Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who created Satan?

keredd1010

If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?

"If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons?"

If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a father and he was born like we were do, and his race of Nordics evolved from lesser species, animals, fish, bacteria e.t.c. We don't believe in a xian-style creationism.

"I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?"

Nobody really knows, probably the universe created itself as it's made up of that universal energy which is mentioned in Sanskrit texts It's certainly stupid to assume that a anthropomorphic spook created it because we don't know how exactly this happened. This is called an "argument from ignorance" and is a very stupid logical fallacy. You have to answer the question "who created that spook" if you make a spook up to try to explain that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@... wrote:

If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?

P.S. And I don't think trying to explain the hows and whys and how everything was created is the main point of SS nor that we should be concerned about that at all. As I said before, what we're about is elevating and empowering humanity, seeing how can we become Gods and unlock our siddhis. I don't see how assuming about how everything created can help the evolution of humanity. That's what I've said as well that we're different than what most people think "religions" are.

What I made me ramble about that is that I see most of the questions you ask is the same questions that mainstream religions are supposed to answer and with which Satanism is actually the least concerned. Such as what happening after we die, how everything was created. The afterlife is irrelevant in Satanism, it's about improving this life and reaching physical immortality so you don't really have to die.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons?"

If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a father and he was born like we were do, and his race of Nordics evolved from lesser species, animals, fish, bacteria e.t.c. We don't believe in a xian-style creationism.

Nobody really knows, probably the universe created itself as it's made up of that universal energy which is mentioned in Sanskrit texts It's certainly stupid to assume that a anthropomorphic spook created it because we don't know how exactly this happened. This is called an "argument from ignorance" and is a very stupid logical fallacy. You have to answer the question "who created that spook" if you make a spook up to try to explain that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

The same example about Buddhism I gave you before also applies here. For example, ask a Buddhist what their religion thinks about the creation of the universe, the creationism/evolution controversy e.t.c. They'll tell you that all those things don't concern their religion at all because these things have nothing to do with enlightement and how one can get enlightened, which is what their religion is about. Same with Satanism :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

P.S. And I don't think trying to explain the hows and whys and how everything was created is the main point of SS nor that we should be concerned about that at all. As I said before, what we're about is elevating and empowering humanity, seeing how can we become Gods and unlock our siddhis. I don't see how assuming about how everything created can help the evolution of humanity. That's what I've said as well that we're different than what most people think "religions" are.

What I made me ramble about that is that I see most of the questions you ask is the same questions that mainstream religions are supposed to answer and with which Satanism is actually the least concerned. Such as what happening after we die, how everything was created. The afterlife is irrelevant in Satanism, it's about improving this life and reaching physical immortality so you don't really have to die.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@... wrote:
the universe started as one finite point that eventually expanded into two points that collided and created a third.

So in fact the gods are not gods in the sense of the word of being almighty gods as what is the common belief as being creators of the universe. They are simply beings that are more evolved than ourselves are through gained knowledge they have achieved immortality. However they really have no answer to how this universe came into being or whether or not they were "created" themselves.

I see what you say... I love it!!!!!! Thanks for such a view!!                                                            erica
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 2:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Who created Satan?

The same example about Buddhism I gave you before also applies here. For example, ask a Buddhist what their religion thinks about the creation of the universe, the creationism/evolution controversy e.t.c. They'll tell you that all those things don't concern their religion at all because these things have nothing to do with enlightement and how one can get enlightened, which is what their religion is about. Same with Satanism :)

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

Wow I just asked this question... : / actually sent it 2 seconds ago! I hope the admin does not post it. Dang, I didn't read the recent post before asking so if you all see this question again soon, I am sorry LOL

Maybe they do know, but to be honest I never asked them because I'm not interested in such thing anyway. Not that it matters in the purpose of SS. But yes, the xian idea of god is false. There's no such thing, it doesn't even stand logically.

So in fact the gods are not gods in the sense of the word of being almighty gods as what is the common belief as being creators of the universe. They are simply beings that are more evolved than ourselves are through gained knowledge they have achieved immortality. However they really have no answer to how this universe came into being or whether or not they were "created" themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Also, not everyone who believes in "god", one force from which everything came to be believes it in the same way as the xian god, that's like an external spook existing outside of us which is goes against nature. Eastern religions for example believe that "god" is inside everything, all matter and existence is actually intelligent and part of the universal force and formed out of it. This DOES make sense. However their teachings don't, such as when they say that one has to lose their individuality in order to become one with "god". Why do that, since their individual will is also the will of "god" because "god" is inside them and they are part of it as they claim?

Maybe they do know, but to be honest I never asked them because I'm not interested in such thing anyway. Not that it matters in the purpose of SS. But yes, the xian idea of god is false. There's no such thing, it doesn't even stand logically.

In order to understand how the universe was created you have to do a lot of learning and research into the 5 elements.

Don't forget that the gods have genetically altered their DNA so they don't age, try reading the lost book of Enki, and even Franz Bardon's initiation into hermetics that has some good information about the elements.

I think appearances of what people/alians look like depend on the planet and gravity/atmosmospheres etc, like there are many different types of greys (enemy) as in appearence wise, some are really short most likely because of a strong gravitational pull on their planet, different types of breathing due to the atmospheres (sub breathers, etc).

When you start to understand the elements and how they came about through the Ether/quintessence/dark energy, then you'll start to see that the enemy greys/reptillians believe they are the closest thing to a pure creation through the elements, that is why I think they really despise humans/orther races like Nordics too and feed off our energy systems! Hence Satan fighting against our destruction and wanted us to empower our souls so we too can become *godhead*. That's why I think they hate the Nordic race as well, because the enemy seem to think they are the perfect creation even though they fucked up by removing their sexual organs which has really backfired over the years of continuous cloning.

Understanding how everything started is quite simple when you look into it, don't forget the gods not only had material knowledge but also spiritual knowledge, with those two combined you can understand that they worked out how to alter their dna. Don't forget humanity has had spiritual knowledge suppressed over the years.

That is also why after *the war in heaven* 3 religions were created so humanity could never rise up as one and work together as they once did and also to suppress spiritual knowledge and also slow the advancement of technology as you can see from the past that the 3 enemy religions were always against science, hence also why in those religions they all make Satan look like some evil monster so they know for sure nobody would find the truth.

And to make sure that was kept in order comes the jews, the jews were then placed with power from the enemy to keep the world at misery and to make sure that knowledge was suppressed and kept only by a select few. As you can tell in this world many wars, many of the worlds problems come from jews, banks, many other industries are owned by jews and pretty much all deciept has its roots from a jew. Think of humanity as an audience, think of conflicts and wars and the worlds issues as a play on stage, the audience reacts to everything that happens on stage and yet the whole thing was created back stage by the jews and written by the greys/reptillians. That's why TV is so deceiptfull, everyone gets a reaction from bullshit and lies in tv's news papers all this to create total conflict when the real deceivers (jews) are sitting the background watching it all happen, they shit bricks when Hitler wanted no more of it, but once again if you do your research and look past the bullshit and look at the evidence, the jews pulled one of the biggest hoaxes ever, the holocaust. I won't go too much into that but I've even watched a doco where a jew even admitts it was all bullshit and ivestigated the whole thing and after his doco, went into hiding because the Zion wanted him gone. Jews had power in many countries back then and dominated the media, no wonder the world was against Hitler, he had an idea and a dream, it was taken from the very people suppressing us from spiritual knowledge now.

Satan is the bringer of truth and knowledge, once you have knowledge you can see the truth and everything makes total sense.

Satan provides us with knowledge to break the vicious cycles we are trapped in (reincarnation), we have the opportunity our ancestors once had before, we have the opportunity to empower our souls and not be defeated by the enemy. We were created through Satan and we have the opportunity to become godhead, each and every one of us has this opportunity, has this potential, guidance from the gods, don't take it for granted and work hard for it, don't let the enemy bring you down, stay strong and stay loyal!!

A quick thank you to Satan and the gods of Hell for providing us with knowledge and truth and the opportunity to empower ourselves!!

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!! HS/88

Maybe they do know, but to be honest I never asked them because I'm not
interested in such thing anyway. 

What? How could you not be interested in that? It's the question man has been asking since it was able to put inquiring philosophical thought together. It is what drives most people to their xian "god" .  If you really are interested in bringing down the xian "god" and saving people and enlightening them with the truth, these are the questions you need to ask for it is these answers that will bring people to Satan. Surely these gods would have at least a more educational guess to this question than us if not an out right answer.--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

Not at all, most who don't leave xianity is because of fear, not because of the existence of the xian god. Besides that, do you actually think the mainstream people would take our word for that? Nobody will trust what we say, especially if it means asking Satan and the Demons whom most people think they tell lies and deceive people as they are the "bad guys".

What? How could you not be interested in that? It's the question man has
been asking since it was able to put inquiring philosophical thought
together. It is what drives most people to their xian "god" . If you
really are interested in bringing down the xian "god" and saving people
and enlightening them with the truth, these are the questions you need
to ask for it is these answers that will bring people to Satan. Surely
these gods would have at least a more educational guess to this question
than us if not an out right answer.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Maybe they do know, but to be honest I never asked them because I'm
not interested in such thing anyway. Not that it matters in the purpose
of SS. But yes, the xian idea of god is false. There's no such thing, it
doesn't even stand logically.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@
wrote:

So in fact the gods are not gods in the sense of the word of being
almighty gods as what is the common belief as being creators of the
universe. They are simply beings that are more evolved than ourselves
are through gained knowledge they have achieved immortality. However
they really have no answer to how this universe came into being or
whether or not they were "created" themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

"If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet
then who created him and the other Demons?"

If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made
it to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a
father and he was born like we were do, and his race of Nordics evolved
from lesser species, animals, fish, bacteria e.t.c. We don't believe in
a xian-style creationism.

"I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into
existence?"

Nobody really knows, probably the universe created itself as it's
made up of that universal energy which is mentioned in Sanskrit texts
It's certainly stupid to assume that a anthropomorphic spook created it
because we don't know how exactly this happened. This is called an
"argument from ignorance" and is a very stupid logical fallacy. You have
to answer the question "who created that spook" if you make a spook up
to try to explain that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010"
<derek.davila10@ wrote:

If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet
then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic
beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into
existence?

There are many theories but no facts. Satan created humanity and that's what matters actually. Some people are just THAT dumb to believe that a 'god' created the ENTIRE universe in seven days. In Satanism people are taught the truth. And truth is, we do not really know how the universe was created exactly.

than us if not an out right answer.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"

existence?"

to try to explain that.

<derek.davila10@ wrote:

existence?

I think the belief that there is an existence outside this universe is the most flawed belief and the dirtyest invention anyone could ever come up with, because it creates mental insanity if followed. People are IN the universe, we have no perception of what is OUT of the universe. Because there is no 'out' but expansion of both our perception and what 'is', either by evolution or science or whatever. This bullshit about 'other worlds outside of this' is the most sick and disorted shit a brain could come up with, whenever I think of this I cringe. Why there had to be some CREATOR, because the stupid peanut mind of a jew said so? This isn't even logical thinking, this is so LOW level of thinkin. Seriously.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Through natural means.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Who created Satan?
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 7:40:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?

[/TD]

The_Fire_Starter, can't you see this troll is fucking with you?

There is no genuine interest in Satanism. If it knows something, it ignores it and fucks with us.

It should be banned.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

wrote:

existence?"

to try to explain that.

<derek.davila10@ wrote:

existence?

Thank you for that reply blueflameserpent. You truly try to elevate and educate those around you and I am sure Father Satan is aware and thankful of your effort. I am currently reading "The Lost Book of Enki" and your suggestion of it affirms my interest in it.  You say that the greys hate the Nordics but isn't there some evil Nordics that are aligned with the greys? Also I am assuming that the reptellians look like lizards, is that correct? Are they in cahoots with the greys or do they simply hate us separately for their own reason? Do you know of any books that get into the reason the greys and the repellians hate us?  Speaking of greys and Nordics working together, have you ever heard of the story of Travis Walton? He said when he woke up in the ship he saw Nordics and greys on there. He said he got the impression that the Nordics were the boss and the greys were like the workers.  
I don't understand why Father Satan doesn't simply come back to us and save us. He could show up and enlighten us on space travel and DNA manipulation. This way we would be a force to reckon with in the galaxy against the filthy greys.
--- In [email protected], "blueflameserpent" <blueflameserpent@... wrote:

In order to understand how the universe was created you have to do a lot of learning and research into the 5 elements.

Don't forget that the gods have genetically altered their DNA so they don't age, try reading the lost book of Enki, and even Franz Bardon's initiation into hermetics that has some good information about the elements.

I think appearances of what people/alians look like depend on the planet and gravity/atmosmospheres etc, like there are many different types of greys (enemy) as in appearence wise, some are really short most likely because of a strong gravitational pull on their planet, different types of breathing due to the atmospheres (sub breathers, etc).

When you start to understand the elements and how they came about through the Ether/quintessence/dark energy, then you'll start to see that the enemy greys/reptillians believe they are the closest thing to a pure creation through the elements, that is why I think they really despise humans/orther races like Nordics too and feed off our energy systems! Hence Satan fighting against our destruction and wanted us to empower our souls so we too can become *godhead*. That's why I think they hate the Nordic race as well, because the enemy seem to think they are the perfect creation even though they fucked up by removing their sexual organs which has really backfired over the years of continuous cloning.

Understanding how everything started is quite simple when you look into it, don't forget the gods not only had material knowledge but also spiritual knowledge, with those two combined you can understand that they worked out how to alter their dna. Don't forget humanity has had spiritual knowledge suppressed over the years.

That is also why after *the war in heaven* 3 religions were created so humanity could never rise up as one and work together as they once did and also to suppress spiritual knowledge and also slow the advancement of technology as you can see from the past that the 3 enemy religions were always against science, hence also why in those religions they all make Satan look like some evil monster so they know for sure nobody would find the truth.

And to make sure that was kept in order comes the jews, the jews were then placed with power from the enemy to keep the world at misery and to make sure that knowledge was suppressed and kept only by a select few. As you can tell in this world many wars, many of the worlds problems come from jews, banks, many other industries are owned by jews and pretty much all deciept has its roots from a jew. Think of humanity as an audience, think of conflicts and wars and the worlds issues as a play on stage, the audience reacts to everything that happens on stage and yet the whole thing was created back stage by the jews and written by the greys/reptillians. That's why TV is so deceiptfull, everyone gets a reaction from bullshit and lies in tv's news papers all this to create total conflict when the real deceivers (jews) are sitting the background watching it all happen, they shit bricks when Hitler wanted no more of it, but once again if you do your research and look past the bullshit and look at the evidence, the jews pulled one of the biggest hoaxes ever, the holocaust. I won't go too much into that but I've even watched a doco where a jew even admitts it was all bullshit and ivestigated the whole thing and after his doco, went into hiding because the Zion wanted him gone. Jews had power in many countries back then and dominated the media, no wonder the world was against Hitler, he had an idea and a dream, it was taken from the very people suppressing us from spiritual knowledge now.

Satan is the bringer of truth and knowledge, once you have knowledge you can see the truth and everything makes total sense.

Satan provides us with knowledge to break the vicious cycles we are trapped in (reincarnation), we have the opportunity our ancestors once had before, we have the opportunity to empower our souls and not be defeated by the enemy. We were created through Satan and we have the opportunity to become godhead, each and every one of us has this opportunity, has this potential, guidance from the gods, don't take it for granted and work hard for it, don't let the enemy bring you down, stay strong and stay loyal!!

A quick thank you to Satan and the gods of Hell for providing us with knowledge and truth and the opportunity to empower ourselves!!

HAIL SATAN!!

I agree with you fire starter about SS being about reaching immortality but with that comes knowledge. and that too is part of Spiritual Satanistism. I love knowledge, it what made me see thru these bull Mainstream religions and what made me find JoS. I can say some if not most of what i first found in the JoS and exposingchristianity websites i knew, with the exception of the truth about father and his demons. Even our High Priestess has said that real Satanism is about questioning everything. This one of the reasons I starting believing in Father because with that said it shows that Father has nothing to hide. so go ahead keredd and evryone, ask away BUT at the same time make sure to empower yourselves as well.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!

I will add that Kikestein is the asshole that came up with the bullshit
of "parallel universes". Remember, anything that builds on Kikestein's
work is going to ruin our understanding. His work was designed, not to
advance science (as he was erroneously given credit for doing), but to
destroy and kill it. His work is why we don't have faster than light
travel, and why we waste so much time looking through wormholes instead
of trying to somehow come up with faster than light travel and direct
viewing of the astral.

In short, if Kikestein said something or it's built on whatever
Kikestein said, it is probably a lie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
I think the belief that there is an existence outside this universe is
the most flawed belief and the dirtyest invention anyone could ever come
up with, because it creates mental insanity if followed. People are IN
the universe, we have no perception of what is OUT of the universe.
Because there is no 'out' but expansion of both our perception and what
'is', either by evolution or science or whatever. This bullshit about
'other worlds outside of this' is the most sick and disorted shit a
brain could come up with, whenever I think of this I cringe. Why there
had to be some CREATOR, because the stupid peanut mind of a jew said so?
This isn't even logical thinking, this is so LOW level of thinkin.
Seriously.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

the_fire_starter666@ wrote:
If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it
to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a
existence?"
to try to explain that.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@
wrote:
existence?

Eh... Am I the only one who actually loves the idea of parallel universes, black holes and warmholes?
I actually love all these theories but I do not connect Satan or the Demons or anything with that.
Why should it be bullshit?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I will add that Kikestein is the asshole that came up with the bullshit
of "parallel universes". Remember, anything that builds on Kikestein's
work is going to ruin our understanding. His work was designed, not to
advance science (as he was erroneously given credit for doing), but to
destroy and kill it. His work is why we don't have faster than light
travel, and why we waste so much time looking through wormholes instead
of trying to somehow come up with faster than light travel and direct
viewing of the astral.

In short, if Kikestein said something or it's built on whatever
Kikestein said, it is probably a lie.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

I think the belief that there is an existence outside this universe is
the most flawed belief and the dirtyest invention anyone could ever come
up with, because it creates mental insanity if followed. People are IN
the universe, we have no perception of what is OUT of the universe.
Because there is no 'out' but expansion of both our perception and what
'is', either by evolution or science or whatever. This bullshit about
'other worlds outside of this' is the most sick and disorted shit a
brain could come up with, whenever I think of this I cringe. Why there
had to be some CREATOR, because the stupid peanut mind of a jew said so?
This isn't even logical thinking, this is so LOW level of thinkin.
Seriously.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it
to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a

existence?"

to try to explain that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@
wrote:

existence?

Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

It has been mentioned that the Akasha or principle of Ether is the cause of the formation of the elements, according to the oriental writtings the first element to come out of the Akasha is the Fire element, the fundemental attributes of the fiery principle are heat and expantion, that was stolen by the bible as *let their be light*.
And their so called 'god' was simply the element Akasha, they called it the creater of all, once again stolen.
Every element has two polarities, namely the active and the passive or plus and minus, the plus is constructive, creative and proactive and the minus is decomposing and destructive.

Then came the Water element, just like the fire it came from the Akasha, in comparrison to fire it has entirely opposite attributes (coldness and contraction), the active pole is constructive, life giving, nourishing preserving, the negative pole has decomposing, fermenting, divisive and dispersing attributes.

The Fire principle can not exist within itself without an antipole, the water principle.

Dont forget we are not dealing with the common fire, water, air aspects of the physical or material plane but instead with the universal attributes of the elements.

Another elelment that originated from the Akasha is the element of Air, it has its place as a mediator between the fiery and water principles, air principles the nuetrel equilibrium as a medium between the active and passive activities of water and fire.
In its position as a mediator, the Airy principle has acquired from Fire the attribute of warmth and from water moisture, life would not be possible without this. Same within the body, Air as seen by the lungs keeps the fire element lit by breathing therefore LIFE IS IN THE BREATH!

This means that out of the reciprocal action of the three aforementioned elements the Earth element came into being as the last element, which through its specific attribute of solidification which has given these three aforementioned elements a concrete form. At the same time the activities of these three elements have been limited and as a result, space, measure, weight and time have come into being. Since all elements are active in the fourth, the planet element, all created life can be explained, that's where once again the enemy religiong used *let it be done* bullshit in the bible.

With different shapes and sizes of the planets you will get different kinds of looking alien races, all wich was originally created from the elements (just a brief example above), as you can see how the elements manifest itself within the body.

Now what is a god? you can sit here and define what itr means for years but the fact is anyone can become godhead, the gods had to break the cycle of reincarnation and with many years of learning spiritual knowledge along side technology and science can specifically alter their DNA not to age.

Think of technology 100 years ago in your country, no such thing as an iphone, imagine the next 2,000 years? zthats why it can be explained with images of gods with animal like features, weather that was brought on by spiritualty or dna altering, it is all possible.

If Satan didn't create humanity we woulnd't even be having this convo, its time to stop thinking that a god just burst into being and had all knowledge and power and created everything bullshit, its time to look at the facts and realise that the gods worked hard for their status and that is why it possible for us to do the same, but because of the enemey as previously explained in my last post denied us this, we do not have that freedom of spiritual knowledge.

Do a lot of research and you will get your answers, I was a catholic before I could see the truth, when I came into being a Satanists everything made sense, I wasn't going to believe a fairy tale of bullshit I wanted the truth and the knowledge of how things were, and wi Satan bringer of knowledge and truth I have this opportunity.

Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

Perhaps you are correct in that I am brainwashed into lumping in the word 'god' with 'creator'. I didn't mean to say it like that. However I am also being misunderstood as saying that because Satan and the Demons did not create the universe that they are not gods. That is not what I am trying to imply at all. I am simply trying to establish what Spiritual Satanists definition of a god is. If they do not believe that universe was created by a single being ( neither do I) then good for them. However seeing that Enki scientifically altered his genes to stop the aging process one would assume that they had an interest as to how the universe came into being. The leading theory among secular scientist is the big bang theory. It would be interesting to know if the gods had any knowledge that either supports or negates this theory. Now for simply asking questions I am getting flamed for being a "troll" and "having no real interest in Satanism" which is untrue. If I had no interest you think I would be wasting my time typing out all these responses and questions? I appreciate your patience and thank you for taking the time to answer blueflameserpent. Those that teach will reach godhead much faster than those that simply hoard the knowledge to themselves. 
--- In [email protected], "blueflameserpent" <blueflameserpent@... wrote:

It has been mentioned that the Akasha or principle of Ether is the cause of the formation of the elements, according to the oriental writtings the first element to come out of the Akasha is the Fire element, the fundemental attributes of the fiery principle are heat and expantion, that was stolen by the bible as *let their be light*.
And their so called 'god' was simply the element Akasha, they called it the creater of all, once again stolen.
Every element has two polarities, namely the active and the passive or plus and minus, the plus is constructive, creative and proactive and the minus is decomposing and destructive.

Then came the Water element, just like the fire it came from the Akasha, in comparrison to fire it has entirely opposite attributes (coldness and contraction), the active pole is constructive, life giving, nourishing preserving, the negative pole has decomposing, fermenting, divisive and dispersing attributes.

The Fire principle can not exist within itself without an antipole, the water principle.

Dont forget we are not dealing with the common fire, water, air aspects of the physical or material plane but instead with the universal attributes of the elements.

Another elelment that originated from the Akasha is the element of Air, it has its place as a mediator between the fiery and water principles, air principles the nuetrel equilibrium as a medium between the active and passive activities of water and fire.
In its position as a mediator, the Airy principle has acquired from Fire the attribute of warmth and from water moisture, life would not be possible without this. Same within the body, Air as seen by the lungs keeps the fire element lit by breathing therefore LIFE IS IN THE BREATH!

This means that out of the reciprocal action of the three aforementioned elements the Earth element came into being as the last element, which through its specific attribute of solidification which has given these three aforementioned elements a concrete form. At the same time the activities of these three elements have been limited and as a result, space, measure, weight and time have come into being. Since all elements are active in the fourth, the planet element, all created life can be explained, that's where once again the enemy religiong used *let it be done* bullshit in the bible.

With different shapes and sizes of the planets you will get different kinds of looking alien races, all wich was originally created from the elements (just a brief example above), as you can see how the elements manifest itself within the body.

Now what is a god? you can sit here and define what itr means for years but the fact is anyone can become godhead, the gods had to break the cycle of reincarnation and with many years of learning spiritual knowledge along side technology and science can specifically alter their DNA not to age.

Think of technology 100 years ago in your country, no such thing as an iphone, imagine the next 2,000 years? zthats why it can be explained with images of gods with animal like features, weather that was brought on by spiritualty or dna altering, it is all possible.

If Satan didn't create humanity we woulnd't even be having this convo, its time to stop thinking that a god just burst into being and had all knowledge and power and created everything bullshit, its time to look at the facts and realise that the gods worked hard for their status and that is why it possible for us to do the same, but because of the enemey as previously explained in my last post denied us this, we do not have that freedom of spiritual knowledge.

Do a lot of research and you will get your answers, I was a catholic before I could see the truth, when I came into being a Satanists everything made sense, I wasn't going to believe a fairy tale of bullshit I wanted the truth and the knowledge of how things were, and wi Satan bringer of knowledge and truth I have this opportunity.

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

Thank you,

Yes there are some evil Nordics as well, like many wars, each have a different opinion and each have their own sides.

Yes reptillians look like lizards but can shapeshift, they come from the Draco constellation, understanding why they look the way they do might simply reffer to their home planet, atmosphere, all sorts of conditions can evolve a species to survive with only scaley skin.

As per the hierachy I know the reptillians are more powerfull then the greys, the greys can do some damage to you but the reptillian fuckers can get to your weaknesses from a far, they can not just attack you but cause tention with the people around you and feed off your emotions hence thats why it is so important for void meditation, with knowledge given from Satan you learn to protect yourself but have no fear as you are a Satanist, and you are protected till you can protect yourself unless its serious stuff.

You can find this information everywhere just be sure to ignore the bullshit, try the JOS links but most site have the same data about reptillians and greys, both want us spiritually enslaved, everything from drug problems, to homlesness, to wars, to poverty to everything of that nature is an end result of these aliens.

The answer to your question about why Satan doesn't just come here and save us, he has already, on the spiritual aspect there has been a big war, and a war won HAIL SATAN!

We are coming to the end of the age and are now moving into the age of aquarius, we are leaving the age of deception Pisces (as you can tell thers a lot of deception these days) and moving into a new age of spirituality.
Think of the ripple effect, because of Satan and the gods of hell's effort we will be seeing the effects of the enemy destroyed, don't forget that time difference is huge between our worlds and we are already starting to see the results. We still have to help destroy the very thing still enslaving humanity, we have to finish it off, help where needed.

Satan saved us from extermination long ago and he saved us from becoming complete slaves and possibly another extinction again, Satan is as real as you and me, he lives on a planet as real as this, you can communicate with him and the gods if you meditate and awaken your senses, unless you have some sort of spaceship like startrek other wise it makes sense that if you want to communicate then open yourself astrally.

I'm no advanced Satanists, I am not the best at what I do, I have my own problems and issues I know I have to battle, learn about yourself, learn about Satan, be strong in what you do and have no fear for Satan is the bringer of truth, knowledge and justice!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Thank you for that reply blueflameserpent. You truly try to elevate and
educate those around you and I am sure Father Satan is aware and
thankful of your effort. I am currently reading "The Lost Book of Enki"
and your suggestion of it affirms my interest in it. You say that the
greys hate the Nordics but isn't there some evil Nordics that are
aligned with the greys? Also I am assuming that the reptellians look
like lizards, is that correct? Are they in cahoots with the greys or do
they simply hate us separately for their own reason? Do you know of any
books that get into the reason the greys and the repellians hate us?
Speaking of greys and Nordics working together, have you ever heard of
the story of Travis Walton? He said when he woke up in the ship he saw
Nordics and greys on there. He said he got the impression that the
Nordics were the boss and the greys were like the workers.
I don't understand why Father Satan doesn't simply come back to us and
save us. He could show up and enlighten us on space travel and DNA
manipulation. This way we would be a force to reckon with in the galaxy
against the filthy greys.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blueflameserpent"
<blueflameserpent@ wrote:

In order to understand how the universe was created you have to do a
lot of learning and research into the 5 elements.

Don't forget that the gods have genetically altered their DNA so they
don't age, try reading the lost book of Enki, and even Franz Bardon's
initiation into hermetics that has some good information about the
elements.

I think appearances of what people/alians look like depend on the
planet and gravity/atmosmospheres etc, like there are many different
types of greys (enemy) as in appearence wise, some are really short most
likely because of a strong gravitational pull on their planet, different
types of breathing due to the atmospheres (sub breathers, etc).

When you start to understand the elements and how they came about
through the Ether/quintessence/dark energy, then you'll start to see
that the enemy greys/reptillians believe they are the closest thing to a
pure creation through the elements, that is why I think they really
despise humans/orther races like Nordics too and feed off our energy
systems! Hence Satan fighting against our destruction and wanted us to
empower our souls so we too can become *godhead*. That's why I think
they hate the Nordic race as well, because the enemy seem to think they
are the perfect creation even though they fucked up by removing their
sexual organs which has really backfired over the years of continuous
cloning.

Understanding how everything started is quite simple when you look
into it, don't forget the gods not only had material knowledge but also
spiritual knowledge, with those two combined you can understand that
they worked out how to alter their dna. Don't forget humanity has had
spiritual knowledge suppressed over the years.

That is also why after *the war in heaven* 3 religions were created so
humanity could never rise up as one and work together as they once did
and also to suppress spiritual knowledge and also slow the advancement
of technology as you can see from the past that the 3 enemy religions
were always against science, hence also why in those religions they all
make Satan look like some evil monster so they know for sure nobody
would find the truth.

And to make sure that was kept in order comes the jews, the jews were
then placed with power from the enemy to keep the world at misery and to
make sure that knowledge was suppressed and kept only by a select few.
As you can tell in this world many wars, many of the worlds problems
come from jews, banks, many other industries are owned by jews and
pretty much all deciept has its roots from a jew. Think of humanity as
an audience, think of conflicts and wars and the worlds issues as a play
on stage, the audience reacts to everything that happens on stage and
yet the whole thing was created back stage by the jews and written by
the greys/reptillians. That's why TV is so deceiptfull, everyone gets a
reaction from bullshit and lies in tv's news papers all this to create
total conflict when the real deceivers (jews) are sitting the background
watching it all happen, they shit bricks when Hitler wanted no more of
it, but once again if you do your research and look past the bullshit
and look at the evidence, the jews pulled one of the biggest hoaxes
ever, the holocaust. I won't go too much into that but I've even watched
a doco where a jew even admitts it was all bullshit and ivestigated the
whole thing and after his doco, went into hiding because the Zion wanted
him gone. Jews had power in many countries back then and dominated the
media, no wonder the world was against Hitler, he had an idea and a
dream, it was taken from the very people suppressing us from spiritual
knowledge now.

Satan is the bringer of truth and knowledge, once you have knowledge
you can see the truth and everything makes total sense.

Satan provides us with knowledge to break the vicious cycles we are
trapped in (reincarnation), we have the opportunity our ancestors once
had before, we have the opportunity to empower our souls and not be
defeated by the enemy. We were created through Satan and we have the
opportunity to become godhead, each and every one of us has this
opportunity, has this potential, guidance from the gods, don't take it
for granted and work hard for it, don't let the enemy bring you down,
stay strong and stay loyal!!

A quick thank you to Satan and the gods of Hell for providing us with
knowledge and truth and the opportunity to empower ourselves!!

HAIL SATAN!!

wrote:

If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then
who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I
guess my main question would be how did the universe come into
existence?

<td val[/IMG]Again the universe was created by natural means over time.H P Maxine said in her semon on creation that when the rights elements come together there is creation.She uses the illistration that when a tornado forms it is by the elements not some spook in the sky.

Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 11:00:22 PM

<td val[/IMG]    Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

Perhaps you are correct in that I am brainwashed into lumping in the word 'god' with 'creator'. I didn't mean to say it like that. However I am also being misunderstood as saying that because Satan and the Demons did not create the universe that they are not gods. That is not what I am trying to imply at all. I am simply trying to establish what Spiritual Satanists definition of a god is. If they do not believe that universe was created by a single being ( neither do I) then good for them. However seeing that Enki scientifically altered his genes to stop the aging process one would assume that they had an interest as to how the universe came into being. The leading theory among secular scientist is the big bang theory. It would be interesting to know if the gods had any knowledge that either supports or negates this theory. Now for simply asking questions I am getting flamed for being a "troll" and "having no real interest in Satanism" which is untrue. If I had no interest you think I would be wasting my time typing out all these responses and questions? I appreciate your patience and thank you for taking the time to answer blueflameserpent. Those that teach will reach godhead much faster than those that simply hoard the knowledge to themselves. 
--- In [email protected] , "blueflameserpent" <blueflameserpent@... wrote:

--- In [email protected] , "keredd1010" derek.davila10@ wrote:

--- In [email protected] , "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected] , "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

[/TD]

h[/IMG]</var>

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "derek.davila10@..." <derek.davila10@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Who created Satan?

<td vAl[/IMG] Again the universe was created by natural means over time.H P Maxine said in her semon on creation that when the rights elements come together there is creation.She uses the illistration that when a tornado forms it is by the elements not some spook in the sky.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
<td vAl[/IMG]   Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

--- In [email protected] , "blueflameserpent" <blueflameserpent@... wrote: Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements. It has been mentioned that the Akasha or principle of Ether is the cause of the formation of the elements, according to the oriental writtings the first element to come out of the Akasha is the Fire element, the fundemental attributes of the fiery principle are heat and expantion, that was stolen by the bible as *let their be light*. And their so called 'god' was simply the element Akasha, they called it the creater of all, once again stolen. Every element has two polarities, namely the active and the passive or plus and minus, the plus is constructive, creative and proactive and the minus is decomposing and destructive. Then came the Water element, just like the fire it came from the Akasha, in comparrison to fire it has entirely opposite attributes (coldness and contraction), the active pole is constructive, life giving, nourishing preserving, the negative pole has decomposing, fermenting, divisive and dispersing attributes. The Fire principle can not exist within itself without an antipole, the water principle. Dont forget we are not dealing with the common fire, water, air aspects of the physical or material plane but instead with the universal attributes of the elements. Another elelment that originated from the Akasha is the element of Air, it has its place as a mediator between the fiery and water principles, air principles the nuetrel equilibrium as a medium between the active and passive activities of water and fire. In its position as a mediator, the Airy principle has acquired from Fire the attribute of warmth and from water moisture, life would not be possible without this. Same within the body, Air as seen by the lungs keeps the fire element lit by breathing therefore LIFE IS IN THE BREATH! This means that out of the reciprocal action of the three aforementioned elements the Earth element came into being as the last element, which through its specific attribute of solidification which has given these three aforementioned elements a concrete form. At the same time the activities of these three elements have been limited and as a result, space, measure, weight and time have come into being. Since all elements are active in the fourth, the planet element, all created life can be explained, that's where once again the enemy religiong used *let it be done* bullshit in the bible. With different shapes and sizes of the planets you will get different kinds of looking alien races, all wich was originally created from the elements (just a brief example above), as you can see how the elements manifest itself within the body. Now what is a god? you can sit here and define what itr means for years but the fact is anyone can become godhead, the gods had to break the cycle of reincarnation and with many years of learning spiritual knowledge along side technology and science can specifically alter their DNA not to age. Think of technology 100 years ago in your country, no such thing as an iphone, imagine the next 2,000 years? zthats why it can be explained with images of gods with animal like features, weather that was brought on by spiritualty or dna altering, it is all possible. If Satan didn't create humanity we woulnd't even be having this convo, its time to stop thinking that a god just burst into being and had all knowledge and power and created everything bullshit, its time to look at the facts and realise that the gods worked hard for their status and that is why it possible for us to do the same, but because of the enemey as previously explained in my last post denied us this, we do not have that freedom of spiritual knowledge. Do a lot of research and you will get your answers, I was a catholic before I could see the truth, when I came into being a Satanists everything made sense, I wasn't going to believe a fairy tale of bullshit I wanted the truth and the knowledge of how things were, and wi Satan bringer of knowledge and truth I have this opportunity. --- In [email protected] , "keredd1010" derek.davila10@ wrote: So in fact the gods are not gods in the sense of the word of being almighty gods as what is the common belief as being creators of the universe. They are simply beings that are more evolved than ourselves are through gained knowledge they have achieved immortality. However they really have no answer to how this universe came into being or whether or not they were "created" themselves. --- In [email protected] , "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote: "If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons?" If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a father and he was born like we were do, and his race of Nordics evolved from lesser species, animals, fish, bacteria e.t.c. We don't believe in a xian-style creationism. "I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?" Nobody really knows, probably the universe created itself as it's made up of that universal energy which is mentioned in Sanskrit texts It's certainly stupid to assume that a anthropomorphic spook created it because we don't know how exactly this happened. This is called an "argument from ignorance" and is a very stupid logical fallacy. You have to answer the question "who created that spook" if you make a spook up to try to explain that. --- In [email protected] , "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote: If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence? [/TD]

There is no harm in asking, understanding how the universe came into being can be very important to some.
Once you know how the universe came into being through the elements you can learn how important it is to work on the elements in your own spiritual body (hence the connection with the universe).
The big bang theory is a scientists point of view with no spiritual knowledge, who knows some scientists might know the universe was created through the elements and are told to shut up about it but the big bang theory is like throwing an idea out there because they can't explain it. It's like ghosts, if you've had contact or dealings with ghosts you know there is an entity there and can still feel emotions but can't be seen with the physical eye (unless it manifests itself), so you know there is more to it then meets the eye.

No doubt Satan and the gods know how the universe was created, you can ask them for yourself, the reason your unsure about it is because of the jewish influence and corruption of true information.

There are many people posing as Satanists and are well and truley not, don't let any judgment effect you as I had been called an imposter once before but cleared that up, understand both sides as there are many imposters on these chat forums, but if you are a Satanist, move on from it and don't let it manifest into an argument, in a world of deception and enemy influence its easy to be in this situation, but don't let it cause in house fighting, move on. I had similar questions like you as well but the best advice is do your research and learn as much as you can because the information is right there, if you can't find an answer it will come to you, ask your guardian for guidance if you can't find an answer, if your not advanced enuff for communication, you can always meditate and just ask for the answer, it will come to you in some way.

HAIL SATAN!!

Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they
are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the
elements.

Perhaps you are correct in that I am brainwashed into lumping in the
word 'god' with 'creator'. I didn't mean to say it like that. However I
am also being misunderstood as saying that because Satan and the Demons
did not create the universe that they are not gods. That is not what I
am trying to imply at all. I am simply trying to establish what
Spiritual Satanists definition of a god is. If they do not believe that
universe was created by a single being ( neither do I) then good for
them. However seeing that Enki scientifically altered his genes to stop
the aging process one would assume that they had an interest as to how
the universe came into being. The leading theory among secular scientist
is the big bang theory. It would be interesting to know if the gods had
any knowledge that either supports or negates this theory. Now for
simply asking questions I am getting flamed for being a "troll" and
"having no real interest in Satanism" which is untrue. If I had no
interest you think I would be wasting my time typing out all these
responses and questions? I appreciate your patience and thank you for
taking the time to answer blueflameserpent. Those that teach will reach
godhead much faster than those that simply hoard the knowledge to
themselves.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blueflameserpent"
<blueflameserpent@ wrote:

Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they
are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the
elements.

It has been mentioned that the Akasha or principle of Ether is the
cause of the formation of the elements, according to the oriental
writtings the first element to come out of the Akasha is the Fire
element, the fundemental attributes of the fiery principle are heat and
expantion, that was stolen by the bible as *let their be light*.
And their so called 'god' was simply the element Akasha, they called
it the creater of all, once again stolen.
Every element has two polarities, namely the active and the passive or
plus and minus, the plus is constructive, creative and proactive and the
minus is decomposing and destructive.

Then came the Water element, just like the fire it came from the
Akasha, in comparrison to fire it has entirely opposite attributes
(coldness and contraction), the active pole is constructive, life
giving, nourishing preserving, the negative pole has decomposing,
fermenting, divisive and dispersing attributes.

The Fire principle can not exist within itself without an antipole,
the water principle.

Dont forget we are not dealing with the common fire, water, air
aspects of the physical or material plane but instead with the universal
attributes of the elements.

Another elelment that originated from the Akasha is the element of
Air, it has its place as a mediator between the fiery and water
principles, air principles the nuetrel equilibrium as a medium between
the active and passive activities of water and fire.
In its position as a mediator, the Airy principle has acquired from
Fire the attribute of warmth and from water moisture, life would not be
possible without this. Same within the body, Air as seen by the lungs
keeps the fire element lit by breathing therefore LIFE IS IN THE BREATH!

This means that out of the reciprocal action of the three
aforementioned elements the Earth element came into being as the last
element, which through its specific attribute of solidification which
has given these three aforementioned elements a concrete form. At the
same time the activities of these three elements have been limited and
as a result, space, measure, weight and time have come into being. Since
all elements are active in the fourth, the planet element, all created
life can be explained, that's where once again the enemy religiong used
*let it be done* bullshit in the bible.

With different shapes and sizes of the planets you will get different
kinds of looking alien races, all wich was originally created from the
elements (just a brief example above), as you can see how the elements
manifest itself within the body.

Now what is a god? you can sit here and define what itr means for
years but the fact is anyone can become godhead, the gods had to break
the cycle of reincarnation and with many years of learning spiritual
knowledge along side technology and science can specifically alter their
DNA not to age.

Think of technology 100 years ago in your country, no such thing as an
iphone, imagine the next 2,000 years? zthats why it can be explained
with images of gods with animal like features, weather that was brought
on by spiritualty or dna altering, it is all possible.

If Satan didn't create humanity we woulnd't even be having this convo,
its time to stop thinking that a god just burst into being and had all
knowledge and power and created everything bullshit, its time to look at
the facts and realise that the gods worked hard for their status and
that is why it possible for us to do the same, but because of the enemey
as previously explained in my last post denied us this, we do not have
that freedom of spiritual knowledge.

Do a lot of research and you will get your answers, I was a catholic
before I could see the truth, when I came into being a Satanists
everything made sense, I wasn't going to believe a fairy tale of
bullshit I wanted the truth and the knowledge of how things were, and wi
Satan bringer of knowledge and truth I have this opportunity.

wrote:

existence?"

to try to explain that.

<derek.davila10@ wrote:

existence?

Brian is alway on xD
On Sep 19, 2012 9:18 AM, "Amabel Little" <memokrie@... wrote:
hi brian you are on?!!! may we speak<var></var>

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "derek.davila10@..." <derek.davila10@...

<td val[/IMG] Again the universe was created by natural means over time.H P Maxine said in her semon on creation that when the rights elements come together there is creation.She uses the illistration that when a tornado forms it is by the elements not some spook in the sky.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
<td val[/IMG]   Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "blueflameserpent" <blueflameserpent@... wrote: Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements. It has been mentioned that the Akasha or principle of Ether is the cause of the formation of the elements, according to the oriental writtings the first element to come out of the Akasha is the Fire element, the fundemental attributes of the fiery principle are heat and expantion, that was stolen by the bible as *let their be light*. And their so called 'god' was simply the element Akasha, they called it the creater of all, once again stolen. Every element has two polarities, namely the active and the passive or plus and minus, the plus is constructive, creative and proactive and the minus is decomposing and destructive. Then came the Water element, just like the fire it came from the Akasha, in comparrison to fire it has entirely opposite attributes (coldness and contraction), the active pole is constructive, life giving, nourishing preserving, the negative pole has decomposing, fermenting, divisive and dispersing attributes. The Fire principle can not exist within itself without an antipole, the water principle. Dont forget we are not dealing with the common fire, water, air aspects of the physical or material plane but instead with the universal attributes of the elements. Another elelment that originated from the Akasha is the element of Air, it has its place as a mediator between the fiery and water principles, air principles the nuetrel equilibrium as a medium between the active and passive activities of water and fire. In its position as a mediator, the Airy principle has acquired from Fire the attribute of warmth and from water moisture, life would not be possible without this. Same within the body, Air as seen by the lungs keeps the fire element lit by breathing therefore LIFE IS IN THE BREATH! This means that out of the reciprocal action of the three aforementioned elements the Earth element came into being as the last element, which through its specific attribute of solidification which has given these three aforementioned elements a concrete form. At the same time the activities of these three elements have been limited and as a result, space, measure, weight and time have come into being. Since all elements are active in the fourth, the planet element, all created life can be explained, that's where once again the enemy religiong used *let it be done* bullshit in the bible. With different shapes and sizes of the planets you will get different kinds of looking alien races, all wich was originally created from the elements (just a brief example above), as you can see how the elements manifest itself within the body. Now what is a god? you can sit here and define what itr means for years but the fact is anyone can become godhead, the gods had to break the cycle of reincarnation and with many years of learning spiritual knowledge along side technology and science can specifically alter their DNA not to age. Think of technology 100 years ago in your country, no such thing as an iphone, imagine the next 2,000 years? zthats why it can be explained with images of gods with animal like features, weather that was brought on by spiritualty or dna altering, it is all possible. If Satan didn't create humanity we woulnd't even be having this convo, its time to stop thinking that a god just burst into being and had all knowledge and power and created everything bullshit, its time to look at the facts and realise that the gods worked hard for their status and that is why it possible for us to do the same, but because of the enemey as previously explained in my last post denied us this, we do not have that freedom of spiritual knowledge. Do a lot of research and you will get your answers, I was a catholic before I could see the truth, when I came into being a Satanists everything made sense, I wasn't going to believe a fairy tale of bullshit I wanted the truth and the knowledge of how things were, and wi Satan bringer of knowledge and truth I have this opportunity. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@ wrote: So in fact the gods are not gods in the sense of the word of being almighty gods as what is the common belief as being creators of the universe. They are simply beings that are more evolved than ourselves are through gained knowledge they have achieved immortality. However they really have no answer to how this universe came into being or whether or not they were "created" themselves. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote: "If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons?" If you change your question a bit and instead of created you made it to "evolved" it answers itself. Of course it's been said Satan has a father and he was born like we were do, and his race of Nordics evolved from lesser species, animals, fish, bacteria e.t.c. We don't believe in a xian-style creationism. "I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence?" Nobody really knows, probably the universe created itself as it's made up of that universal energy which is mentioned in Sanskrit texts It's certainly stupid to assume that a anthropomorphic spook created it because we don't know how exactly this happened. This is called an "argument from ignorance" and is a very stupid logical fallacy. You have to answer the question "who created that spook" if you make a spook up to try to explain that. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote: If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence? [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Saves me from going totally crazy from bordom on my security gate. LOL

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] to brian...
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 2:07:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Br[/IMG]memokrie@... wrote:
hi brian you are on?!!! may we speak<var></var>

Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoo[/IMG][e[/IMG]derek.dav[/IMG]derek.davila10@...

<td val[/IMG] Again the universe was created by natural means over time.H P Maxine said in her semon on creation that when the rights elements come together there is creation.She uses the illistration that when a tornado forms it is by the elements not some spook in the sky.

Sent fro[/IMG]derek.davila10@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected] ;
<td val[/IMG]   Maybe you've got the wrong image of what a god is in your head, they are gods, each and everything in the universe was created through the elements.

[/[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote: If Satan is roughly 450,000 years old and from a distant planet then who created him and the other Demons? Who created the Nordic beings? I guess my main question would be how did the universe come into existence? [/TD]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back