Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why xians have that fake smile

hail_satan11

I never noticed it before, until after I read about it on Joy of Satan, but it is very true that xians walk around with a phony plastic smile on their faces.

I asked myself why?

Well for one it's because they are a slave to their commandments which promotes anti-social behavior so while they are smiling at you they are also thinking about how much of a piece of sh*t sinner you are because it's always a contest about who's the least sinner and some other stupid filth.

But I realized the REAL reason that xians have that smile the other day when I was forced to attend a presbyterian funeral. Reading about it is one thing but actually going through the experience opens a whole new world.

Side note: I noticed instantly that the priest was the cheesiest, phoniest smiler yet and it was a filthy, I just raped a young boy but you don't know, smile. I did a white-gold Satanic protection spell after cleaning my aura before the mass thing began and I also wore all black with a bright red tie. Everyone was scared of me and the priest couldn't look at me for more than a second it was a riot! Most fun I've had in awhile!

Anyway, I realized that the people who are most uptight about "black magic" (xians, especially xian leaders/priests) are actually the ones who are doing the most black magic!!!

I have also noticed this fake and forced smile, most prominently on one individual. He is a clever person; he has the grades to prove it, but I have realised a couple of things in him that are really stupid and fake - at least in my own opinion. But the thing with him is that he always has said smile. Once when I went to see him after ages without contact he had a big, cheesy grin on his face and called me "mate". Fucking mate. Someone else, who I am not certain whether he's a Satanist or not but he did allude to it mentioning black magic and certain things I think are related to or actually are involved with Satanism, actually pointed this out to me that this xian's happiness seems forced and that he doesn't seem genuinely happy. I don't know if I'd have realised if it weren't for him mentioning it to me.

You mentioned anti-social behaviour, and you reminded me of something about them not wanting to be "strange people" or "weirdos", etc. I was actually believing of it while I attended, but now I am rather humiliated to think how stupid I was. The actual fact is that they are out of touch with the rest of the world - and in some respects with each other; just look at the amount of denominations and sects and whatever. There is, in fact, a church further up the same road who I believe were in competition with them. I suppose if it were friendly rivalry then it wouldn't matter that much, but I think they were seemingly in competition to see who could win the most people's souls.
They claim to know someone who can and will save them from eternal pain and torture, yet 9 times out of 10 they are idiots, hypocrites, and haven't the faintest idea of how to speak with people properly. I sent this 1 particular person a sincere and heartfelt long text message about myself after several months of no contact with nearly everyone I "knew" from there. He said he'd have someone contact me, but did they fuck! I'm still waiting, and that was probably 4 or more months ago! What I decided when I was there and during/after I left is that you have to be gentle wth those you're trying to win over. If you're 1 million percent anti-gay and you go and condemn a gay person - something Jehova didn't do in John 3:17; ignorant fools! - but at the same time purport to being their "friend", what are they going to think about you and your "god"?!

Everyone was scared of me and the priest couldn't look at me for more than a second it was a riot!
That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you mind if I steal this idea off you in the future?

...are actually the ones who are doing the most black magic!!!
In the Vatican, hey?!

--- In [email protected], "hail_satan11" wrote:

I never noticed it before, until after I read about it on Joy of Satan, but it is very true that xians walk around with a phony plastic smile on their faces.

I asked myself why?

Well for one it's because they are a slave to their commandments which promotes anti-social behavior so while they are smiling at you they are also thinking about how much of a piece of sh*t sinner you are because it's always a contest about who's the least sinner and some other stupid filth.

But I realized the REAL reason that xians have that smile the other day when I was forced to attend a presbyterian funeral. Reading about it is one thing but actually going through the experience opens a whole new world.

Side note: I noticed instantly that the priest was the cheesiest, phoniest smiler yet and it was a filthy, I just raped a young boy but you don't know, smile. I did a white-gold Satanic protection spell after cleaning my aura before the mass thing began and I also wore all black with a bright red tie. Everyone was scared of me and the priest couldn't look at me for more than a second it was a riot! Most fun I've had in awhile!

Anyway, I realized that the people who are most uptight about "black magic" (xians, especially xian leaders/priests) are actually the ones who are doing the most black magic!!!

"Anyway, I realized that the people who are most uptight about "black magic""

HAHAHAH yeah this is always true. A xian who knew I'm a Spiritual Satanist was telling me that I was supposedly bad for doing black magick and how bad it is that he will pray to his god to punish me and have it come back to me so I may die a slow painful death and things like that. Now that's a nice and friendly xian LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

I asked myself why?

Sounds like a douchebag. A fail-safe way to tell if someone, anyone is a xian is to simply talk with them and tell them nothing but lies. Make up ridiculous ones at that. They will believe everything you say because they are trained to accept lies, take abuse, and walk away with a smile on their face. The more devout they are the more ridiculous your lies can be. It's ridiculously fun.

Yes churches compete for souls because its just a fucking tax free business to fund filth. And why do they need so much fucking land!! They have all the fucking land! Every fucking church has open fields surrounding their filthy buildings but they never fucking use it!! Its really annoying.

You're not the first one they've manipulated so I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't know you don't know, but now you know the truth and can do something about it.

Absolutely! Fucking with priests is good clean fun lol. Have at it!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

I have also noticed this fake and forced smile, most prominently on one
individual. He is a clever person; he has the grades to prove it, but I
have realised a couple of things in him that are really stupid and fake
- at least in my own opinion. But the thing with him is that he always
has said smile. Once when I went to see him after ages without contact
he had a big, cheesy grin on his face and called me "mate". Fucking
mate. Someone else, who I am not certain whether he's a Satanist or not
but he did allude to it mentioning black magic and certain things I
think are related to or actually are involved with Satanism, actually
pointed this out to me that this xian's happiness seems forced and that
he doesn't seem genuinely happy. I don't know if I'd have realised if it
weren't for him mentioning it to me.

You mentioned anti-social behaviour, and you reminded me of something
about them not wanting to be "strange people" or "weirdos", etc. I was
actually believing of it while I attended, but now I am rather
humiliated to think how stupid I was. The actual fact is that they are
out of touch with the rest of the world - and in some respects with each
other; just look at the amount of denominations and sects and whatever.
There is, in fact, a church further up the same road who I believe were
in competition with them. I suppose if it were friendly rivalry then it
wouldn't matter that much, but I think they were seemingly in
competition to see who could win the most people's souls.
They claim to know someone who can and will save them from eternal pain
and torture, yet 9 times out of 10 they are idiots, hypocrites, and
haven't the faintest idea of how to speak with people properly. I sent
this 1 particular person a sincere and heartfelt long text message about
myself after several months of no contact with nearly everyone I "knew"
from there. He said he'd have someone contact me, but did they fuck! I'm
still waiting, and that was probably 4 or more months ago! What I
decided when I was there and during/after I left is that you have to be
gentle wth those you're trying to win over. If you're 1 million percent
anti-gay and you go and condemn a gay person - something Jehova didn't
do in John 3:17; ignorant fools! - but at the same time purport to being
their "friend", what are they going to think about you and your "god"?!

Everyone was scared of me and the priest couldn't look at me for more
than a second it was a riot!

That sounds like a lot of fun. Do you mind if I steal this idea off you
in the future?

In the Vatican, hey?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" wrote:

I never noticed it before, until after I read about it on Joy of
Satan, but it is very true that xians walk around with a phony plastic
smile on their faces.

I asked myself why?

Well for one it's because they are a slave to their commandments which
promotes anti-social behavior so while they are smiling at you they are
also thinking about how much of a piece of sh*t sinner you are because
it's always a contest about who's the least sinner and some other stupid
filth.

But I realized the REAL reason that xians have that smile the other
day when I was forced to attend a presbyterian funeral. Reading about it
is one thing but actually going through the experience opens a whole new
world.

Side note: I noticed instantly that the priest was the cheesiest,
phoniest smiler yet and it was a filthy, I just raped a young boy but
you don't know, smile. I did a white-gold Satanic protection spell after
cleaning my aura before the mass thing began and I also wore all black
with a bright red tie. Everyone was scared of me and the priest
couldn't look at me for more than a second it was a riot! Most fun I've
had in awhile!

Anyway, I realized that the people who are most uptight about "black
magic" (xians, especially xian leaders/priests) are actually the ones
who are doing the most black magic!!!

Asswipes can't even comprehend the sickening filth coming out of their mouths. They are fucking twisted. He can pound his prayer up his ass.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

HAHAHAH yeah this is always true. A xian who knew I'm a Spiritual Satanist was telling me that I was supposedly bad for doing black magick and how bad it is that he will pray to his god to punish me and have it come back to me so I may die a slow painful death and things like that. Now that's a nice and friendly xian LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

I asked myself why?

I could answer... Well... I know how to move in the embassies world... partial job upon previous appointment as Spanish-English & viceversa interpreter for tourists... and i have been invited to events... THERE you could see the live image of cynicism, hypocrisy among others xD and everyone smile...even though, they hate the place/event...

Smiles have an odd reassuring effect, it tends to attract people... nothing more, nothing less...

Hope it helps

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@... wrote:

in the future?

In the Vatican, hey?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" wrote:

smile on their faces.

I asked myself why?

filth.

world.

had in awhile!

lol the fucking xian's 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Why xians have that fake smile

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

I asked myself why?

There was (I don't know if there still is) a thing where members go to Bogota in Colombia for a whatever-thing. I assume it's outreach or whatever. It costs over a grand to go there, and I wanted to. You might know what I mean - you're in a church and your reinforced with things and helping people and there's this thing where you can go somewhere and do some things. I didn't go and I've never gone, though. I can only assume how they would be over there; I don't know if they actually would enjoy it or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karmic_link" <gus.ov.d@... wrote:

I could answer... Well... I know how to move in the embassies world... partial job upon previous appointment as Spanish-English & viceversa interpreter for tourists... and i have been invited to events... THERE you could see the live image of cynicism, hypocrisy among others xD and everyone smile...even though, they hate the place/event...

Smiles have an odd reassuring effect, it tends to attract people... nothing more, nothing less...

Hope it helps

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "billy.extian" <billy.extian@ wrote:

in the future?

In the Vatican, hey?!

smile on their faces.

I asked myself why?

filth.

world.

had in awhile!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back