Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xians fear Harry Potter?

hail.enki

A few weeks back i saw an article where a number of Xian parents wrote that they never allowed their children to read Harry Potter as it "Promotes the occult"

From this statement alone, can we conclude that those individuals who fear the occult, actually know how real it is? If they didn't know that the occult is real, then they shouldn't fear their children potentially dabbling in it.

So Xians know the occult is real? Yes or no?

~Hail the Lord of the Earth!

i believe that they do... they do what they do just to keep control... it makes them look stupid given all the lies they tell there children and what not im glad i got away from it while i could... i fought my parents and i'll keep fighting for our beloved father's name praise hail father satan -thorn

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:40:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Xians fear Harry Potter?

A few weeks back i saw an article where a number of Xian parents wrote that they never allowed their children to read Harry Potter as it "Promotes the occult"

From this statement alone, can we conclude that those individuals who fear the occult, actually know how real it is? If they didn't know that the occult is real, then they shouldn't fear their children potentially dabbling in it.

Xians fear everything. They even say they fear their own "god". Its pathetic. They think everything of the fantasy genre is evil. They even said that Snow White and Pocahauntus are "evil and un-godly". LOL!!! I had an aunt who was an obsessed evangelical xian, and she didnt let her son watch any television, play any computer games or read any books or any other type of literature unless it was xian. She had an absolute fit one day when he watched Spider Man at his friends house and took him to a church to be "paryed on". It was ludicrous.   Obviously people like this will go completely over the top with something like Harry Potter which is openly about "witch-craft".   Yes, most of them do know that the Occult is real but they are terrified out of their witts of it. That same aunt i mentioned above spoke about a woman in her neighbourhood who was a Witch, and she was so terrified of this woman that she wouldnt even drive past her house. If she didnt believe that this woman had power to do something to her, she wouldnt have been so terrified.   I happened to over hear a conversation between a new-ager and an xian man once, and the new ager asked him if he believed that the Occult and Spirituality is real, and he said "Yes, but its something we shouldnt play around with." I think this answer applies to most xians. They know its real, but theyre terrified of it and avoid it at all costs. Obviously, they have no clue as to the truth.   Hail Lord Satan!!  Hail Bathin!    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:40:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Xians fear Harry Potter?

I'd say that they more realise it is 'naughty' than they know it exists. As for Poland, there is a radiostation 'Mary's radio' (free translation). Anyway, my soon late grandma, when the speaker used to mention about HP, acquired their perception and as a result, she also negated it, saying that 'oh, black magic'. Xians are underdeveloped, they live in shit, they love this shit, because if somebody wants to cleanse him/herself, than he / she is immediately looked down at. Xians rather know the concept 'occultism'. They do not know what it is, yet they DO know it is 'EVIL'. Shitty god, shitty religion shitty life and shitty death. That's xianty:)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back