Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WTF happend

TheCrimsonScythe

Since April 14th, I havn't been able to feel any magick that I usually do when I practice Witchcraft. I am usually able to see my aura but now I can't.
On April 7th I did chakra meditation and felt as if my head was being crushed. I sought help and was instructed to "sooth my soul" I did this but now can't feel magick.
Is there a way I can reverse this?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Since April 14th, I havn't been able to feel any magick that I usually do when I practice Witchcraft. I am usually able to see my aura but now I can't.
On April 7th I did chakra meditation and felt as if my head was being crushed. I sought help and was instructed to "sooth my soul" I did this but now can't feel magick.

Maybe you fried your chakras?

NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

My thoughts exactly. However, transits can also have a dampening effect. Variation in focus can affect abilities too. Any kind of spiritual attack... There are different options.

From the vibe I get, I believe it's more about overstimulation than anything else.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
It might be like a pendulum swing. You went so far one way, now you are so far the other, to balance things out. Give it time, and the pendulum should settle - and you can find a safe and healthy balance. Of course, keeping on with the meditation programme, or perhaps altering it, should be done.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

My thoughts exactly. However, transits can also have a dampening effect. Variation in focus can affect abilities too. Any kind of spiritual attack... There are different options.

From the vibe I get, I believe it's more about overstimulation than anything else.

Yeah I agree, Fried chakras are pretty likely because he went from 0, to 100. he made too much progress in too little time, that’s why I told hime he has much potential, but has to be careful.

It is like Maxine said, in meditation you have to advance bit by bit, and grow accustomed to a certain level before you can advance further, she brought up the analogy with a mountain climber, who has to adjust to the lower pressure from time to time, or else he gets sick.

I have no advice for this tho, as this has never happened to me. :/

From what I heard it will heal tho. But it takes some time.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
*sigh* That sucks but helps. Thank you

Never forget what you were able to do tho.
Get back on it after your soul has healed, but this time, do not over do it. Do not advance too fast, especially not in the beginning. Advance bit by bit.
This is the safest way, so something like that doesn’t happen again.

Sorry, can you pls tell me how you feel? Does it hurt? Or do you literally just don’t feel anything?

Dude, you must have fried your astral senses, when I joined Satanism in 2019 I meditated about 6 hours a day, after that I fried my soul, my astral senses returned to normal after 1 year.

NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
*sigh* That sucks but helps. Thank you

Never forget what you were able to do tho.
Get back on it after your soul has healed, but this time, do not over do it. Do not advance too fast, especially not in the beginning. Advance bit by bit.
This is the safest way, so something like that doesn’t happen again.

Sorry, can you pls tell me how you feel? Does it hurt? Or do you literally just don’t feel anything?

It doesn't hurt but I feel empty inside. I barely have emotions and feel sorta dead. I don't care about much anymore but I still haven't lost sight of what is most important-making Satan proud and serving him.
When I want to talk to someone its harder to. Nothing comes to mind when I try to start a conversation.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Take some time for reflection and self-care. You might not need this right now.

If you did fry yourself a little bit, you will feel dull and tired for a few days. But in a few days you will be back to normal.

Also sounds like it might be an effect from curses since for the last few days it has been one of the largest blasts of curses all year. This is not sticking to you, it is removed from you, and in a couple days you will be fine. If this is what happened, none of this has attached to your or connected to you and the only reason you have been feeling it is because you are able to feel what is going on in the world. If this is what it was, then doing the RTR would help you. But if you did fry yourself then it might be better to skip the RTRs for a couple days.

Also possible to be an astrological effect which could last for a few days, a couple weeks, or a couple months depending what it is. But I strongly believe this is not it and it's one of the first two options. From how much you have been doing, it is probably some of both of those.

Either way, in a few days you will be fine and back to normal.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
It doesn't hurt but I feel empty inside. I barely have emotions and feel sorta dead. I don't care about much anymore but I still haven't lost sight of what is most important-making Satan proud and serving him.
When I want to talk to someone its harder to. Nothing comes to mind when I try to start a conversation.

What happened is, you overloaded your 6th chakra and this overstimulation fried the nadis where the energy flows through on the upper chakra's, which can have consequences that manifest physically and mentally as you described.

To help you understand, you could think of it as the equivalent of having severely burned your tongue to where you cannot feel or taste anything anymore for a while until it heals.

When I replied to you previously, I had not realized it was as severe as it is for you.

In this case, you should not meditate on your upper chakra's for a few weeks with any sort of stimulating meditation.

You can continue doing things like the foundation meditation, but place the focus on your aura and solar chakra, to help maintain your energy levels overall without straining your upper chakra's.

Other forms of practice that maintain your energy levels without straining your chakra's are good to do as well, such as Yoga, which will help energize your body and soul, prevent stagnation of energy and reverse emotional apathy.

I believe the 40 day program does have a basic yoga routine as an example, which you could follow for now to begin with.

Also, you can try to do the EZ chakra spin.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/EZ_Chakra_Spin.html

Spinning your chakra's usually doesn't place strain on them, but stimulates them to generate their own energy, which helps to heal weakened or damaged chakra's. Even if you had fried your 6th chakra due to overstimulating it, the chakra spin should be safe to do to help restore healthy functioning of your chakra's.

Doing nothing at all could cause more harm than good by stagnating the energies. Do not do any vibration or energy breathing focused on the upper chakra's until the symptoms you are having now have healed for at least a week as a precaution.

Do keep us updated on your situation, so we can help you along the way.

If there is any pain when you try to do the EZ chakra spin, don't do it.

Lastly, even if you cannot astrally communicate at all at the moment, do talk to Satan about this as well. Ask him to help guide you on what is the best thing to do for yourself to overcome this issue.

Even if you cannot communicate at all or have any openness yet to consciously receive communication, Satan can still guide you and help you with this in subtle ways. Communicating with him helps to receive his help, by opening your subconsciousness to his guidance.

Hail Satan!

Ok, I got one person telling me I should take a break or it will hurt me more, and I have about another telling me that if I stop it would damage my chakras more.

So wtf do I do.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Ok, I got one person telling me I should take a break or it will hurt me more, and I have about another telling me that if I stop it would damage my chakras more.

So wtf do I do.
In that case, I'd say you should stop for a while -

if it's a small thing and you stop, then that's OK;
if it's a big thing and you stop, then that's OK;
if it's a small thing and you keep going, that might be OK, as long as it doesn't turn into a big thing;
if it's a big thing and you keep going, then that might not OK

So maybe you should stop for a while, then continue/start again in a few days or weeks or longer if necessary.

VoiceofEnki said:
Spinning your chakra's usually doesn't place strain on them, but stimulates them to generate their own energy, which helps to heal weakened or damaged chakra's. Even if you had fried your 6th chakra due to overstimulating it, the chakra spin should be safe to do to help restore healthy functioning of your chakra's.

Good point about the spinning vs other forms of empowerment!

Today, I woke up and I felt different. My eyes feel icy, like they are more active. When I closed my eyes and focused on my 3rd eye, I saw what looked like a green triangle on its side, there was also what looked like a sun, but it was blocked out by the triangle so I could only see the light beams
Does anyone know what this means?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Today, I woke up and I felt different. My eyes feel icy, like they are more active. When I closed my eyes and focused on my 3rd eye, I saw what looked like a green triangle on its side, there was also what looked like a sun, but it was blocked out by the triangle so I could only see the light beams
Does anyone know what this means?

The 3rd eye is directly connected with your eyes, this is probably the energy you felt.
I have no clue what the symbolism behind your vision is, but that you actually had the vision is also a good sign that your 3rd eye is doing well again.

Good luck on your path, but again, don’t over do it please.

Advance in bits and steps, one at the time. It is very good that you make very good and fast progress, but you should do progress step by step, or else what happened to you can happen again, and maybe even worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back