Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Workings for Language Fluency?

Voimir 666

Greetings to my SS family,

I am going to research for workings to improve my language learning in order to assist more with translations. Currently, I rely solely on translation tools.

I started cleaning my throat chakra but there's still a lot of things to do on this part. As for Mannaz, I program it for my perception which really helps but I think there's better affirmation to it and more tailor fit in learning the language. Is there a good rune combination for this? I also started cleaning and empowering my upper chakras. Other than this, I am going to do self hypnosis.

I plan to do some research on top of the routine I listed above, but I would greatly appreciate any recommendations you may have.

Greetings to my SS family,

I am going to research for workings to improve my language learning in order to assist more with translations. Currently, I rely solely on translation tools.

I started cleaning my throat chakra but there's still a lot of things to do on this part. As for Mannaz, I program it for my perception which really helps but I think there's better affirmation to it and more tailor fit in learning the language. Is there a good rune combination for this? I also started cleaning and empowering my upper chakras. Other than this, I am going to do self hypnosis.

I plan to do some research on top of the routine I listed above, but I would greatly appreciate any recommendations you may have.

Ansuz deals with communications themselves, whereas Kenaz deals with insight and studying. Mannaz can also be useful, but I feel it is less related to language than Ansuz is. Additionally, while Mercury has left Gemini, it will re-enter Virgo and this can be used, too.

Ansuz deals with communications themselves, whereas Kenaz deals with insight and studying. Mannaz can also be useful, but I feel it is less related to language than Ansuz is. Additionally, while Mercury has left Gemini, it will re-enter Virgo and this can be used, too.
Thanks brother for the feedback. Is it possible for Ansuz, Kenaz, and Mannaz to work together effectively? Can their energy complement each other?

Thanks brother for the feedback. Is it possible for Ansuz, Kenaz, and Mannaz to work together effectively? Can their energy complement each other?

I have not personally used them together, but I do not see why not. You can see from many JoS rituals how runes are used.

I am not familiar with specific cases of runes actually clashing, but in my opinion, I would do some thinking about them and pick the best ones for your situation. More is not always better; if the rune is closely related to your problem, then this would be a way to be efficient with your energies.

I had a good experience with the energy of Ansuz and Mannaz. I felt that they complement each other. I will try combining them with Kenaz and provide an update once I experience how their energy manifests based on my affirmation.

Regarding the ability to express oneself, there are two distinct areas in our brain: a speech center (Broca's area) and a comprehension center (Wernicke's area). The first center governs the correct expression and use of words and sentences. The second center, on the other hand, governs what we understand and are able to comprehend.

You might consider performing two targeted works with the Runes: a magical work with Ansuz to spiritually enhance the first area and one with Kenaz for the second.

Enhancing Broca's area of the brain means improving the ability to make fluent speeches and to make good use of words. Enhancing Wernicke's area means improving one's comprehension of written and spoken language (this applies to both your native language and other languages) and helps in formulating meaningful and high-level sentences.

In any case, both of these Runes have characteristics that can contribute to improving one's linguistic ability. However, they have different nuances: Ansuz opens the channels of self-expression and is particularly indicated for improving eloquence and the ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly. Kenaz is the lit torch, the idea that suddenly arises, and by extension, the understanding of how the world works. It allows clear vision and deep understanding. It is the torch that illuminates the mind, so to speak. It promotes greater comprehension.

Have you heard about this language learning method?

Thanks for sharing! I will paste what was discussed in the video as someone might learn something from it.

Language learning methods:
  • Listen as much as possible
  • Read things over and over again
  • Learn a lot of simple words that you can use all the time
  • Write your own personal texts (like a journal for example)
  • Buy books (that you think are interesting)
  • Listen to audio books
  • Use series and movies
  • Make interesting stories using the vocabulary you want to learn
  • Learn sentences and stories by heart
  • Extensive input - just immerse, don't look anything up
  • Acquisition happens through understanding things that you obviously couldn't understand
These methods are very helpful for learning a language. However, since we are all individuals, different approaches work better for different people. Therefore, it's best to develop our own system that is most effective for us.

For me, what works best is immersion, reading, and shadowing. I started learning Mandarin and had a very good tutor. I requested that in the beginning parts of the class, we do 'free talk,' so we basically talk about anything. If there are some words that I don't understand, I just say in Mandarin, "What is the Mandarin word for _____?" As time goes on, it expands my vocabulary and grammar.

During immersion, I begin by identifying items in my home, such as my laptop, table, bed, etc., and learn their Mandarin translations. Additionally, I practice using common words and phrases from my native language by asking for their Mandarin equivalents.

At the end of the day, regardless of the method we choose, the final outcome will depend on how consistent we are in our studies.

Regarding the ability to express oneself, there are two distinct areas in our brain: a speech center (Broca's area) and a comprehension center (Wernicke's area). The first center governs the correct expression and use of words and sentences. The second center, on the other hand, governs what we understand and are able to comprehend.

You might consider performing two targeted works with the Runes: a magical work with Ansuz to spiritually enhance the first area and one with Kenaz for the second.

Enhancing Broca's area of the brain means improving the ability to make fluent speeches and to make good use of words. Enhancing Wernicke's area means improving one's comprehension of written and spoken language (this applies to both your native language and other languages) and helps in formulating meaningful and high-level sentences.

In any case, both of these Runes have characteristics that can contribute to improving one's linguistic ability. However, they have different nuances: Ansuz opens the channels of self-expression and is particularly indicated for improving eloquence and the ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly. Kenaz is the lit torch, the idea that suddenly arises, and by extension, the understanding of how the world works. It allows clear vision and deep understanding. It is the torch that illuminates the mind, so to speak. It promotes greater comprehension.

Thank you for the insight! I will start by feeling the energy of the runes below and choose a possible combination that works for me, or just choose one or two. Some may find the other listed runes irrelevant in learning a language, but I would love to try them and see if I get interesting results.

#4. ANSUZ - the power of speech, free, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind

#6. KENAZ - intellect, penetrating, awareness, insight, charisma, direct and influence the emotions of others

#16. SOWILO - strengthen the will and confidence, strengthen other runes

#20. MANNAZ - enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory

#23. DAGAZ - gives flashes of intuition and knowledge, best if used with other runes that enhance wisdom and awareness

#24. ÖDHAL - wisdom of previous incarnations

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back