
surroneded it with negative energy so that the building would be damaged.

I know it is not much but I hope my little stunt with make Father happy
and encourage others to fight the enemy useing all means.
666/88

Your actions were a psyhic connection with Satan. Keep opening and submitting, and let Him guide you in that group. You are blessed. I have done this several times in my old church and it powerfully slaughtered spiritual warfare against me. It was heart stopping. They were speaking in tongues and halted immediately.

In Blaphemic Passions
lianna

666/88

Thanks I'm glad you guys liked it. I posted it here to maybe give others some ideas. Keep up the fight everyone!
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lianna" <liannadiabolique@... wrote:

Your actions were a psyhic connection with Satan. Keep opening and submitting, and let Him guide you in that group. You are blessed. I have done this several times in my old church and it powerfully slaughtered spiritual warfare against me. It was heart stopping. They were speaking in tongues and halted immediately.

In Blaphemic Passions
lianna

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@ wrote:

666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back