Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yawning?

Does anyone else yawn when they meditate or try to take in energy? I'm not sure if its caused by me being relaxed or if its my body trying to get rid of excess energy.

i get the same thing. its probably relaxation. If you get too relaxed during meditation and start falling alseep, the ancient monks recommend standing up and doing a few light calisthenics or shaking your limbs a bit before returning to medtation

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 5:53 AM, threepointonefourtime <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:
  Does anyone else yawn when they meditate or try to take in energy? I'm not sure if its caused by me being relaxed or if its my body trying to get rid of excess energy.

Yawning is the body's reaction when we aren't getting enough oxygen to the brain, this is the first reaction anyway, in extreme cases we feint or pass our so we are lying down and our breathing is more regulated.

The yawn is just to get more oxygen into your lungs, usually you will fill your lungs when you yawn, to then be pumped around your body and to your brain.

The human body is an amazing thing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "threepointonefourtime" <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:

Adding to what En Haradren wrote, I would suggest doing breath of fire to get your body oxygenated before meditating.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yawning is the body's reaction when we aren't getting enough oxygen to the brain, this is the first reaction anyway, in extreme cases we feint or pass our so we are lying down and our breathing is more regulated.

The yawn is just to get more oxygen into your lungs, usually you will fill your lungs when you yawn, to then be pumped around your body and to your brain.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "threepointonefourtime" <k0r3yr4m05@ wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Yawning?
Sent: Wed, Aug 28, 2013 4:50:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Yawning is the body's reaction when we aren't getting enough oxygen to the brain, this is the first reaction anyway, in extreme cases we feint or pass our so we are lying down and our breathing is more regulated.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "threepointonefourtime" <k0r3yr4m05@... wrote:

[/TD]

About the breath of fire... All it really does is make me yawn more and makes me out of breath. It doesn't feel like its oxygenating anything. Am I doing it wrong or what? 

Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!
On 2013-08-28, at 3:08 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Adding to what En Haradren wrote, I would suggest doing breath of fire to get your body oxygenated before meditating.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "threepointonefourtime" <k0r3yr4m05@ wrote:

You are probably doing it wrong. Firstly, go to youtube and look up a video of someone showing how to do it. This helped me greatly when I first started out, and didn't quite understand how it was done.

Next, just slow down with your breaths, take more time with the inhales and exhales. If you need to, slow it right down just to get the idea and feel for how it should be. Then you can speed this up.

Again, it shouldn't be making you out of breath, as it fills you with oxygen at a fast pace.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@... wrote:

About the breath of fire... All it really does is make me yawn more and makes me out of breath. It doesn't feel like its oxygenating anything. Am I doing it wrong or what?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

On 2013-08-29, at 7:54 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  You are probably doing it wrong. Firstly, go to youtube and look up a video of someone showing how to do it. This helped me greatly when I first started out, and didn't quite understand how it was done.

Next, just slow down with your breaths, take more time with the inhales and exhales. If you need to, slow it right down just to get the idea and feel for how it should be. Then you can speed this up.

Again, it shouldn't be making you out of breath, as it fills you with oxygen at a fast pace.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charlie Olsen <blackvixen111@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank you, I never thought of it that way. It just seemed natural to think that if I'm yawning that I get rid of energy instead of taking it in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Also, yawning re energizes your body. So maybe your yawn it's a sign of your body receiving the energy and re energizing itself :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

It all have to do with how fast you breath out the air and how much air you take in with each inhale.

Logically if you slow down the breath out and you make the inhale bigger (till you are more experienced at least), problem solved.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back