Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

who is Enlil ?

HI IAM GUDDU,I WANT TO BECOME A SATANIST,I AM SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY DISORDER AND WANT TO GET RID OF THIS DISEASE.I WANT SOME GUIDANCE ,I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IS FATHER LUCIFER READY TO HELP ME AND ACCEPT ME IN HIS KINGDOM .PLS REPLY. I NEED GUIDANCE AND HELP

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 9:55 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Have you read the JoS site? It really explains that on Beelzebub's page.

According to the Samarian clay tablets as translated by zechariah sitchin; Enlil is "the God of vengeance" Enki's brother. Essentially the Christian God. So I also question what I saw on jos. HS

@barteksyrek: Nope, Enlil isn't the xian god at all. If you read past posts and/or ask Satan you'll see this has been explained before. Just a quick recap:
-The flood is an allegory, not a real event. Even if it was real, what happened in the flood is that Enlil got upset with humanity at first, but it clearly says that later he changed his mind and supported us instead.-The Sumerian tablets, while they say Enki and Enlil were enemies it does also say that they reconcile in the end. The Atrahasis story of the Babylonians also talks of their reconciliation.-But, even the above is obviously an allegory because if you ask Satan and Beelzebub (Enki and Enlil) they'll tell you they were never enemies, but always on the same side. Much like Set and Horus.-There was no xian "god" in pre-xian religions. The xian "god" doesn't exist actually, it's a fictitious thoughtform invented by the jews, stolen by many pagan Gods' stories.

if the christian god YHWH is fictional. as our gods can be coerced through the YHWH of angels as shown in the grimoires ?

2015-05-14 10:45 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

"Enlil was also known as the god of weather. According to the Sumerians, Enlil requested the creation of a slave race, but then got tired of their noise and tried to kill them by sending a flood. A mortal known as Utnapishtim survived the flood through the help of another god, Ea, and he was made immortal by Enlil after Enlil's initial fury had subsided."
2015-05-14 10:33 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
Enlil wanted to kill humans, but in the end they agree
Enki from the beginning wanted our freedom and spiritual knowledge, Enlil did not like but in the end yes
Ok I understand
2015-05-14 10:15 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  @barteksyrek: Nope, Enlil isn't the xian god at all. If you read past posts and/or ask Satan you'll see this has been explained before. Just a quick recap:
-The flood is an allegory, not a real event. Even if it was real, what happened in the flood is that Enlil got upset with humanity at first, but it clearly says that later he changed his mind and supported us instead.-The Sumerian tablets, while they say Enki and Enlil were enemies it does also say that they reconcile in the end. The Atrahasis story of the Babylonians also talks of their reconciliation.-But, even the above is obviously an allegory because if you ask Satan and Beelzebub (Enki and Enlil) they'll tell you they were never enemies, but always on the same side. Much like Set and Horus.-There was no xian "god" in pre-xian religions. The xian "god" doesn't exist actually, it's a fictitious thoughtform invented by the jews, stolen by many pagan Gods' stories.

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

Enlil is lord Beelzebub. zecharia sitchin was a fucking kike who mistranslated the tablets on purpose to spread BS information. 

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:15 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The grimoires are a corruption and the YHWH represents the four elements and, as is the case with so much is stolen and perverted by the jews.

This is explained on the JoyofSatan.com

The Grimoires is a different matter. They use the name YHVH not as referring to a specific person but as referring to a word of power. Much like AUM. Our Gods as it's been said were bound 10,000 years ago when they lost a battle with enemy extraterrestrials(angels, greys, reptilians). The grimoires actually call upon many enemy angel beings to protect them, which are real E.T. beings. YHVH isn't real, but the enemy angels are. There are actually some people here (including HP Maxine) who use the word Jewhova to refer to enemy greys as a whole. See the sermon "Jewhova harvests human souls" for example, it talks about how greys are in a mind hive and want to use humans as energy sources e.t.c. Aleister Crowley also went in a trance and "channeled" Jokehova and drew a pic of it, and actually drew a pic of a grey. So yes, there are some enemy E.T. behind the enemy hoaxes who attacked our Gods and bound them, but no Jokehova in the way xians think of it.
However as I said, Lord Enlil is Beelzebub and he was worshiped and respected by Ancient Sumerians. There are many Hymns writen to him in which he is referred as a protector. See also this page which clarifies usual misconceptions about him:
Enlil - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com  

The most obvious fact about Lord Enlil comes from the Sumerians themselves. Note that the Sumerians worshiped both Lord Enki and Enlil and they didn't treat them as enemies. There weren't for example priests of Enlil who attacked and killed priest of Enki. This would happen if they were opposing gods. Instead there were people who worshiped both of them and treated them in the same respect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

"Enlil was also known as the god of weather. According to the Sumerians, Enlil requested the creation of a slave race, but then got tired of their noise and tried to kill them by sending a flood. A mortal known as Utnapishtim survived the flood through the help of another god, Ea, and he was made immortal by Enlil after Enlil's initial fury had subsided."
2015-05-14 10:33 GMT-03:00 Marcelo rosa <tmer1306@...:
Enlil wanted to kill humans, but in the end they agree
Enki from the beginning wanted our freedom and spiritual knowledge, Enlil did not like but in the end yes
Ok I understand
2015-05-14 10:15 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

--
Marcelo 

--
Marcelo 

@firestarter666
What u say is very interesting. I want to learn more. I need some time to digest what you said. I replied too soon.

@Marcelo Rosa: Exactly, that part you copypasted shows exactly what I said, even though like I said the flood is an allegory not something real. There was never a wide-scale flood, not any evidence for that. However that copypaste clearly says:
"he was made immortal by Enlil after Enlil's initial fury had subsided"
Obviously this is proof that Enlil/Beelzebub changed his mind about humanity later. Why then would he make them immortal? :p Note that this is also the part that xianity copypasted word for word, except it fused 2 gods into one. The original sumerian story involves both Enki and Enlil, however in the buybull the kike god replaces the roles of both of them and replaces the name of the person who survived the flood with "Noah".
Again I repeat the above story is an allegory as it's been said in JoS. Not a real event.

@Ravikiran.

If you are generally interested in becoming a Satanist then you need to read all of exposingchristianity.com
and then make you decision to Dedicate. As for anxiety disorder. Anxiety is a form of fear, and the inability to decide on things for long. It also comes from racing thoughts. All of which I had and am still working on but void meditation helps tremendously with this. There are also other reasons for anxiety such as inbalanced diet, and lack of excersize.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/why-we-crave/  

Father Satan accepts everyone who is a Gentile. Void meditation is something you can start practicing right now I advise it's the only form of meditation you practice as the others will get you dangerous attention from the enemy until you Dedicate and are under Father Satan's protection. Anxiety "disorder" is a lie. It's a lie from your local neighborhood jew who dictates things behind the scenes in every country worldwide currently.

In truth, there are no concrete mental illnesses. If you wish to power meditate and are taking psychiatric pills then you will need to get off of them as you should not mix power meditation and psychiatric pills because it would be dangerous. I suggest working on weening off of them slowly while void meditating . It may take some time but void meditation just like anything else anyone does in their daily routine is a build up. Don't get frusterated if you have a thought just try not to give it too much attention.

@Barteksyrek.

While it's not bad to question things, it's bad to take the word of a jew. Clearly you can see that the name(zechariah sitchins) is a jewish name from top to bottom. Jews are natural liars. They leave just enough truth in it to make it sound believable. Think about the LIE-BLE, it's full of rehashed Paganism, and the jew twisted our original allegories(which are shown in exposing christianity on the JoS) and then put them into the LIE-BLE to string us along like the lap dogs for communism they wanted.

roughly 50,000 years of thriving Paganism put with no colorful stories just subtle hints at the path to Godhood/Goddesseshood not BS like characters and other crap and it gets turned into a "so called" history book full of non-existent jews taking the position of our original Pagan Gods/Goddesses because the jew came and ruined us and had us burn down our own history in less than 100 years after they stole rulership and then you have a lot of rehashed elements of Satanism in the form of xianity which again, the jew strings along with the idea in mind of eternal communism on this planet. The jew also likes to make colorful stories to deceive Gentiles constantly. Reading the talmud would help you understand that. It can be found on rense or here.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/120793  

This is all obviously a huge working they turned our original Paganism into to shaft us.

You should check out the JoSNewsletter about the biggest lie the jew has ever told it's rather revealing.

<tr class="y[/IMG]<td class="y[/IMG]
j.l3mm0n@... 
very good information  
[/TD][/TR]
2015-05-16 0:53 GMT-03:00 j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  The Grimoires is a different matter. They use the name YHVH not as referring to a specific person but as referring to a word of power. Much like AUM. Our Gods as it's been said were bound 10,000 years ago when they lost a battle with enemy extraterrestrials(angels, greys, reptilians). The grimoires actually call upon many enemy angel beings to protect them, which are real E.T. beings. YHVH isn't real, but the enemy angels are. There are actually some people here (including HP Maxine) who use the word Jewhova to refer to enemy greys as a whole. See the sermon "Jewhova harvests human souls" for example, it talks about how greys are in a mind hive and want to use humans as energy sources e.t.c. Aleister Crowley also went in a trance and "channeled" Jokehova and drew a pic of it, and actually drew a pic of a grey. So yes, there are some enemy E.T. behind the enemy hoaxes who attacked our Gods and bound them, but no Jokehova in the way xians think of it.
However as I said, Lord Enlil is Beelzebub and he was worshiped and respected by Ancient Sumerians. There are many Hymns writen to him in which he is referred as a protector. See also this page which clarifies usual misconceptions about him:
Enlil - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com  

--
Marcelo 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back