Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"White" race

I am letting this topic die then... My concern lies on the critical condition of the white race, at this exact moment. 
By the way, i remember your clear input on logic. "Logic and Truth go together."

The Aryan man lives forever. 

---In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote :

I am still waiting to see when this thing is going to stop. I also didn't write anything aimed at nobody. Aside from this, one has to respect this order that exists here. It exists to protect and secure the wellbeing of Satanists and the Groups, ensure people will learn and the list goes. Puffing up one's ego here is of no consequence. It will not advance someone spiritually. In anyway from our mistakes we learn. Whomever is genuinely interested, they can stay and advance. Disagreements aren't in everything red flags. In other places they may as well be. What matters is people to focus on the real problems and ascending spiritually. Get off the high horse and hop on the Satanic Swastika.
Its fairly evident the enemy every now and then works their nasty crap, to incite some sort of random infighting which just leaves everyone wondering where this started and where it ended. In such cases, everyone has "something" which might prove them guillible, but nobody is exactly such, the list goes. Most of the time people just find out in the end that it was some sort of confusion and nonsense that started everything. 
In any case, do not overly stress such matters, correct the members of the family based on logic and sentinency and everything will be just fine. This is also a place where people can be honest, unlike everywhere else when people have to be pretending. Stupid behaviors only are time wasting, make bad hearts and generally whatever is ideal for the enemy. Don't let them do this. 

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This isn't the first time long standing active members have gotten into it over something. Given the nature of life I unfortunately doubt it will be the last.

I think the calling someone a jew and infiltrator thing is funny though. That seems to always be one party's refuge when someone doesn't agree with them or thinks for themselves. Satanism is free thought in the extreme, if you can back up your ideas with facts and science then there can be a good discussion. No questioning should be taboo.

I think the part that got me the most about all of this is the telling each other to leave the group and quit. The banhammer is carried by the clergy, not by anyone else. The fact that someone would tell someone else to leave the greatest Satanic resource on this planet and the only group of people who took the same blood oath you did is sickening. We are BROTHERS AND SISTERS. We may not agree but we should treat each other with a certain level of respect.

A dedicated Spiritual Satanist is one for LIFE. It exists and permeates in every thing we do. It never changes. Our will to be the best Satanist we can never stops to flow. These forums should be a place of knowledge and refuge for fellow Satanists. Those of us who are not active still get pulled back here to look when something relevant pops up be it a sermon, post, or ritual to be done.

I hope to keep it that way,
Hail Satan!

Im just popping in to say it is really cool we have people of multiple races here. Under the circumstances, it takes more for you guys to see through the bs and realize we are not supremacists. This is totally a religious war. Hail Satan

hey guys, i could be wrong, but as opposed to the diversity of races we have now. Is it like bad if you yourself is a mix of races? it mightve been the context i was reading it but i remember someone mentioned something negative about race mixing? Obviously other than the jews, i myself am a product of an interracial couple. Does this mean im kicked out?

Just stick with whatever race you are closest to.Whatever race you resemble most.
Also the more you advance spiritually the more your more prominent/dominant race will manifest while the traits of the other race will fade away.
Meaning if you're a white/asian crossbreed and you look more white then asian, then the more white you'll look as you progress spiritually.
In my case my great grandmother was a native Americana but the rest of my family is white so I'm entirely white.What little native traits I had are almost totally nonexistent now and I just keep getting better looking and younger looking the more I progress.
Best to not have any children until you raise your kundalini serpent though.By then your true race will overwrite the traits of the other race and your true self will be obvious.

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 9:28 AM, "silas.westen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey guys, i could be wrong, but as opposed to the diversity of races we have now. Is it like bad if you yourself is a mix of races? it mightve been the context i was reading it but i remember someone mentioned something negative about race mixing? Obviously other than the jews, i myself am a product of an interracial couple. Does this mean im kicked out?

No you are not kicked out at all! Many people are mixed at some levels, and it has been said that in those cases it is better to stick and follow the race towards which you feel more attracted (that most likely is the predominant race in your Dna).
If you look at this book, the manual for Hitler's Youth http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf , on page 21 onwards it explains a lot about predominant genes, etc. -

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 09:28:50 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "White" race

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back