Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian "charity"

MontgomeryY

The catholic archdiocese of Washington said Wed. it will be unable to continue the social service programs it runs for the district if the city doesn't change a proposed same sex marriage law a threat that could affect tens of thousands of people the church helps with adoption, homelessness and health care. So if gay folk can marry the catholic church refuses to feed the homeless.

I think this is a fine example of xian "charity".

HAIL SATAN

Yeah xians are a bunch of fucking assholes since I had to live in a homeless shelter that was ran by the assholes man they make more money from "charity" than anything it's sick, gays bi-sexuals and everyone deserve the right to marry and that's their business what does feeding the homeless have to do with gays man the catholic church is bullshit fuck em!!!

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:
  The catholic archdiocese of Washington said Wed. it will be unable to continue the social service programs it runs for the district if the city doesn't change a proposed same sex marriage law a threat that could affect tens of thousands of people the church helps with adoption, homelessness and health care.. So if gay folk can marry the catholic church refuses to feed the homeless..

HAIL SATAN

"Xtian charity" is an oxymoron. There's no such thing. There's nothing 'charitable' about taking people in and offering to give them a meal and a bed for the night (accompanied by a laundry list of stipulations, I understand) IF they humbly listen to a sermon and other drivel.

And it can get even worse in Third World countries.
* In South America, I've seen desperate people PAY out of their few pennies, for that worthless Jehovah's Witness literature (because of their desperate situations, they fell hook. line, and sinker for the easy answers of 'paradise to come'.
* And they bragged how, In Cambodia, prior to the Pol Pot regime, they REFUSED to feed those who came to them for help, calling them "rice christians'.
* And when they sent a ship-load of relief supplies to Nicaragua they actually limited the distribution to their own people and SENT THE SHIP BACK HOME HALF, OR MORE, FULL! saying, "All our brothers were taken care of."

That's just a tiny chip off a very huge iceberg!

Xtianity can offer nothing! Absolutely nothing! Whether it's temporary relief of urgent material needs or hope for the future. Xtianity nothing but a vicious fraud!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Yeah xians are a bunch of fucking assholes since I had to live in a homeless shelter that was ran by the assholes man they make more money from "charity" than anything it's sick, gays bi-sexuals and everyone deserve the right to marry and that's their business what does feeding the homeless have to do with gays man the catholic church is bullshit fuck em!!!

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

The catholic archdiocese of Washington said Wed. it will be unable to continue the social service programs it runs for the district if the city doesn't change a proposed same sex marriage law a threat that could affect tens of thousands of people the church helps with adoption, homelessness and health care. So if gay folk can marry the catholic church refuses to feed the homeless.

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]The catholic and christian charities are complete bullshit in New Mexico. They run most of the food and clothing banks in the state. They even run Goodwill.Two of the ones my mom and I used to go were the Storehouse and St. Felix. Most of the food and clothes they give is garbage but sometimes you get good stuff. They are more reliable than the general welfare system. For the most part Xians who work at those places ratted me out for stealing there and made it harder for me to get a job in this shitty economic. I was a devote Catholic for a while but then I got tired of it. It all about keeping the poor poor and the rich rich for the Catholic church. I got fed up and wrote a letter stating I want to get excommunicated from the Catholic Church. You should do the same thing if you have not done so.   Hail Satan, Jessica

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, MontgomeryY <breathevivation@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Xian "charity"
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:57 AM

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Yeah they love putting those feed the children commericals up and shit but why in anyones right mind they talk about helping these children and they are men and women of god and they pocket almost hAlf of the money to themselves. It makes me so angry that they do this and they ask for offerings at the catholic and other churches do you relize how much money the Vatican actually has over they have billions of dollars!! All locked In their vaults and you know where it comes from? All of the people they have stolden it over the years. The biggest wins were from innocent people and the ancient pagans. And now brainwashed men and women over the years. As what I have heard the Vatican has it's own army as well. A very well organized army and a small air force too. These people are dangerous a threat to humankind and people are all blind to it they are the largest damm crimnal organization you can imagine. If you think that statement was blunt look up history and then do they start looking like a politically driven crimnal group.
On Nov 12, 2009, at 9:41 PM, "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
  "Xtian charity" is an oxymoron. There's no such thing. There's nothing 'charitable' about taking people in and offering to give them a meal and a bed for the night (accompanied by a laundry list of stipulations, I understand) IF they humbly listen to a sermon and other drivel.

* In South America, I've seen desperate people PAY out of their few pennies, for that worthless Jehovah's Witness literature (because of their desperate situations, they fell hook. line, and sinker for the easy answers of 'paradise to come'.
* And they bragged how, In Cambodia, prior to the Pol Pot regime, they REFUSED to feed those who came to them for help, calling them "rice christians'.
* And when they sent a ship-load of relief supplies to Nicaragua they actually limited the distribution to their own people and SENT THE SHIP BACK HOME HALF, OR MORE, FULL! saying, "All our brothers were taken care of."

Xtianity can offer nothing! Absolutely nothing! Whether it's temporary relief of urgent material needs or hope for the future. Xtianity nothing but a vicious fraud!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Those examples alone are disgusting!  Makes you sick doesn't it?   
Hmm, follow their line first, get your urgent necessities later.

Hail Satan!Anita

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 13 November, 2009 3:41:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xian "charity"

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:57 AM, "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back