Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

xain prayer energy

kylekauzlarich

we should do somthing about using all the prayer energy from xains all
over the world to our advantage.
like reprogram it to destroy the church jews etc.
billions of xains pray every day and if every prayer adds to the destruction of satans enimes this war would be over prity soon.
any ideas of how to do this?
HS/88!

<td val[/IMG]Well being pretty new @ Satanism myself I don't have any real advice on this although it's definately something to consider. But one thing I do know for sure is that most of the billions of xians out there don't pray or read there book of lies called the bible as much as we might think. That's why they go to church. They're lazy. The only time most of them kinda sorta pray is when they're in a building sitting there with a bunch of other dumb sheep listening to the wolf behind the pulpit give his/her interpretation or supposed "divine" revelation of what that goofy book says. I personally think the reason why they're lazy is because subconciously they know it's all a lie but they don't know any other way. The only time most of them genuinly pray is when they're in some sort of real crisis situation. I don't see xians as enemies, I see them as fellow gentiles who are victims of the mass mind control program. I see them as sheep stuck in a pen about to be slaughtered and many of them are looking for someone to lead them out. They're told by their masters to stay away from things like Satanism because they've been led to beleive it's something hidious and evil. If we can reach out to our fellow gentiles who for generations have been lost in the matrix of xianity and expose them to true spiritual Satanism maybe we can begin to truely change the world.      
--- On Wed, 10/6/10, kylekauzlarich <kylerennick@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] xain prayer energy
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 7:59 PM

billions of xains pray every day and if every prayer adds to the destruction of satans enimes this war would be over prity soon.
HS/88!
[/TD]

Kyle,

Depending on how advanced you are there are ways to do exactly what you want to do, obviously not to ALL the xian energy out there but definitely some of it. I have made thought forms in the shape of an upside down cross and programmed them along the lines of "You are absorbing prayer energy from xians, converting it to death energy and delivering to Israel".

If you are unfamiliar with thought forms you may want to practice a few little white magic ones first. Don't forget to give them a time limit!

Ave Satanas! Hail to His Victory!

<td val[/IMG]I agree Kenny,its all about being deceived and not knowing that they don't have to bye that xtian bullshit.Either your mind is free or it isn't.Either a slave or a master of your own destiny
Hail Satan the real truth bringer,the one who opens the gates for us.
Brian.

--- On Thu, 10/7/10, Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] xain prayer energy
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 12:31 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Well being pretty new @ Satanism myself I don't have any real advice on this although it's definately something to consider. But one thing I do know for sure is that most of the billions of xians out there don't pray or read there book of lies called the bible as much as we might think. That's why they go to church. They're lazy. The only time most of them kinda sorta pray is when they're in a building sitting there with a bunch of other dumb sheep listening to the wolf behind the pulpit give his/her interpretation or supposed "divine" revelation of what that goofy book says. I personally think the reason why they're lazy is because subconciously they know it's all a lie but they don't know any other way. The only time most of them genuinly pray is when they're in some sort of real crisis situation. I don't see xians as enemies, I see them as fellow gentiles who are victims of the mass mind control program. I see them as sheep stuck in a pen about to be slaughtered and many of them are looking for someone to lead them out. They're told by their masters to stay away from things like Satanism because they've been led to beleive it's something hidious and evil. If we can reach out to our fellow gentiles who for generations have been lost in the matrix of xianity and expose them to true spiritual Satanism maybe we can begin to truely change the world.      

HS/88!
[/TD]
[/TD]

ivan,

thanks for the info and i have to experament with thought forms fist for i have only made 1 before.

HS/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ivan Folghera <ivyissexy69@... wrote:

Kyle,

Depending on how advanced you are there are ways to do exactly what you want to do, obviously not to
ALL the xian energy out there but definitely some of it. I have made thought forms in the shape of
an upside down cross and programmed them along the lines of "You are absorbing prayer energy from
xians, converting it to death energy and delivering to Israel".

If you are unfamiliar with thought forms you may want to practice a few little white magic ones
first. Don't forget to give them a time limit!

Ave Satanas! Hail to His Victory!

Well now, here's hope, someone who wants to win this 'war' without voilence? Good on ya, because that is EXACTLY what is wrong with christianity these days. I should know, I was raised in the core of those Evangelistic circles...y'know...probebly the types that you guys hate the most? The whole, TV guy talking about SATAN~ and how everything is UNGODLY~ and all that bs. I was raised in all that, and the only reason I stuck to is was because I had all the 'rules' and 'doctrines' injected into my brain from a very early age. Not only that, but for the older ones, it can be a tad bit hipnotizing some of the stuff that those pastors talk about...with it being early...and them droning on, and on, and on and on.....and on.

((Hmmm...conspericy theory? I did NOT!))

I got out of it, but then again, I was always one to question. I looked into Native American spiritualism for a bit and found out that my spirit animal was a Wolf, and my 'power' animal was a (hah) SNAKE. *snickers* So...in a word..they never expected a wolf in Lamb's wool to be with them.

Pain in the ASS to deal with them as I was leaving though, but I don't hate them. The christians from my old circle. They're just brainwashed sheep really, sadly some of them are PROUD to call themselvs sheep. *sigh*

Ah well...I'm all about Live and let Live, but you guys are right about christianity being so freakin' warped from what it was SUPPOSED to be...it's sickening when you research it.

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. Hail whoever deals in Music and poetry in this sect.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I agree Kenny,its all about being deceived and not knowing that they don't have to bye that xtian bullshit.Either your mind is free or it isn't.Either a slave or a master of your own destiny
Hail Satan the real truth bringer,the one who opens the gates for us.
Brian.

--- On Thu, 10/7/10, Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] xain prayer energy
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 12:31 PM

Well being pretty new @ Satanism myself I don't have any real advice on this although it's definately something to consider. But one thing I do know for sure is that most of the billions of xians out there don't pray or read there book of lies called the bible as much as we might think. That's why they go to church. They're lazy. The only time most of them kinda sorta pray is when they're in a building sitting there with a bunch of other dumb sheep listening to the wolf behind the pulpit give his/her interpretation or supposed "divine" revelation of what that goofy book says.
I personally think the reason why they're lazy is because subconciously they know it's all a lie but they don't know any other way. The only time most of them genuinly pray is when they're in some sort of real crisis situation. I don't see xians as enemies, I see them as fellow gentiles who are victims of the mass mind control program. I see them as sheep stuck in a pen about to be slaughtered and many of them are looking for someone to lead them out. They're told by their masters to stay away from things like Satanism because they've been led to beleive it's something hidious and evil. If we can reach out to our fellow gentiles who for generations have been lost in the matrix of xianity and expose them to true spiritual Satanism maybe we can begin to truely change the world.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HS/88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back