Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!
Well than I introduce myself on here I am known as SHADOWS or bigt It's really up to you.Being dedicated for the first time ever is the most amazing thing that can occur for us as satanists your eyes have just begun to awaken so be sure to have friends on here that you know personally for the biggest reason that you can rely on those who are real and can give you a straight forward answer abs not some off the wall topic as family we all take care of eachother here!
May father Satan guide you to that love that is near
Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Jul 14, 2010, at 1:27 AM, "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@... wrote:
  i did dedicate 10h ago i am soo happy and free i am welcome into this big family Hail Father Satan

Ok :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Well than I introduce myself on here I am known as SHADOWS or bigt
It's really up to you.
Being dedicated for the first time ever is the most amazing thing that can occur for us as satanists your eyes have just begun to awaken so be sure to have friends on here that you know personally for the biggest reason that you can rely on those who are real and can give you a straight forward answer abs not some off the wall topic as family we all take care of eachother here!

May father Satan guide you to that love that is near

Hail Satan
Hail haures

On Jul 14, 2010, at 1:27 AM, "As person i am sweet and nice.If i am in love i wi" <snowmage15@... wrote:

i did dedicate 10h ago i am soo happy and free i am welcome into this big family Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back