Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

www.satan-supplies.com

mcw3080

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but have been busy and not following the egroups lately..but I was searching for ritual supplies online and came across this site, www.satan-supplies.com, is this site affiliated with Joy of Satan Ministries? It looks familiar, but didn't want to place an order just yet....wanted to make sure, thanks!

Hail Satan!

..Hail Satan!! Yes, it was started by a long time member.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mcw3080" <mcw3080@... wrote:

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but have been busy and not following the egroups lately..but I was searching for ritual supplies online and came across this site, www.satan-supplies.com, is this site affiliated with Joy of Satan Ministries? It looks familiar, but didn't want to place an order just yet....wanted to make sure, thanks!

Hail Satan!

Thanks!  I have come across satanshop/satancentral.com a long time ago, but they seem unreliable, and I'd rather order from a trusted site so I know it's supporting the JoS community.  I just wanted to make sure it was legit, thanks again, Morgan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back