Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Witnessing"

ashley_enlow

Hey all,
I'm not sure of the correct terminology so I'm going to use what I know. LOL Anyway, I am sick and tired of god and everyone witnessing about him so I was wondering if I could get a group together to "witness" about Father Satan. The true God. I live in South Carolina and christianity is definately big around here but Father Satan is bigger and better and I think people need to know that. So if anyone is interested or has any advice or input please respond. Thank you.

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Hey, well I am, definitely. I live in Oregon,  not South Carolina, but that doesn't mean I cannot help. Now, I know we don't 'convert'. But we wouldn't be converting, we'd just be trying to spread the word, the truth. Father Satan *is* bigger and better than their god, who is really a non-entity at best, and people need to know that. What is your e-mail address? I'm most definitely interested; besides, there's always the Internet. Lol. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: ashley_enlow To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:43 PM Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] "Witnessing"
Hey all,
I'm not sure of the correct terminology so I'm going to use what I know. LOL Anyway, I am sick and tired of god and everyone witnessing about him so I was wondering if I could get a group together to "witness" about Father Satan. The true God. I live in South Carolina and christianity is definately big around here but Father Satan is bigger and better and I think people need to know that. So if anyone is interested or has any advice or input please respond. Thank you.

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Hey, I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you. I'm excited. People do need to know the truth and it would be great to have someone to kind of do this with. You can email me at either ashley_enlow@... or (lol) countryfriedchicken2006@... well thank you and i will talk to you soon. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:45:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] "Witnessing"

Hey, well I am, definitely. I live in Oregon,  not South Carolina, but that doesn't mean I cannot help. Now, I know we don't 'convert'. But we wouldn't be converting, we'd just be trying to spread the word, the truth. Father Satan *is* bigger and better than their god, who is really a non-entity at best, and people need to know that. What is your e-mail address? I'm most definitely interested; besides, there's always the Internet. Lol. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: ashley_enlow To: Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:43 PM Subject: [Satanicgaycommunit y] "Witnessing"
Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Neat! No problem; everyone's busy at times. I'm just ghlad you got back to me! I'll drop you a line later. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Ashley Enlow To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 8:47 AM Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] "Witnessing"
Hey, I apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to you. I'm excited. People do need to know the truth and it would be great to have someone to kind of do this with. You can email me at either ashley_enlow@ yahoo.com or (lol) countryfriedchicken 2006@yahoo. com well thank you and i will talk to you soon. Hail Satan!

To: Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:45:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunit y] "Witnessing"

----- Original Message ----- From: ashley_enlow To: Satanicgaycommunity @yahoogroups. com Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 7:43 PM Subject: [Satanicgaycommunit y] "Witnessing"
Hey all,

Ashley
Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back