Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who exactly is this Yahweh person?

hoggeehogwarts

I stumbled upon the Joy Of Satan website and am impressed. It made sense and has led me on a path to try and discover the truth. In order to do this I have been researching Enki, Enlil and the other Sumerian Gods but something is confusing me greatly and I would respectfully ask for some clarification.

It seems eminently true that Enki and Satan are one in the same but according to this web page:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward184.htm

...Jehovah/Yahweh is Enlil. How can this true if Enlil is Beelzebub as the Joy of Satan website says?

The Halexandria website seems very credible but I cannot square this circle so if anybody would be so kind as to explain who is who and how Beelzebub could be conflated with Yahweh I would be much obliged.

PS Please do not flame me - I am on a genuine quest to find the truth & this clarification will greatly help on my way to deciding whether (and how soon) to dedicate. I am grateful for all serious replies. Thanks.

The lies that Yahweh is Enlil is just enemy trash to corrupt the Old Summerian Gods, and lead people further away from the truth. We have a lot of our Origins in Summaria, and with the Summerian Gods. Once people start learning this and seeing this themselves, the enemy are working to mislead and misinform, hence the lies about yahweh being Enlil.

Yahweh is the enemy 'god', nothing but a mear thoughtform. This website clearly isn't so credible.

Take more time to continue reading and studying the JoyOfSatan site, there is so much info there.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoggeehogwarts" <hoggeehogwarts@... wrote:

I stumbled upon the Joy Of Satan website and am impressed. It made sense and has led me on a path to try and discover the truth. In order to do this I have been researching Enki, Enlil and the other Sumerian Gods but something is confusing me greatly and I would respectfully ask for some clarification.

It seems eminently true that Enki and Satan are one in the same but according to this web page:

...Jehovah/Yahweh is Enlil. How can this true if Enlil is Beelzebub as the Joy of Satan website says?

The Halexandria website seems very credible but I cannot square this circle so if anybody would be so kind as to explain who is who and how Beelzebub could be conflated with Yahweh I would be much obliged.

PS Please do not flame me - I am on a genuine quest to find the truth & this clarification will greatly help on my way to deciding whether (and how soon) to dedicate. I am grateful for all serious replies. Thanks.

Hmm interesting, I'm confused as to whether Father Satan is Enkidu or is it Enki? In the Gilgamesh epic Enkidu is a bull summoned from hell if I recall, and Ea is the one who defied Enlil? 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 12, 2013, at 5:36 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  The lies that Yahweh is Enlil is just enemy trash to corrupt the Old Summerian Gods, and lead people further away from the truth. We have a lot of our Origins in Summaria, and with the Summerian Gods. Once people start learning this and seeing this themselves, the enemy are working to mislead and misinform, hence the lies about yahweh being Enlil.

Yahweh is the enemy 'god', nothing but a mear thoughtform. This website clearly isn't so credible.

Take more time to continue reading and studying the JoyOfSatan site, there is so much info there.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoggeehogwarts" <hoggeehogwarts@... wrote:

Father Satan is EN.KI, which means Lord of Earth. For he was the first one to land on Earth and bring civilization to this planet.
Enkidu means something like "Creature of EN.KI", he was sent to Gilgamesh to aid him, advise him and teach him. He was not a bull, but a man, who was still full in touch with the Nature of Earth.
When Enlil came down to Earth, EN.KI had to give command to EN.LIL (which means "Lord who is in Command"), and EN.KI changed into EA (which means "He who's House is Water", for he tried to filter gold out of the seas). For me Father Satan is still EN.KI and not mere EA.
Hail to our Father who created us!
Hail to EN.KI who teaches us!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@... wrote:

Hmm interesting, I'm confused as to whether Father Satan is Enkidu or is it Enki? In the Gilgamesh epic Enkidu is a bull summoned from hell if I recall, and Ea is the one who defied Enlil?

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoggeehogwarts" <hoggeehogwarts@ wrote:

Yahweh is simply a collection of negative enemy ET's at the top.  This is why the Jews state they have a special blood line, we don't [science shows they do]. Because they are genetically apart of these enemy ET's. They simply run the earth level of turning this planet into a factory farm for the Greys/Reptilians they are part of themselves. Its no mistake Judeo-xian, ritual magicians have stated when they summon the Jewishxain: "Angels." What always shows up are Greys. Under this Yahweh is also a thought form the Jews have built for themselves to harness the psychic and material energy of the Goyium for this agenda. This thought form was created by stealing quite liberally from the symbols and titles of the Gentile cultures around them and infusing it with Jewish lies and uglyness. Which is how the Jews also created the Torah and Jew testament as well as Islam: Juadism bogus origins:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/230 Jewish creation of Christianity:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/233 Exposing Islam:http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/ As for the Sumerian arguement. Its a waste of time to debate very allegorical texts as real historical events. The Gods where on earth. But these tales are part of a later culture which was based on alchemicalhence symbolic, mythos. Even then if your dealing with sitjewchin misinfo, your debating misinfo. There is no Nibiru and there was no gold mining listed either. You might as well go searching for a literal mountain of Oympus with the Gods at the top. These kinds of debate are part of the Jewxian diesease. And comes from a society based on literalization and rewriting of symbolic texts. I come across the same with researchers looking for a literal relic to transform them into a God. Because they can't understand symbolism deep enough. The Pagan culture was a very Gnostic one. Everyone knew in the ancient world these tales are symbolic and by becoming a student of the spiritual schools you could learn the meaning behind the symbolism. In many cases such enrolled was part of citizenship. This is one reason the xians where laughed at as the oafs they are in the Roman Empire. By the Pagans [Helognostics]. They believed symbolic tales where literal and demanded literal belief from others. This was as blatantly stupid as one could be in that society.  In our society this would be the same as having a religion that worships Starwar's characters as real beings and considers the movies as literal events and holy writ beyond question. And runs around damning the unbelievers as agents of the "Darkside of the Force."       From: earthdancersatria <s.quaijtaal@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:51:23 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Who exactly is this Yahweh person?
  Father Satan is EN.KI, which means Lord of Earth. For he was the first one to land on Earth and bring civilization to this planet.
Enkidu means something like "Creature of EN.KI", he was sent to Gilgamesh to aid him, advise him and teach him. He was not a bull, but a man, who was still full in touch with the Nature of Earth.
When Enlil came down to Earth, EN.KI had to give command to EN.LIL (which means "Lord who is in Command"), and EN.KI changed into EA (which means "He who's House is Water", for he tried to filter gold out of the seas). For me Father Satan is still EN.KI and not mere EA.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, As <nwood111@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "hoggeehogwarts" <hoggeehogwarts@ wrote:

Thank you for your explanation of your view on the topic HP. But still I'm left with questions now.
If the gods were indeed never on this earth, where does culture come from?
And if everything is allegorical, how can the gods still be real?
Where do the stories of gods come from?
How got mankind to know about gods?
Why do we have to spiritually advance, why are we not perfect already?
Where do our teachings to spiritual advancement come from?
In short, what your explanation tells me, is that man came to know by itself that he's not perfect, then he invented thoughtforms who can help him overcome his imperfection. Therefor he created stories, myths, and based all his cultures on these thoughtforms. He experiences them as real, but still everything is allegorical. And the conclusion of your explanation is that none of the gods really exists. And we all know that they do exist.
I agree with you that a lot of myths are indeed allegorical to give spiritual teachings, but a part of the stories don't serve spiritual teaching and are more recognizable as historical teachings. To make clear where we come from.
You state that the gods were never here. Then can you maybe explain me where all these magnicifent monuments around the world come from? These monuments which we are still not able to reproduce. For example the Great Pyramids, and for example Baalbek in Lebanon. Or Ollantaytambo in Peru.
Regardless of that Sitchin is a jew. The gentile scientist in him gives a good academic explanation of certain texts. Of course because he is a jew, he tries to relate it in all ways to the bible and other jewish filth. But that doesn't mean that everything he states is untrue.
Hail EN.KI the Father!
Hail the Brothers RA and Thoth, MARDUK and NINGISHZIDDA!
Hail to the Leviathan which is in me!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yahweh is simply a collection of negative enemy ET's at the top.  This is why the Jews state they have a special blood line, we don't [science shows they do]. Because they are genetically apart of these enemy ET's. They simply run the earth level of turning this planet into a factory farm for the Greys/Reptilians they are part of themselves.

Its no mistake Judeo-xian, ritual magicians have stated when they summon the Jewishxain: "Angels." What always shows up are Greys.

Under this Yahweh is also a thought form the Jews have built for themselves to harness the psychic and material energy of the Goyium for this agenda. This thought form was created by stealing quite liberally from the symbols and titles of the Gentile cultures around them and infusing it with Jewish lies and uglyness. Which is how the Jews also created the Torah and Jew testament as well as Islam:

Juadism bogus origins:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/230

Jewish creation of Christianity:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/233

Exposing Islam:
http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

As for the Sumerian arguement. Its a waste of time to debate very allegorical texts as real historical events. The Gods where on earth. But these tales are part of a later culture which was based on alchemical
hence symbolic, mythos. Even then if your dealing with sitjewchin misinfo, your debating misinfo. There is no Nibiru and there was no gold mining listed either. You might as well go searching for a literal mountain of Oympus with the Gods at the top.

These kinds of debate are part of the Jewxian diesease. And comes from a society based on literalization and rewriting of symbolic texts. I come across the same with researchers looking for a literal relic to transform them into a God. Because they can't understand symbolism deep enough. The Pagan culture was a very Gnostic one. Everyone knew in the ancient world these tales are symbolic and by becoming a student of the spiritual schools you could learn the meaning behind the symbolism. In many cases such enrolled was part of citizenship.

This is one reason the xians where laughed at as the oafs they are in the Roman Empire. By the Pagans [Helognostics]. They believed symbolic tales where literal and demanded literal belief from others. This was as blatantly stupid as one could be in that society.

In our society this would be the same as having a religion that worships Starwar's characters as real beings and considers the movies as literal events and holy writ beyond question. And runs around damning the unbelievers as agents of the "Darkside of the Force."

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, As <nwood111@ wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2013, at 5:36 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, "hoggeehogwarts" <hoggeehogwarts@ wrote:

I'm aware of the Jews' cultural plagiarism so it is becoming apparent to me that the web page I listed has tried to find a convenient fall guy amongst the Gods that ties in with the events in the Old Testament fairy tales. It tries to sully Enlil's name by erroneously conflating him with Yahweh. Thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yahweh is simply a collection of negative enemy ET's at the top.  This is why the Jews state they have a special blood line, we don't [science shows they do]. Because they are genetically apart of these enemy ET's. They simply run the earth level of turning this planet into a factory farm for the Greys/Reptilians they are part of themselves.

Its no mistake Judeo-xian, ritual magicians have stated when they summon the Jewishxain: "Angels." What always shows up are Greys.

Under this Yahweh is also a thought form the Jews have built for themselves to harness the psychic and material energy of the Goyium for this agenda. This thought form was created by stealing quite liberally from the symbols and titles of the Gentile cultures around them and infusing it with Jewish lies and uglyness. Which is how the Jews also created the Torah and Jew testament as well as Islam:

Juadism bogus origins:

Exposing Islam:

As for the Sumerian arguement. Its a waste of time to debate very allegorical texts as real historical events. The Gods where on earth. But these tales are part of a later culture which was based on alchemical
hence symbolic, mythos. Even then if your dealing with sitjewchin misinfo, your debating misinfo. There is no Nibiru and there was no gold mining listed either. You might as well go searching for a literal mountain of Oympus with the Gods at the top.

These kinds of debate are part of the Jewxian diesease. And comes from a society based on literalization and rewriting of symbolic texts. I come across the same with researchers looking for a literal relic to transform them into a God. Because they can't understand symbolism deep enough. The Pagan culture was a very Gnostic one. Everyone knew in the ancient world these tales are symbolic and by becoming a student of the spiritual schools you could learn the meaning behind the symbolism. In many cases such enrolled was part of citizenship.

This is one reason the xians where laughed at as the oafs they are in the Roman Empire. By the Pagans [Helognostics]. They believed symbolic tales where literal and demanded literal belief from others. This was as blatantly stupid as one could be in that society.

In our society this would be the same as having a religion that worships Starwar's characters as real beings and considers the movies as literal events and holy writ beyond question. And runs around damning the unbelievers as agents of the "Darkside of the Force."

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

Your bizzare rant is marked irrelevant. By the fact I stated the Gods where on earth. So stop lying about what I did not write.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:45:06 AM
  Thank you for your explanation of your view on the topic HP. But still I'm left with questions now.
In short, what your explanation tells me, is that man came to know by itself that he's not perfect, then he invented thoughtforms who can help him overcome his imperfection. Therefor he created stories, myths, and based all his cultures on these thoughtforms. He experiences them as real, but still everything is allegorical. And the conclusion of your explanation is that none of the gods really exists. And we all know that they do exist.
I agree with you that a lot of myths are indeed allegorical to give spiritual teachings, but a part of the stories don't serve spiritual teaching and are more recognizable as historical teachings. To make clear where we come from.
You state that the gods were never here. Then can you maybe explain me where all these magnicifent monuments around the world come from? These monuments which we are still not able to reproduce. For example the Great Pyramids, and for example Baalbek in Lebanon. Or Ollantaytambo in Peru.
Regardless of that Sitchin is a jew. The gentile scientist in him gives a good academic explanation of certain texts. Of course because he is a jew, he tries to relate it in all ways to the bible and other jewish filth. But that doesn't mean that everything he states is untrue.
Hail EN.KI the Father!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Juadism bogus origins:

Exposing Islam:

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

My apologies, I overread that sentence.

Your bizzare rant is marked irrelevant. By the fact I stated the Gods where on earth. So stop lying about what I did not write.

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:45:06 AM

Hail EN.KI the Father!

--- In mailto:JoS4adults%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Juadism bogus origins:

Exposing Islam:

Sent from my iPhone

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back