Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yesterday I began the opening of my third eye

[email protected]

Today I felt as if I was overly emotional. I am an emotional person as it is but I felt it much more. Just wondering if this is normal and what it could mean. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hail Satan!!

Be sure to do a strong aura of protection everyday, more then twice a day (morning and before sleeping.)
Power meditation does bring up strong emotions, and suppressed ones too. It's normal.

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:12:54 PM, "zuniga19@..." <zuniga19@... wrote:
  Today I felt as if I was overly emotional. I am an emotional person as it is but I felt it much more. Just wondering if this is normal and what it could mean. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hail Satan!!

Thank you. Is there other meditations I could do that could help for anxiety and confidence?

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 15, 2014, at 5:37 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  Be sure to do a strong aura of protection everyday, more then twice a day (morning and before sleeping.)
Power meditation does bring up strong emotions, and suppressed ones too. It's normal.

I find that this book really helps me, it's called "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" By Joseph Murphy.
I have the updated version. http://www.amazon.com/Power-Your-Subcon ... cious+mind

As for anxiety, you could do breathing exercises. They are on the JoS site. Don't push yourself with them, though. I did that once and I started slurring my speech, back when I was newer. lol.

I don't know about meditations for confidence, exactly.
Having confidence could be a variety of things, from doing a hobby you enjoy and are good at. Learning and studying everything you can about Spiritual Satanism, and your hobbies, will give you security and a foundation, also confidence. Taking care of your body, grooming yourself, and exercising as well as kundalini yoga will help. There's also the Five Tibetans.

You get better by consistently doing, whether it's meditations or uplifting yourself with words, thoughts and activities that are positive.

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:52:48 PM, Rosie <zuniga19@... wrote:
  Thank you. Is there other meditations I could do that could help for anxiety and confidence?

Sent from my iPhone

Oh, I forgot to mention about the book: please ignore the xian undertones and verses (there aren't too many scattered throughout, thankfully.) Otherwise it's quite a good book.

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:52:48 PM, Rosie <zuniga19@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back