Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Yawning in Meditation: Good or Bad?

d.martinez115

I was attempting to do the FEHU rune and to get my mind focused, I used AUM twice. Since I was vibrating FEHU 108 times, I had to breathe in deeper to get more oxygen. While I was Vibrating the rune, I started to yawn, which halted my pace and breathing pattern. In truth, I felt a warm, happy feeling while I was in this state. From a biological standpoint, yawning warms up a person's face. However, is yawning a good thing in meditation? I usually get it when I am breathing too forcefully, or I feel like I am not getting enough oxygen for a few short moments. What does yawning mean in meditation? Should I change breathing patterns, stop immediately, continue, prevent myself from yawning, etc? I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this. 
I should mention I have opened up my third eye, though I have trouble using it recently, while I have also opened up my hand chakras, as well as the pineal gland. (I think, it's been a long time)Thank you in advance, I appreciate your input.

Yawning, sneezing, or even having to go to the toilet (if it's a very long meditation) are all perfectly fine. I often need to do one or more of these things during meditation, and everything is working fine for me. You should try to not interrupt mid-vibration though (for example, if you have to yawn, do it inbetween two rune vibrations, e. g.  FEEEHHHUUUU *YAWN* FEEEHHUUUU, and NOT 'FEEEEHH *YAWN* HHUUU'). I hope this is understandable, lol. 
Also, as a general rule of thumb---If you have to do stuff like this, or any interruption of your mediation in general (getting called for dinner by your parents, for example), then it's fine as long as the raised energies don't dissipate before you can resume your working. How long you can keep them from dissipating depends on your level of advancement, but generally I'd say you are fine as long as the interruption is no longer than 5 minutes. 

I hope this was helpful to you. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 20:23, d.martinez115@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I was attempting to do the FEHU rune and to get my mind focused, I used AUM twice. Since I was vibrating FEHU 108 times, I had to breathe in deeper to get more oxygen. While I was Vibrating the rune, I started to yawn, which halted my pace and breathing pattern. In truth, I felt a warm, happy feeling while I was in this state. From a biological standpoint, yawning warms up a person's face. However, is yawning a good thing in meditation? I usually get it when I am breathing too forcefully, or I feel like I am not getting enough oxygen for a few short moments. What does yawning mean in meditation? Should I change breathing patterns, stop immediately, continue, prevent myself from yawning, etc? I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this. 
I should mention I have opened up my third eye, though I have trouble using it recently, while I have also opened up my hand chakras, as well as the pineal gland. (I think, it's been a long time)Thank you in advance, I appreciate your input.

Lol I also indeed yawn a lot when meditating, but mostly during night.

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:54 AM, "Barnabus Stinson barnabusstinson@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yawning, sneezing, or even having to go to the toilet (if it's a very long meditation) are all perfectly fine. I often need to do one or more of these things during meditation, and everything is working fine for me. You should try to not interrupt mid-vibration though (for example, if you have to yawn, do it inbetween two rune vibrations, e. g.  FEEEHHHUUUU *YAWN* FEEEHHUUUU, and NOT 'FEEEEHH *YAWN* HHUUU'). I hope this is understandable, lol. 
Also, as a general rule of thumb---If you have to do stuff like this, or any interruption of your mediation in general (getting called for dinner by your parents, for example), then it's fine as long as the raised energies don't dissipate before you can resume your working. How long you can keep them from dissipating depends on your level of advancement, but generally I'd say you are fine as long as the interruption is no longer than 5 minutes. 

I hope this was helpful to you. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  I was attempting to do the FEHU rune and to get my mind focused, I used AUM twice. Since I was vibrating FEHU 108 times, I had to breathe in deeper to get more oxygen. While I was Vibrating the rune, I started to yawn, which halted my pace and breathing pattern. In truth, I felt a warm, happy feeling while I was in this state. From a biological standpoint, yawning warms up a person's face. However, is yawning a good thing in meditation? I usually get it when I am breathing too forcefully, or I feel like I am not getting enough oxygen for a few short moments. What does yawning mean in meditation? Should I change breathing patterns, stop immediately, continue, prevent myself from yawning, etc? I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this. 

Yawning I haven't quite figured out yet, but I assume it's bad. Sneezing is when someone is thinking about you, it is also usually followed by a blue glint.

Hope this helps!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back