Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

will my soul be damned?

joker_729

im sorry if this question makes some people hot under the collar. but i was raised by christian foster familys all my life so i was always taught that if i had anything to do with demons i would go to hell.even though i didnt keep thier faith after i left thier homes i was always afraid that if i contacted demons my soul would burn forever. and fore ever is a pretty long time. this has always stopped me from doing this although i always wanted to. so is this true is that the price of comunicating with demons or is this just another way of xtians keeping thier followers scared. ounce again this is not an insult to satan or anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joker_729" <joker_729@... wrote:
im sorry if this question makes some people hot under the collar. but i was raised by christian foster familys all my life so i was always taught that if i had anything to do with demons i would go to hell.even though i didnt keep thier faith after i left thier homes i was always afraid that if i contacted demons my soul would burn forever. and fore ever is a pretty long time. this has always stopped me from doing this although i always wanted to. so is this true is that the price of comunicating with demons or is this just another way of xtians keeping thier followers scared. ounce again this is not an insult to satan or anything.
No It will not Demons do not have a 'Hell' there is only reincarnation and the ability to rest in the spirit realm there is no fire or burning if you wish to discuss this or anything else im here dr.sethfcm@...

No, this is just a tactic used by the xian church to keep its followers acting like good little sheep. Don't listen to the xian lies. The truth is that you are the only one who can save your soul from rotting away after death. You can do this by power meditation, which Satan can help you in. You should free your mind completely from Xianity. www.exposingchristianity.com
HAIL SATAN!!!

Don't worry you are not going to burn or anything like that. What people refer to as "Hell" is Duat. Duat is the planet in the spiritual world where Satan and his demons live. We may rest there, or reach "God-head" through empowering ourselves. God-Head is when we become gods ourselves, this is finishing the work Father Satan started.

Untill then we are reincarnated over and over again. Even after becoming like the gods we may be reincarnated with a certin purpose. Those who have reached God-Head before us may also help us out or even become guardian demons. This combined with the fact that demons are living entites who have kids just like humans is the reason why no one will ever have a "complete" list of demons.

Father Satan and the gods are not big on damnation and punishment like the sadistic xian "god". However, when somebody(not one of us but a xian or traitor) really does somthing that warrents punishment they have more than enough guts to make sure it happens. The gods are great and can really be close to us and help us out when we really need it, but don't ever underestimate them.

They are NOT politicly correct and do not have to follow human laws. I feel strongly that most people who are without simply are reborn without ever being able to see beautiful Duat or having the companionship with Satan and the gods. Those who really fuck with Satan or the demons get theirs eventually in life and in the spirit world.

Don't get me wrong, Satan is not a sadist. He does NOT like punishing people. He wants us all to be happy and able to care for ourselves and better our lives, but if he never punished anyone for anything he would be a bad father.

I was reading a thesitic Satanist site once will a saying that I have adopted; "Hell is only a bad place for those who drop in uninvited.

In other words;
Stay true to Satan and his demons
empower yourself
enjoy life

And you will have nothing to fear about the afterlife.
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "joker_729" <joker_729@... wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. When I was a kid I would be scared almost all the time of their version of hell. Burning forever is something to be scared of, but of course it is all just a giant lie. They use fear to control you. Ill just say that satan is the good guy and hell is not a lake of fire... it is a beautiful blue planet and demons are intelligent and WILL NEVER HARM YOU OR OTHERS. Satan and his demons are NOT evil and EVERYTHING you see on TV about satanism is a LIE. Read more on joyofsatan.org

you'll find that satanism is like a mix of buddism, scientology(a miricle version of scientology that makes sense), and christianity(a version that doesn't have as many rules, no sins, cheaper, makes sense, satan isn't evil, etc.).

Hail Satan

Just ued to scare u dontworry about burning in hell it doesnt exist. Xians have to put guns to peoples heads to get them to follow them and that gun is hell, but it fire blanks. same with Islam execpt they will shoot or torture you.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, May 10, 2009 10:36 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: will my soul be damned?

No It will not Demons do not have a 'Hell' there is only reincarnation and the ability to rest in the spirit realm there is no fire or burning if you wish to discuss this or anything else im here dr.sethfcm@...

no ur soul will not be damned

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:49:59 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: will my soul be damned?

No, this is just a tactic used by the xian church to keep its followers acting like good little sheep. Don&#39;t listen to the xian lies. The truth is that you are the only one who can save your soul from rotting away after death. You can do this by power meditation, which Satan can help you in. You should free your mind completely from Xianity. www.exposingchristi anity.com
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back