Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wow. Epic Doctors: Dutch euthanize rape victim

The woman, in her twenties, was given a lethal injection after doctors and psychiatrists decided that her post-traumatic stress disorder and other conditions were incurable.

As a result of her abuse, she suffered from post-traumatic-stress disorder (PTSD), severe anorexia, chronic depression and hallucinations, MailOnline reports.

It went ahead despite improvements in the woman's psychological condition after 'intensive therapy' two years ago, and even though doctors in the Netherlands accept that a demand for death from a psychiatric patient may be no more than a cry for help.

The woman, who has not been named, began to suffer from mental disorders 15 years ago following sexual abuse, according to the papers released by the Dutch Euthanasia Commission. The timescale means she was abused between the ages of five and 15.

The doctors judged her to be "totally competent" and that there was "no major depression or other mood disorder which affected her thinking".

I mean what kind of doctor thinks like these do? ALL OF THEM Fucktard jewish docs

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sex-abuse-victim-in-her-20s-allowed-by-dutch-doctors-to-undergo-euthanasia-due-to-severe-ptsd-a7023666.html

WTF!? THEY CAN ACTUALLY EUTHANIZE HUMAN BEINGS?!THAT'S ILLEGAL!

On Friday, June 10, 2016 10:26 AM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The woman, in her twenties, was given a lethal injection after doctors and psychiatrists decided that her post-traumatic stress disorder and other conditions were incurable.

As a result of her abuse, she suffered from post-traumatic-stress disorder (PTSD), severe anorexia, chronic depression and hallucinations, MailOnline reports.

It went ahead despite improvements in the woman's psychological condition after 'intensive therapy' two years ago, and even though doctors in the Netherlands accept that a demand for death from a psychiatric patient may be no more than a cry for help.

The woman, who has not been named, began to suffer from mental disorders 15 years ago following sexual abuse, according to the papers released by the Dutch Euthanasia Commission. The timescale means she was abused between the ages of five and 15.

The doctors judged her to be "totally competent" and that there was "no major depression or other mood disorder which affected her thinking".

I mean what kind of doctor thinks like these do? ALL OF THEM Fucktard jewish docs

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sex-abuse-victim-in-her-20s-allowed-by-dutch-doctors-to-undergo-euthanasia-due-to-severe-ptsd-a7023666.html

As a dutch person myself I can vouch that every single doctor in here is as jewed as it get's. I can't even begin to tell how utterly disgusting and jewed the medical field here is. 

There are no words in any language that can truly discribe this disgust. If you thought that germans nowadays are weak and disgraceful libertards with their migrant policy, you really don't want to know about the majority of white people here. Nobody even dares question any decision made or anything said by so called doctors or superiors and parents teach their children from birth to be obedient and listen to what others tell you "because they said so". Never question, be a good slave. 

That is literally what 90% of white parents are teaching their children from birth here, they hear the same things in school and at work later. Not to mention the children who DO question get branded as mentally ill or autistic and put on drugs and put is "special" schools to "help" them be obedient little slaves. 

Then if that still isn't enough to quell you they'll put you in a mental institude after they fill you with so much drugs that you snap and loose self control in the face of lies and injustice. You get braned as an aggressive or manipulative person who then get's placed in a mental hospital to further get indoctrinated. 

After that you will get a permanent label placed on you that tells the whole world you are supposedly mentally ill which is basically the same as branding you a criminal or terrorist. 

The amount of extremely intelligent children who are branded with autism here is staggering, they are changing the deffinition of autism to fit with these highly intelligent and morally aware children so they can brand them with a stamp and fill them with drugs to prevent them from becomming powerful. 

Then they put these children on an education course where they learn absolutely nothing and are told they are worthless basically everyday. Most of these children get fucked up for life and never have a chance to delevop them selves or their talents and will be looked down upon by everybody for the rest of their lives, literally treated like lesser people by their colleagues and what not despite most of them under performing by a great margin and being vastly more talented and superior than their peers at all times. 

Innovation is also harshly punished, to the point that they actually fire you if you come up with better ways to perform tasks at the work place than what you were told. In fact if you don't do what you are told here you won't get to do anything, that is literally the state of our society. 

Thus everywhere I went I was hated visciously by my "superiors", as I always questioned basically everything and always come up with other ways to do things in a practical setting after understanding the basics. 

My nephew is a standup example, he has a high IQ and is very good at all subjects in school, especially the scientific ones such as math, chemistry and physics. He is 14 years old and practices the piano 20 minutes a day, has played for 3 years now and can already play practically everything, even the most complicated pieces of Mozart, Bach and other great classical pianists and composers. 

His teacher played the piano for 40 years and can't understand his talent, as normally people practice for a few years atleast 4 hours a day or more before they become as good as this nephew of mine, but he just reads the notes, playes the song a few dozen times and he has it down to perfection. 

He is branded by psychologists as a mentally handicapped person and by his teachers as a deviant trouble maker, which all said he needed to take mind altering medicine to "fix" what is wrong with him because he always has a very abrasive attitude towards them and always questions their judgement and because he doesn't have a lot of social contacts with children in his class. 

Things like that are just ridiculous, but typically dutch. 

ugh. that sounds like my own childhood but on crack.They could never get away with throwing me in a nuthouse but they still drugged me halfway into my grave and kept trying to throw me in jail because "OY VEY! A WHITE BOY ACTUALLY FOUGHT BACK! HE REFUSED TO BE OUR SLAVE AND GET BUTTFUCKED BY BLACKS! WHAT A RACIST NAZI HE IS FOR REFUSING TO GET KILLED FOR BEING WHITE! THIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH!"
I actually got kicked out of school once for a DOODLE I made of a samurai covered in blood.The teacher said "OY VEY! THIS BOY NEEDS IMMEDIATE PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP!" over a fucking DOODLE.
He was also a giant fatass jew who looked like Santa claus so I just laughed at him, referenced a tourrettes guy meme by saying "fuck you and every mall Santa who looks like you" And then I left the building.
That place wasn't even a school, it was a PRISON where they dump all the "retards, delinquents" and other "undesirables" which usually consisted of either junkies, actual retards or the occasional "troublemaker" like me who made all my "teachers" look like idiots because I refused to bend over for them

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:37 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As a dutch person myself I can vouch that every single doctor in here is as jewed as it get's. I can't even begin to tell how utterly disgusting and jewed the medical field here is. 

There are no words in any language that can truly discribe this disgust. If you thought that germans nowadays are weak and disgraceful libertards with their migrant policy, you really don't want to know about the majority of white people here. Nobody even dares question any decision made or anything said by so called doctors or superiors and parents teach their children from birth to be obedient and listen to what others tell you "because they said so". Never question, be a good slave. 

That is literally what 90% of white parents are teaching their children from birth here, they hear the same things in school and at work later. Not to mention the children who DO question get branded as mentally ill or autistic and put on drugs and put is "special" schools to "help" them be obedient little slaves. 

Then if that still isn't enough to quell you they'll put you in a mental institude after they fill you with so much drugs that you snap and loose self control in the face of lies and injustice. You get braned as an aggressive or manipulative person who then get's placed in a mental hospital to further get indoctrinated. 

After that you will get a permanent label placed on you that tells the whole world you are supposedly mentally ill which is basically the same as branding you a criminal or terrorist. 

The amount of extremely intelligent children who are branded with autism here is staggering, they are changing the deffinition of autism to fit with these highly intelligent and morally aware children so they can brand them with a stamp and fill them with drugs to prevent them from becomming powerful. 

Then they put these children on an education course where they learn absolutely nothing and are told they are worthless basically everyday. Most of these children get fucked up for life and never have a chance to delevop them selves or their talents and will be looked down upon by everybody for the rest of their lives, literally treated like lesser people by their colleagues and what not despite most of them under performing by a great margin and being vastly more talented and superior than their peers at all times. 

Innovation is also harshly punished, to the point that they actually fire you if you come up with better ways to perform tasks at the work place than what you were told. In fact if you don't do what you are told here you won't get to do anything, that is literally the state of our society. 

Thus everywhere I went I was hated visciously by my "superiors", as I always questioned basically everything and always come up with other ways to do things in a practical setting after understanding the basics. 

My nephew is a standup example, he has a high IQ and is very good at all subjects in school, especially the scientific ones such as math, chemistry and physics. He is 14 years old and practices the piano 20 minutes a day, has played for 3 years now and can already play practically everything, even the most complicated pieces of Mozart, Bach and other great classical pianists and composers. 

His teacher played the piano for 40 years and can't understand his talent, as normally people practice for a few years atleast 4 hours a day or more before they become as good as this nephew of mine, but he just reads the notes, playes the song a few dozen times and he has it down to perfection. 

He is branded by psychologists as a mentally handicapped person and by his teachers as a deviant trouble maker, which all said he needed to take mind altering medicine to "fix" what is wrong with him because he always has a very abrasive attitude towards them and always questions their judgement and because he doesn't have a lot of social contacts with children in his class. 

Things like that are just ridiculous, but typically dutch. 

Poor pseudo intellectuals, under the delusion that they know best; when in fact they are under the guidance of murdererous angels and foul smelling JEWS. They want to destroy everything Father Satan holds dear about life, love and freedom! HAIL SATAN!
On 10/06/2016 7:36 PM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

That's fucking awful! That should never have been done....WTF.....

I don't know how it is in the states, angryshaman, but I know they are trying to make that BS legal here in Canada.

That just proves how dutch people are fucked.My apologies voiceofenki, I have nothing against you or your family, I'm only talking about other people.
This is like how HPS Maxine said in her sermons, they did the EXACT same thing in the Soviet times and now they are bringing this back to the dutches, like what kind of sickos are they? JEWED sickos of course!
Tbh, I'm considered mentally ill in my school too and was forced to go to the psychologists, because I don't get a long with stupid kids like I should, but I'm a rebel, a quiet person in public, I observe things first and if needed, I question and if I see that that person is alright to b friends with, I go up to them.Tbh, it might be a stupid way to go around, but hey, it's better to be a smart person, then a fucking slavish dumbo who smokes, drinks and curses everyone around him if you just don't do one thing. -.-
And the only reason I got bullied in schools is because I'm anti-social, I don't drink, nor smoke, nor cuss like those other kids do and thus I need to go to the psychologist. -.-
Face it, this world is JEWED, but until we take out the fucktard parasites can we have a normal world.

You are right donotfearthetruth, the Netherlands is as hewed as can be without having a soviet communist label. 
It seems many people like us are treated like that by society. That's how far people have degenerated. However you should take care not to make it harder for yourself than it should be, as a Spiritual Satanist we have much greater chances to live in this world successfully as long as we use our power carefully. 
Being a rebel is definitely a good thing and standing up for yourself is also very important, but if you are too blatant about it it will only get you more trouble than it's worth. Be smart about it and protect yourself spiritually from the stupidity around you and you should be golden. 
HAIL SATAN! 

Yeah, I had a lot of strange experiences too - 'weird' childhood, crappy time at school (hard to make friends) , strange things happened to me in the military which I can't rationally explain.
Wow! It was a 'trip' until I meet Father Satan! Viva La Satan and the Demons of Hell!
On 13/06/2016 6:06 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  To me it was a whole different thing that I was forced to go there.

I had classmates insulting me, a lot, and thus no friends. I was quiet. Its not that I didn't want to have friends, it was just that its impossible to have friends with such an attitude. Then they forced me to go to the psychiatrist to get a diagnose because I was 'too emotional' ... well wouldn't you be, getting insulted about all day long wth. ...

Anyway things changed later on. Luckily. But the things they described me with. Horrible.
Labeling? Horrible.

Didn't had to take pills though luckily.

They FORCED me into "special ed" because they wanted to ruin my life.I was the SMARTEST KID IN CLASS and they sent me to SE to put a big black mark on my record so I'd have an impossible time getting into college.
Then I quit college anyway because the teachers would flunk you if you didn't agree with their marxist bullshit and I got tired of wasting my money on that shit

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:02 AM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

They could have let me go to special education as well but they said that they'd only do it if it seemed that I couldn't do well in class. Or something like that.

My mother kept drugging me until I finally got fed up with it and started throwing that shit in the trash when she wasn't looking.
That shit nearly KILLED me, gave me kidney stones before I was even 19 years old, DESTROYED my gall bladder and was corroding my insides more and more every day!
Psychiatric drugs are DEADLY JEWISH POISON. PERIOD.
And they STILL couldn't control and enslave me even after drugging me literally half to death!

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:29 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You will find a job anyway even though you might not have a degree.. like with art. Or marterial arts hm?

Did they make you take meds fake name?

You know before comming here I thought I was one of the only people who got drugged up and screwed over royally like that for no reason other than not wanting to become part of the "unity sausage" which is todays western society. 

It seems a lot of people who ended up comming to Satan were screwed over royally by the kikes. It's almost as if the kike knows which people specifically pose the greatest danger to them from the moment of birth. 

This thought just came to mind, since the jews always want to keep in control of spiritual knowledge, could it not be possible they actually check our birth charts when we are born? Since they have our exact birth information, they can easily compile a natal chart and quickly check for any planetairy alliagnments which indicate the person will be a thorn in their side. 

Now that I think about it, it really doesn't sound that far fetched... 

Tbh, the jews didn't really pose threat to me when I was still a baby, but the greys did oh much!
They tried to choke me to death, made sure I ALWAYS got abused, possessed, bullied in school, had the worst teachers and the list just goes on.

I was really lucky, they tried to single me out for this drugging BS when I was a teen in junior high - because I was resisting the programming - they told my mother I was seriously 'disturbed' and needed medication...but my mother told them to go fuck themselves.....

I'm sorry that shit happened to you angryshaman.

my mother on the other hand CAUSED the drugging bullshit in my life because I was resisting her xian brainwashing.Dumb xian bitch almost killed me with that jewish poison and I'll make sure she burns for it in good time

On Friday, June 17, 2016 1:23 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was really lucky, they tried to single me out for this drugging BS when I was a teen in junior high - because I was resisting the programming - they told my mother I was seriously 'disturbed' and needed medication...but my mother told them to go fuck themselves.....

-------- Original message --------
From: "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 17/06/2016 16:39 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wow. Epic Doctors: Dutch euthanize rape victim

my mother on the other hand CAUSED the drugging bullshit in my life because I was resisting her xian brainwashing.Dumb xian bitch almost killed me with that jewish poison and I'll make sure she burns for it in good time

On Friday, June 17, 2016 1:23 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys, do you think that allergy meds can be hurtful? When I was a kid, my hands itched so much I would scratch my skin off so oftenly.... As I got older it became less often but every 'itch attack' feels like a nightmare. I had one yesterday after a long time, but I didn't have my meds - lucky my bff distracted me from tearing off my skin... Today it happened again & I took a pil, but than in the middle of class I felt a strong pain, like someone stabbed me through my armpit. I'm asking if the pill caused my defense being weaker, because my class is full of vampires and I do protection meditation regularly, or it was just a coincidence?

All medication has side effects, but it is necessary (I speak of nonbelievers) ,because sometimes it is far less than no treatment at all.

Always question it when you are prescribed something; it is your right!

Not all doctors know what they are doing, and are nothing but 'pill pushers'!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back