Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why does this happen to me?

masters.quinn

For a long time now I've had this inexplicable urge to be in/near churches. I want to be around Christians. It's as if their energy attracts me somehow. Perhaps I want to save them or bring them away from the church? But I always have this urge to go to church and I when I go on walks I find myself standing in front of them. Whenever a Christian tries to convert me I tell them my story of the pain I endured. I want them to know that people suffer because of them. And I guess maybe I want to find the ones that are suffering like I did and pull them out. But besides a need to rescue them, is there anything else that could account for this pull towards churches and Christians?

Thanks for any advice.

Ave Satanas

Read and reread:  https://see_the_truth.webs.com/
Some people like you still have ties to christianity, get rid of this lie.
If you have already made your dedication to Satan, do Munka meditation:
Munka Working Advice : JoyofSatan666

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Munka question : JoyofSatan666

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Munka

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

<font>
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Monday, June 19, 2017 1:27 AM, "masters.quinn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

For a long time now I've had this inexplicable urge to be in/near churches. I want to be around Christians. It's as if their energy attracts me somehow. Perhaps I want to save them or bring them away from the church? But I always have this urge to go to church and I when I go on walks I find myself standing in front of them. Whenever a Christian tries to convert me I tell them my story of the pain I endured. I want them to know that people suffer because of them. And I guess maybe I want to find the ones that are suffering like I did and pull them out. But besides a need to rescue them, is there anything else that could account for this pull towards churches and Christians?

Thanks for any advice.

Ave Satanas

Are you a gentile???if you are then going to church is not the solution to saving the gentile souls who are there but effectively participating in the reverse Torah rituals will help.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 at 7:25, masters.quinn@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   For a long time now I've had this inexplicable urge to be in/near churches. I want to be around Christians. It's as if their energy attracts me somehow. Perhaps I want to save them or bring them away from the church? But I always have this urge to go to church and I when I go on walks I find myself standing in front of them. Whenever a Christian tries to convert me I tell them my story of the pain I endured. I want them to know that people suffer because of them. And I guess maybe I want to find the ones that are suffering like I did and pull them out. But besides a need to rescue them, is there anything else that could account for this pull towards churches and Christians?

Thanks for any advice.

Ave Satanas

It may be enemy entities trying to use your hangups / lack of decisiveness to lure you back in their deception and away from Father Satan.
Spiritual freedom meditations will help. ANSUZ rune is good for spiritual freedom.
You could do something like :
108x ANSUZ
9x I am permanently freed in a healthy manner from all curses and hang ups
Adapt the affirmation to your needs. Do this for 40 days or more if your problem is really serious. Try to start on a favorable astro date.

MUNKA does the same it's sanskrit go with what you find the best for you.

Be aware of neptune transits, this planet often brings confusion about one's self and enemy know how to use it to their advantage,  also try to keep your mind busy with studying the JoS ..my personal advice is to start looking seriously into astrology , as it gives insights about yourself and how to overcome obstacles. i.e. learn reading your astrochart, various methods of prediction. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back