Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wine

keshav92124

Hi ,

I was just wondering.Is it obligatory ?Excuse me but I do not drink alcohol and no I am not born muslim l0l !!I am born buddhist .

Hail Satan !!

Wine is not obligatory to be used in rituals if that is what you're talking about. Any dark liquid is fine.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Wine

What are you talking about???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keshav92124" <kessssh4@... wrote:

Hi ,

I was just wondering.Is it obligatory ?Excuse me but I do not drink alcohol and no I am not born muslim l0l !!I am born buddhist .

Hail Satan !!

As Raven said, anything is fine really.
I personally just use water because it is readily available.
I wish I had apple blackcurrent juice though.. I love that. Haha.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keshav92124" <kessssh4@... wrote:

Hi ,

Hail Satan !!

Yeah I thought he was asking something like that at first but the JoS site doesn't mention that you have to use wine, it only mentions it as an example.

"Fill your chalice with wine OR SOME OTHER DRINK [your chalice should be silver]"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

This is from the ritual page on JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

As Raven said, anything is fine really.
I personally just use water because it is readily available.
I wish I had apple blackcurrent juice though.. I love that. Haha.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keshav92124" <kessssh4@ wrote:

Hi ,

Hail Satan !!

Eh can you use coca cola or something
simulair?
Thought i read that on the site and in this group i think.
Does not sound unfamiliar btw....

There is also whine without alcohol
in it i think.
No idea how it taste though.

There's also beer without alcohol in it.
So there must whine without alcohol.

Can be a little more expensive as regulair whine that contains alcohol.
As beer without is more expensive
without alcohol, atleast where i live!

Hope this helped you out a little bit?

Greetings,
Emefel

Hail Father Satan / Enki

Hi ,

Hail Satan !!

If by that you mean the part of the standard ritual that says
Fill chalice with wine
Keep in mind it says 
Wine or some other beverage
Heck Ive used anything non-alcoholic from water to sports drinks to juice to tea to soda and someday may even use apple cider (I think cider is okay)
Point is yes wine is not required
That ritual of standard ritual and a few others in the jos website do mention wine but do say you don't have to use that

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 14, 2012, at 9:15 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  What are you talking about???

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "keshav92124" <kessssh4@... wrote:

Hi ,

Hail Satan !!
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back