Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would it be wrong?

Belial_666

Brothers and Sisters

It's a while since I last posted, and I have an interesting query to pose to you all..

As a Satanist first, and an Occultist second, would it be wrong to study other forms of magic, for example Pagan?

Satanism and Paganism aren't that far apart from my reckoning, and our Father encourages us to better ourselves, our talents and to study and keep learning..

Your thoughts and feedback, please..

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

No, it isn't wrong to study, but your reasoning is a *little* wrong.

"Satanism and Paganism aren't that far apart from my reckoning"

Satanism is ancient Paganism. Real Pagan magick is Satanic magick. What passes as neo-paganism now is a corrupted version of Satanism/Ancient Paganism. Some of it involves jewish ceremonial magick (wicca for example). You should ignore any jewish bullshit or things that don't make any sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

It's a while since I last posted, and I have an interesting query to pose to you all..

As a Satanist first, and an Occultist second, would it be wrong to study other forms of magic, for example Pagan?

Satanism and Paganism aren't that far apart from my reckoning, and our Father encourages us to better ourselves, our talents and to study and keep learning..

Nik

'other form of magick',what in the world are u talking about bel?Magic is learning n mastering thoughts n energy,simple as that,there exist variation on how it done,in the jos laid down the stripped down to the core magick,how to sense,feel n use energy,most stuff out there are just the same stuff,with bullshit,or missing important parts,like wicca,With power meditation,one soul attain power n become aware to thoughts energy.Magic is of satan,if u want more knowledge,meditate,power meditate,using the knowledge given to us,iniation into hermetics,hexagradior etc.Hail iblis.

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:57 PDT diznit26 wrote:

Satanism is ancient Paganism. Real Pagan magick is Satanic magick. What passes as neo-paganism now is a corrupted version of Satanism/Ancient Paganism. Some of it involves jewish ceremonial magick (wicca for example). You should ignore any jewish bullshit or things that don't make any sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

Nik

Yes, I didn't think of that!! There aren't "different" forms of magick, but just magick and not magick because like Catlover said magick is about energy manipulation and everything that claims to be "magick" but isn't about energy manipulation the it is nonsense. There isn't such thing as Pagan magick, Chaos magick, Satanic magick e.t.c. The 2 things that exist is magick and bullshit. The base of magick is just that: you raise energy by any way, you program it, and then you direct it. It doesn't have a title, it's just magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

'other form of magick',what in the world are u talking about bel?Magic is learning n mastering thoughts n energy,simple as that,there exist variation on how it done,in the jos laid down the stripped down to the core magick,how to sense,feel n use energy,most stuff out there are just the same stuff,with bullshit,or missing important parts,like wicca,With power meditation,one soul attain power n become aware to thoughts energy.Magic is of satan,if u want more knowledge,meditate,power meditate,using the knowledge given to us,iniation into hermetics,hexagradior etc.Hail iblis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

Nik

Thank you both for your replies :)
I still have a lot to learn :-/

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Yes, I didn't think of that!! There aren't "different" forms of magick, but just magick and not magick because like Catlover said magick is about energy manipulation and everything that claims to be "magick" but isn't about energy manipulation the it is nonsense. There isn't such thing as Pagan magick, Chaos magick, Satanic magick e.t.c. The 2 things that exist is magick and bullshit. The base of magick is just that: you raise energy by any way, you program it, and then you direct it. It doesn't have a title, it's just magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters

Nik

Well, technically, Brother, Satanism IS paganism. The original
paganism. So, yeah...I think it's fine, if that's what you want to do.
Study and learn to your heart's content, I say. Father wishes us to
have knowledge, after all. Ave Satanas!

On 8/7/11, Belial_666 <darkjedi99@... wrote:
Brothers and Sisters

It's a while since I last posted, and I have an interesting query to pose to
you all..

As a Satanist first, and an Occultist second, would it be wrong to study
other forms of magic, for example Pagan?

Satanism and Paganism aren't that far apart from my reckoning, and our
Father encourages us to better ourselves, our talents and to study and keep
learning..

Nik

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back