Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why doesn't Satan come back?

Kamron Walton

I've read that He won the war with the enemy in His other realm. So isn't it safe for Him and the others to come back so we can complete this divine work?

There isn't just 1 answer for this as things are for more complex then most of us can understand with this question. The typical answer is something like, "They are too far to physically travel from their home planet." And that would take hundreds of years supposedly. A deeper response of someone that's knowledgeable, which I think should be expanded on by jos ministries is how the astral works and ways we could be assisting them to come back. To my knowledge it would take several human gods to create a portal linked via astral in order to bring a god here physically to earth. Even then one would need to be far more advanced then we are now. I spoke to some friends about this some time ago, and one mentioned how humans have the ability to make things much more physical via energy while on earth. Meaning as long as we're on earth we're at our most powerful. This could also lead to the theory of why Nordics or demons or whatever bonded with humans despite possibly creating us. We can manifest their energies on earth to help them manifest an influence where it's needed. This can get very deep as far as humans, demons, and things we each can do and why we do them. Hope this helped.
On Jun 6, 2017 8:31 PM, "Kamron Walton waltonkamron99@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I've read that He won the war with the enemy in His other realm. So isn't it safe for Him and the others to come back so we can complete this divine work?

Nah G, they are done on their end. They need us to be stronger first. A few centuries from now is when we'll have the Tech,knowledge, and spiritual advancement to help them get here. If they came back tomorrow, things wouldn't go as simple as one might think. It could even bring chaos rather than peace. All of humanity has to be open to extraterrestrials not just a group of people. Don't forget we aren't here for self my G.
On Jun 6, 2017 9:54 PM, "aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Father Satan is not yet in total control though He won the war for this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back