Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why does not Father Satan come back to his children?

I have a question that is really bothering me concerning Satanism. Why does not Father Satan come back to this planet and claim his rightful place as a supreme leader of satanic army? He alone with his gifts, with his knowledge and with his powers could easily attract many new followers and thus put the jewish curse to its ultimal end.
Please help me understand this. 
He must have a ships capable of traveling to far distance in the universe. So why does not he come back here and finish his work on humanity?
Best regardss3rp3nt

I think that he is waiting until certain technological development will provide humanity to modify their ADN.

@ ugartealessandro, we have the capability right now.

Look up something called CRSPR CAS9. It's a 5-yearr-old program, as we speak.

And with the latest RTR from HP Hooded Cobra, things just might get real interesting, soon.

Hail Satan!

Father Enki is really helping us win this war,he has given each dedicated Satanist a Guardian Demon that will help us fight our enemies and also advance spiritually to Godhood.I believe if Satan descends to earth and destroy the Jews himself..then the Reptilians and the Greys will also come to destroy Gentiles physically which will not end well.So the best method is to work spiritually.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 at 7:29, jakub.pajer@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I have a question that is really bothering me concerning Satanism. Why does not Father Satan come back to this planet and claim his rightful place as a supreme leader of satanic army? He alone with his gifts, with his knowledge and with his powers could easily attract many new followers and thus put the jewish curse to its ultimal end.
He must have a ships capable of traveling to far distance in the universe. So why does not he come back here and finish his work on humanity?
Best regardss3rp3nt

I suggest you start reading more about the archons. They have taken over most of human kind, ours bodies and minds and are currently living through us unaware of their presence. They are mind parasites and live off our fear and negative emotions. They are the bringers and introducers of religions like Judaism, Christianity and Muslims. They are currently controlling everybody through these control systems, even governments and big companies. The annunaki reptilians are also involved. These spiritual reptoids can control Satans demons  to bring all sorts of negative situations like war, emotional trauma, pain, poverty, fear, mind illness, accidents etc to us and blaming Satan for it. Just start communicating to Satan every day like in the evenings on your bed as if he's your friend. Do this every night and he will communicate with you through signs and hidden images. Its amazing. Best of luck and try to always have love in your heart. Be a good person and you will reap the rewards. The aliens want us to deviate from what is good.
On 20 Jun 2017 04:10, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Perhaps I should've included this, too.

http://m.bdbiosciences.com/us/ go/lifesciences/ lifesciencecustomers?gclid= CjwKEAjw7J3KBRCxv93Q3KSukXQSJA DzFzVSwACzHZPtbXpQVG8pQhTDai3O ZeBZ2WpLiYA9BxAJOhoCNczw_wcB# microbial

@ Daniel, I'm of the understanding judaism isn't so much a religion as it is a codification of the jew's programming within their "wiring" - The christinsanity and islamamdamadingdong being pogroms of destruction for Gentiles.

This is not to invalidate everything you say about these things. There obviously IS some sort of parasitism going on.

I'd like to learn more, from a Spiritual Satanic perspective.

Any good leads?

The planet is still enemy-occupied and enemy-controlled. If a ship containing Demons flies over to Earth, it will be shot down by missles. Also, the Gods who made the journey to get to Earth will encounter little to no support and have to deal with 90% of humanity being indoctrinated with one of the enemy programs, like christianity. All it takes is the jews using their control of the media to declare that the tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed, guys in spaceships are Demons/the deceiver/the Devil and then 90% of the population will be trying to burn the Gods at the stake. Yes, the Gods are powerful but if they are outnumbered 1 billion to one then they will be forced into hiding.

Also, the Earth is currently in an astral box of curses created by the enemy. The Earth is boxed into the 3rd dimension and there are vicious curses placed on people's chakras, many forms of occult knowledge, the kundalini, rebellion against the jews, the family, homosexuals, and everything else you can think of. It is our job to dispel those curses through the reverse torah rituals.

That does not make sense.  When you  all on his help for protection, do Greys and Reptillians come to kill you physically.  There are so many holes in these theories surrounding this, the whole subject is not even worth being talked about.

On Jun 20, 2017, at 1:21 PM, "adept mage adept.mage@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Father Enki is really helping us win this war,he has given each dedicated Satanist a Guardian Demon that will help us fight our enemies and also advance spiritually to Godhood.I believe if Satan descends to earth and destroy the Jews himself..then the Reptilians and the Greys will also come to destroy Gentiles physically which will not end well.So the best method is to work spiritually.

I have a question that is really bothering me concerning Satanism. Why does not Father Satan come back to this planet and claim his rightful place as a supreme leader of satanic army? He alone with his gifts, with his knowledge and with his powers could easily attract many new followers and thus put the jewish curse to its ultimal end.
Best regardss3rp3nt

@Daniel botha i think you're in big mistake
No jew,reptilian ,thoughtform or other enemy shit can control Demons

As for the question of Why Satan isn't here on earth I suppose because he has his piece of space to rule and cannot leave to come here
On this planet, the anticrist has become a living god as the Demons
and is waiting the right moment to return

I suggest you look up about the Gnostics, a group/movement of seers who communicated with the spirits to gain information and knowledge about everything spiritual going on around us and the universe etc. You will learn about the Archons(controllers), Pistes Sophia(Gaia/Wisdom) Yaldaboth(the false creater god and leader of the archon's) He is also known as Yahweh or Jehova in Christianity. This false god claimed to have created human kind and is a boaster and villain. He send his Archon's into the world to infest and parasitize on us humans to mind and bodily control us to gain total control over our planet and species. Nobody will tell you this, but they are actually the "holy spirit" as I have come to learn myself. They feed off our fear, anxiety, bring sickness, ageing and death and are negative energy parasites that come in the shape of reptilians. They are the cause of ALL humanities problems while hiding and controlling us from within. They enter us through our ears as new born babies and adults with a clear hissing sound in the ear. They biblically teach us not to sin, but curse us to do so in order to get demons into us to control, curse and destroy us and so keep us from reaching our fullest potential(Gnosis/Enlightenment)that our Lord Satan wants for us. Then they blame Satan for our sins and fallen state! They try to prevent us to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and bad.) Try to read up as much as you can about these Archon entities at Metahistory.com and many other sites. Best of luck with your findings and may Satan lead you in all truth. Love, Daniel.
On 21 Jun 2017 18:44, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ Daniel, I'm of the understanding judaism isn't so much a religion as it is a codification of the jew's programming within their "wiring" - The christinsanity and islamamdamadingdong being pogroms of destruction for Gentiles.

This is not to invalidate everything you say about these things. There obviously IS some sort of parasitism going on.

Any good leads?

Aliens do not control the Gods! This is absurd.
It is not right for Father Satan to solve everything for us, while we get our ass on the couch, it would be really humiliating not to participate in the war. I'm super interested in killing everyone who did everything they did with our Gods! Kill all the jews!
Father Satan will not save us in this way, but teaches us to be loud enough and then we deserve his wonderful gifts!
Every attack I experience is really very exciting and I hope to win each one of them! Of course, since I can participate in spiritual warfare, I already feel like one of the best.
I want to defend Father Satan and my beloved Gods, I also want to take care of this in person , this pleasure is all mine for my Father Satan, my love and my Gods.
I love this! Hahahaha ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:44 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Any good leads?

@NoState: this daniel person is just a wee bit confused. Simple
answer? Archons = angels. Just another name for the shit profane which
we in Satan's august, mighty name will destroy. Eradicate the
parasites...the infection will be excised! "They will no longer prey
upon my children any more"!

On 6/21/17, makesyouperfect@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
These spiritual reptoids can control Satans demons

@ Allison I'm also not seeing where he has said anything disagreeing with your statement, either.

So-called "angels" are parasitic, as well. So, I don't understand why others are so upset with him.

I've been doing a few small experiments on my end, with interesting results.

I'm digging further on.

Hail Father Satan, in deed and, in Truth, always.

I think Father Satan does more than we deserve already. Just imagine you create humanity, give them knowledge and you love them. But after some time they worship false gods, curse your name everyday and much more. But he still hopes best for us and assists us in this way. Also if he goes in a war in this planet this will end with lots of deaths. İ dont agree with Satan and demons will need to hide when they are outnumbered they can still win even ıf not by hand to hand combat. But as i said there will be deaths. Death of lots of gentile father Satan loves like a parent. This is like a hostage situation. Satan loves us so much he accepts to known as evil until we can see the truth.
I think i hear demons or father Satan and these are the things i think/hear ıf it is really Satan or demons.
Hail Father Satan!

NO ONE, NOTHING can control Satan or His Demons!!! 
You have some serious xion de- programming to do! 
Also, HP HC recently posted a sermon titled *Disrespecting Your Satanic Blessings*. Read this before you post another Lie! And you're fighting to defend it! 
Hail the Great SatanAll Hail the Mighty Gods of Du'at
Dehna

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 6:46 AM, makesyouperfect@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   These spiritual reptoids can control Satans demons  

ill say it again, LEARN TO READ DENA
i read all of the posts by the hps,im not fighting to defend a lie, I'm trying to get an answer this is getting pretty annoying

We should stop expecting to be babysit and prove our worth by fighting the kike world order. We already are helped tremendously by the Gods. Let's get out of this christian mentality of "waiting for a providential saviour" and let's do like the nazis did : ACT

Its not because of enemy control or the jews in earth...Or the deluded people...Hitler was just one man(more like half god) who completely shook the jewish order... And our Gods have attained magnum opus for thousands of years... Their powers are way beyond our imaginations... Its obvious that if any one of the high ranking god comes to earth,,he/she WILL WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE JEWISH RACE....
But they want us to rise and take care of our own world... They want us to be responsible... Because fighting the jews is totally in our level...Fighting the jews and saving the earth is too much low-level for them...(Its like a phd student sitting for a elementary school exam))..However fighting the reptilians and greys directly are too much for humans so they take care of all those... Yeah,,,Jews are pathetic beings which we are supposed to handle..They have won the war...Done their part... THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO PROVE OUR WORTH...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back