Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"White" race

The ministry decides who to be a High Priest.  
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ages/74178  

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

You call the H[/IMG]and have been appointed by Satan himself to be our leaders.[/B] Have some fucking respect. The JoS is not politically correct or liberal in ANY way, if that hurts your sad little jew box mind then find a different religion. 

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:10 AM, "Lorieann Garza lorieanngarza@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

UNDERSTOOD, TRYING BUT I DAMN SURE AGEE ON THIS BS, WE WILL DISCUSS LATER AFTER THESE FUCKING MORONS DO THIER JOB RIGHT SO DONT GET MAD ANYMORE BEFORE THEY BAN ALL OF US ,IM JUST NEUTRAL AND ON SOMETHINGS I CANT STAND FOR.
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015, 8:28 AM yc28@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
 Who are you referring to? 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <thisisafalsealias@... wrote :

I figured not every single last member would, that's why I said most probably do. I'm surprised at your IQ though I don't know you personally, do you feel it is higher than that? 

@Lorieann Garza.

Do you understand the weight of what you have just said? It's no less than disrespecting Satan, and the other Gods/Goddesses.

Do you understand what they do? They work personally to advance Satan's Agenda. Who are you, and what are you doing?

This is an extreme lack of respect that should be corrected.

@light_algur I was responding to you who said your IQ was 90. I also want to say I agree somewhat with @livingforsatan in that IQ is a bit mythological, its a bit iffy because it doesn't measure intelligence absolutely

Yes, but Satan also suggests who to be a high priest, and he allows it. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2015, at 1:16, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

You call the H[/IMG]and have been appointed by Satan himself to be our leaders.[/B] Have some fucking respect. The JoS is not politically correct or liberal in ANY way, if that hurts your sad little jew box mind then find a different religion. 

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:10 AM, "Lorieann Garza lorieanngarza@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

UNDERSTOOD, TRYING BUT I DAMN SURE AGEE ON THIS BS, WE WILL DISCUSS LATER AFTER THESE FUCKING MORONS DO THIER JOB RIGHT SO DONT GET MAD ANYMORE BEFORE THEY BAN ALL OF US ,IM JUST NEUTRAL AND ON SOMETHINGS I CANT STAND FOR.
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015, 8:28 AM yc28@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <thisisafalsealias@... wrote :

I figured not every single last member would, that's why I said most probably do. I'm surprised at your IQ though I don't know you personally, do you feel it is higher than that? 

And who the hell do you think controls the ministry? Do you not realize how sacred it is to be a High Priest? Do you not realize the hard work, dedication of the many lifetimes it took to become a High Priest?  Satanism is about loyalty and respect, the rank of HP is equivalent to Reichsführer, to Grand Commander, to Arch Knight. And you disrespect the holy title because what? Don and Hooded Cobra told the truth about the Aryan race and that hurt your little liberal feelings? 

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:17 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

---In [email protected], <yogsothoth666999@... wrote :

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:10 AM, "Lorieann Garza lorieanngarza@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You are a jewish-controlled shit do you know that? Edging on your fellow comrade with insults, you make me sick, people like you do not belong in our family here. We fight for one another, not each other! Now shape up, act like a man instead of a small child, and get to work fighting for Satan. Or leave. HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2015, at 18:34, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Stay mad, stay small Yog Sothoth.

Another one that their mind can only speculate. This needs to change... for the better.
 The ministry decides the High Priest. Father Satan maybe or not in the process of selecting the HP. It has not been stated by the ministry. What it has been stated is that the ministry decides the High Priest. Now, i posted the link to where the founder said it. 
Online insults don't bother me. Unlike you and your friend Yog Sothoth; i am not going to speculate. 
---In [email protected], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

You are a jewish-controlled shit do you know that? Edging on your fellow comrade with insults, you make me sick, people like you do not belong in our family here. We fight for one another, not each other! Now shape up, act like a man instead of a small child, and get to work fighting for Satan. Or leave. HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2015, at 18:34, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

How dare you call them "fucking morons" you piece of shit. You haven't got the slightest clue how important the title of becoming a HP is. I'm not close to being one but it's the biggest honor in the universe so fuck off. I don't even know any of them personally but I'm sure they deserve the title. Come back when you learn respect you fucking Jew.

I see I'm not the only one getting trolled by Light algur. He just ripped on Yog too.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 1:33 AM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How dare you call them "fucking morons" you piece of shit. You haven't got the slightest clue how important the title of becoming a HP is. I'm not close to being one but it's the biggest honor in the universe so fuck off. I don't even know any of them personally but I'm sure they deserve the title. Come back when you learn respect you fucking Jew.

@ james marshall He's ripping on yog because ripping on me and Antares wasn't enough for him. The guy is either the most egotistical member we have or a jewish troll trying to stir up infighting.Bet you the instant you say something he thinks he can insult you over with a very weak pretense he'll accuse you of all kinds of shit too.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 1:31 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What does that mean? "Stay mad, Stay small".

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:34 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think your current behavior deserves a laugh. Your pathetic attempt to demoralize me through the net convinces me that you are not enough to be taken seriously. 

The fact that you can't even support your claims on the other thread and directly write to me speaks for it self. Clearly,  you are the one with the jewish behavior. 
Probably one of those running a little group behind the shadows. Just like all infiltrators do. It is bad to speculate, i know but my intuition is almost never wrong. 
---In [email protected], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

@ james marshall He's ripping on yog because ripping on me and Antares wasn't enough for him. The guy is either the most egotistical member we have or a jewish troll trying to stir up infighting.Bet you the instant you say something he thinks he can insult you over with a very weak pretense he'll accuse you of all kinds of shit too.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 1:31 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:34 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I see some of us bear differing opinions upon the subject of interracial intercourse and interface for some among us claim such acts to be deleterious to our persons whereas others perceive them harmless.

I fancy clarity in matter. Thus i would like to ask:

which is fact, the aforesaid former notion or the latter?

(if you believe interracial interface and intercourse to be detrimental corrobetate you notion)

I am not talking about the High Priesthood, I'm talking about how you react like a small child, insulting members and acting like a fucking dipshit. Then you call them libtards, I mean, how long have you even been here? You call US libtards? I don't think you understand what you are talking about. If you have a different opinion on this subject, then fine, their probably isn't enough non-biased info to make a good decision on this topic. 
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 3:36, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Another one that their mind can only speculate. This needs to change... for the better.
 The ministry decides the High Priest. Father Satan maybe or not in the process of selecting the HP. It has not been stated by the ministry. What it has been stated is that the ministry decides the High Priest. Now, i posted the link to where the founder said it. 
Online insults don't bother me. Unlike you and your friend Yog Sothoth; i am not going to speculate. 
---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Sent from my iPhone

It is none of your business of how long i have been here. In fact, it is no one's problem. I have only to prove to my Father for my actions, not words. I respect true Spiritual Satanists and these don't seem like one. 

I am not talking about the High Priesthood, I'm talking about how you react like a small child, insulting members and acting like a fucking dipshit. Then you call them libtards, I mean, how long have you even been here? You call US libtards? I don't think you understand what you are talking about. If you have a different opinion on this subject, then fine, their probably isn't enough non-biased info to make a good decision on this topic. 
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 3:36, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Sent from my iPhone

Oh well high lord, what makes a TRUE SS? Because I would highly recommend you leave this group to find another! You follow NONE of the 9 noble virtues and the 44 laws of Ma'at, which, were given to us BY SATAN. You disrespect Satan's high priests, and you constantly stir up trouble with our members. How could one NOT think that you are an infiltrator? HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 13:42, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It is none of your business of how long i have been here. In fact, it is no one's problem. I have only to prove to my Father for my actions, not words. I respect true Spiritual Satanists and these don't seem like one. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Depends on the situation. If you are like Yog Sothoth or Sam (better example), putting every energy of your body to make me feel intimidated by some emotional sentences in a screen. In the end, he/she is the one staying short... 
---In [email protected], <jamesmarshall237@... wrote :

By High Priest Don Danko:"The nine noble virtues are referring to the nine major energy points along the spine, the nine gates. The nine worlds on the world tree. Noble is Arya in the ancient language and virtue relating to light or vital energy. The scales of Maat are shown in the Coming Forth By Day scroll as a pillar scale with nine sphere's on it as well. Practicing the nine virtues is working on the chakra's in plain speak that's it. Which is what the Sumerian, Egyptian's state to live a virtuous life is to feed the Gods daily. The Gods here are chakra's, to empower the chakra's daily. Serpent Power tapa's."
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post53490.html#p53490

Isn't it 42? Anyways they are corrupted. 
By High Priest Hooded Cobra:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post53063.html#p53063

Oh well high lord, what makes a TRUE SS? Because I would highly recommend you leave this group to find another! You follow NONE of the 9 noble virtues and the 44 laws of Ma'at, which, were given to us BY SATAN. You disrespect Satan's high priests, and you constantly stir up trouble with our members. How could one NOT think that you are an infiltrator? HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 13:42, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Why hasn't yc28 been banned for infighting yet? he is clearly an infiltrator and is absolutely disrespectful to everyone in every post.He's only been here for a week and so far has insulted myself, the high priests, yog sothoth and sam, all of whom are highly respected members.This CREATURE has no respect for our members and has done nothing but stir up trouble.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 9:27 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

By High Priest Don Danko:"The nine noble virtues are referring to the nine major energy points along the spine, the nine gates. The nine worlds on the world tree. Noble is Arya in the ancient language and virtue relating to light or vital energy. The scales of Maat are shown in the Coming Forth By Day scroll as a pillar scale with nine sphere's on it as well. Practicing the nine virtues is working on the chakra's in plain speak that's it. Which is what the Sumerian, Egyptian's state to live a virtuous life is to feed the Gods daily. The Gods here are chakra's, to empower the chakra's daily. Serpent Power tapa's."

By High Priest Hooded Cobra:http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post53063.html#p53063

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

"We are free to live our lives as we please. Eat what you want, dress how you want, but in doing so making sure to be clean and healthy. Like Mother Lilith has advised me, since we have the freedom to make our own decisions we must be wise, and not act ignorantly. So for instance those who put themselves in harm’s way thinking that they are protected by the Gods. They know they should make better choices but instead expect the Gods to waste time and energy on them. The Gods have placed great emphasis on Truth and Justice, Right and Wrong. Satan is Truth and everything he has worked for is Truth and Justice. We may currently live in a low level of existence. But through dedication, we have the ability to elevate Society and Humanity back to its former glory. Some use the excuse that people are unworthy of being treated fairly and will continue to treat others with disrespect. Society is a reaction, for every person you show fairness and respect to that is one more person who will start to share that same compassion. We should all have morals and a set of ethics. After enough people express this attitude then Society can begin to put pettiness and greed behind. Allowing us to raise the consciousness of the Entire world.Below are the modern translations of The 42 Laws of Ma’at. These have been translated many times and from doing so, have lost most of the original meanings. The overall basis for The Laws of Ma’at were to guide us through our earthly lives till we reached the Halls of Ma’at. Upon reaching the Halls of Ma’at we would be judged based on our actions in the current life. Anubis would weigh your Heart (consciousness) on the scale against the Feather of Ma’at (Truth). If found worthy we would then pass on to Osiris who would allow us to journey forth to Immortality. If we did not pass judgement we would be sent to Duat to be born again.

So this goes to show that with TRUE spirituality one becomes ethical and makes moral decisions. Learning control and leaving selfish desires behind. This does not mean we will not become upset or angry with others. With anything the same applies, we must see the overall picture of what Satan expects from his people. Practicing doing the right thing even though it may be hard at times, will ultimately have a greater reward. You cannot reach Godhead without being pure in all aspects of your life.Many Great leaders are prime examples of living a life of Morality. Adolf Hitler for one, when he had the chance to take out the British who were retreating. He allowed them to leave saying that they are our brothers, our family (Gentiles). Even though they were fighting for a Jewish controlled Army, he saw the bigger picture. I am yet to meet one sane person who enjoys the joowish society we live in. Joociety where hate and greed are the main drives. It is up to us as the Future of our people to fix what has been done. There is never a better time than right now to make better decisions. Raise yourselves and raise Humanity."
-Teloc Vovim in his 42 laws of Ma'at post.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 27, 2015, at 0:26, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Angryshamam he hasn't only been here for a week, I joined these groups back in 08 I believe another a different yahoo name of course and I've seen yc28 make good points and posts over time. Now he has returned and people are calling him an infiltrator which he is not. We should really just drop this and move on, he asked for a source, that's it.

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 8:22 AM PDT fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Why hasn't yc28 been banned for infighting yet? he is clearly an infiltrator and is absolutely disrespectful to everyone in every post.He's only been here for a week and so far has insulted myself, the high priests, yog sothoth and sam, all of whom are highly respected members.This CREATURE has no respect for our members and has done nothing but stir up trouble.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 9:27 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405 -- #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp #yiv6972545405hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp #yiv6972545405ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad p {margin:0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc #yiv6972545405hd {margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc .yiv6972545405ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span .yiv6972545405underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p span.yiv6972545405yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:active, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:hover, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a,
#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:active, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:hover, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div#yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6972545405yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv6972545405 o {font-size:0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv6972545405 input, #yiv6972545405 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6972545405 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6972545405logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p#yiv6972545405attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-reco #yiv6972545405reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-reco
{margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv6972545405

Man, this topic got fucked quick. What the fuck are you guys fighting over? I can't even figure it out.I wanna add that in my opinion intelligence can be best measured by a person's ability to learn naturally from the environment and themselves and create from what they have learned. There's tons of people who can absorb everything from a school book and barf it out later into a 95% average and few of them are really that smart. Like my mother, who has an IQ of 145 (genius) but only comes off now like she'd have an IQ just above that of an average person. I always sucked horribly in school but now I know I'm very smart but just very right brained. You can be good at school and be genuinely intelligent as well. @Fake name I would have estimated your IQ to be at least 125 and up to 145 from your posts, by your natural eloquence in writing in conjunction with the ability to speak clearly and plainly with no gymnastics, positive reputation on the groups henceforth and just by the way you are but there's no way to know without knowing someone personally because you can see perceived intelligence in the shape of the facial features and things like that too.But yeah to the OP's last question, I'll give you my opinion: Race mixing is bad, end of story. Whoever was saying it was alright here is incorrect. Having sex with a member of another race is also not very good as this can cause some abstract problems with your identity spiritually and mentally. It is very much like "race-mixing on the astral". I have only ever ended up with British/Germanic Libra and Aquarius women weirdly enough but that's how I'd like to keep it, though I know a girl for instance with an Iranian father who I would love to get with. She's Aryan enough for me but I don't know how suitable she would be for bearing a child with me, because I would rather a mixed white girl with Scottish, German and Celtic blood like me. The sprinkle of Brit in me as well agrees with the chicks I've been with, though I feel the heartiest connection with the Germans and then Scots, I think, and then the Celts, and then the Brits. I don't know if I'd like to have a child with an Italian or a Slav either, and I wouldn't want to even kiss a black person or an Asian either, or an Indian though I am most attracted to Indians and Lebanese besides my own stock. You should really only mate with people who are the most similar to your own solar and genetic makeup and if you have any sense you'll know you just connect better with them anyways. 

Yes fakename666, the words of a High Priest is very disrespectful to you. It is not surprising. The truth is very disrespectful to trolls. 
I have been here longer than you. Thank you for mentioning your little coup. 
Those highly respected (including you) members don't have my respect in anyway.

On Monday, October 26, 2015 9:27 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

To clarify, the members i mentioned are you, yog sothoth and sam. The ones directly accusing me of being an infiltrator.
 I have always considered the Ministry to be my family. Those are the highly respected. 

---In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote :

Yes fakename666, the words of a High Priest is very disrespectful to you. It is not surprising. The truth is very disrespectful to trolls. 

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

@yc28 You bashed us for no reason whatsoever, acted like a child, insulted yog totally out of the blue, did nothing but flaunt your ego and try to make everyone else look bad to boost your ego and you still can't stop talking down to us like you're somehow king of the forums.You also insulted the HP's and yet you somehow think that me, yog and sam are the bad guys?You're hilarious.....
@thisisafalsealias don't call women "chicks". the jew media tricked the JEWmericans into saying that when it's actually derived from the hebrew word shiksa meaning WHORE.When you call a woman a chick you're calling her a WHORE.
There was a thread on this about a month ago.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:09 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To clarify, the members i mentioned are you, yog sothoth and sam. The ones directly accusing me of being an infiltrator.
 I have always considered the Ministry to be my family. Those are the highly respected. 

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, I think I know what your real IQ is. Clueless of what you are reading...

@yc28 You bashed us for no reason whatsoever, acted like a child, insulted yog totally out of the blue, did nothing but flaunt your ego and try to make everyone else look bad to boost your ego and you still can't stop talking down to us like you're somehow king of the forums.You also insulted the HP's and yet you somehow think that me, yog and sam are the bad guys?You're hilarious.....
@thisisafalsealias don't call women "chicks". the jew media tricked the JEWmericans into saying that when it's actually derived from the hebrew word shiksa meaning WHORE.When you call a woman a chick you're calling her a WHORE.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:09 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Our purpose as SS is to fight for our people and for Satan, NOT EACH OTHER.
Now either get back to fighting the jews and actually doing something productive or leave the group!
I however will continue to do what I have ALWAYS done. I will continue the daily reverse torah rituals, meditations, information warfare, PT, martial arts and weight lifting.You can keep insulting everyone on the forums like a spoiled brat over whatever ego trip you're on or do whatever for all I care.
The rest of us who ARE formally dedicated and actually committed to fighting for Satan, for our development, and to the destruction of the entire jewish race will just look down on you and ignore you while we continue our warfare against jewry and their filthy programs of death and slavery.
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:16 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

I don't care what you do in real life. More importantly, I am still searching for the source of the statement about the Vikings. The High Priest that wrote that...
Unlike you, I don't need to state what I do. Look who needs an ego build up...

Now either get back to fighting the jews and actually doing something productive or leave the group!
I however will continue to do what I have ALWAYS done. I will continue the daily reverse torah rituals, meditations, information warfare, PT, martial arts and weight lifting.You can keep insulting everyone on the forums like a spoiled brat over whatever ego trip you're on or do whatever for all I care.
The rest of us who ARE formally dedicated and actually committed to fighting for Satan, for our development, and to the destruction of the entire jewish race will just look down on you and ignore you while we continue our warfare against jewry and their filthy programs of death and slavery.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 8:16 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

What really is funny is that this individual called Sam, jumped out of no where and started an emotional trip to disney land. I mean, out of the bunch, he is the most amusing.
 The same thing with Yog Sothoth... All this seem to have happened after i disagreed with the feminist Antarest. His/her gender equality provocative article (linking jewish media) and the argument with you. 
All of this is in the found below these lines. That is why i am showing message history. Continuing building up.

I don't care what you do in real life. More importantly, I am still searching for the source of the statement about the Vikings. The High Priest that wrote that...

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

So basically anyone who even remotely disagrees with your steroidal extremist views is a "feminist whiny SJW" because they hurt your ego?Dude seriously, you are acting like a total JEW and flat out DICTATING that you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy no matter what logic or evidence they provide.
Then you twist everyone's words around to suit YOUR point of view and boost your ego.This is CLASSIC jewish behavior.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:18 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What really is funny is that this individual called Sam, jumped out of no where and started an emotional trip to disney land. I mean, out of the bunch, he is the most amusing.
 The same thing with Yog Sothoth... All this seem to have happened after i disagreed with the feminist Antarest. His/her gender equality provocative article (linking jewish media) and the argument with you. 
All of this is in the found below these lines. That is why i am showing message history. Continuing building up.

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

I am disappointed. Not a single logical response.You can't seem to understand the language write. An emotionally driven individual. Getting insulted by anything on the internet. Who is behaving like a brat here?

Still can not source your claim about the Vikings. Which High Priest stated what you wrote? As i wrote previously, I am searching. 

So basically anyone who even remotely disagrees with your steroidal extremist views is a "feminist whiny SJW" because they hurt your ego?Dude seriously, you are acting like a total JEW and flat out DICTATING that you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy no matter what logic or evidence they provide.
Then you twist everyone's words around to suit YOUR point of view and boost your ego.This is CLASSIC jewish behavior.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:18 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Do you have any idea how hard it is to navigate this forum for old posts with the way JEWhoo has arranged everything?It would take DAYS of searching to find something that's only a week old!Something from several weeks ago would be damn near impossible.We probably have it archived on the main site with the rest of the Sermons in Satan's Library.Try looking there.

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 10:44 AM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am disappointed. Not a single logical response.You can't seem to understand the language write. An emotionally driven individual. Getting insulted by anything on the internet. Who is behaving like a brat here?

Still can not source your claim about the Vikings. Which High Priest stated what you wrote? As i wrote previously, I am searching. 

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

U[/IMG]Sorry if i offended anyone,[/B] i have a temper and it's hard to control, my sun sign is Sagittarius so yeeeah....  i get pissed when i see people disrespecting my family. And that's what we are guys, family. Let brother stop fighting with brother! We are all under Satan's banner!Everyone chillz and listen to the tunez. This is me right now steeling away all the animosity on this thread: My cat went to the neighbours to borrow a tiger plush toy :)And as for the tunez..... Safety Dance - Men Without Hats Official Video 

So, how comes that you now defend yc28 that is clearly an infliltrator, even not too skilled I'd say, and you posted only 3-4 messages on this group? It is common tactic to use multiple account for infiltrators to support each other. So I hope soon bye bye to both of you,

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:50:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: "White" race

Angryshamam he hasn't only been here for a week, I joined these groups back in 08 I believe another a different yahoo name of course and I've seen yc28 make good points and posts over time. Now he has returned and people are calling him an infiltrator which he is not. We should really just drop this and move on, he asked for a source, that's it.

------------------------------
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 8:22 AM PDT fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2015, at 13:42, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2015, at 3:36, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2015, at 18:34, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405 -- #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp #yiv6972545405hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp #yiv6972545405ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad p {margin:0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mkp .yiv6972545405ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc #yiv6972545405hd {margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ygrp-lc .yiv6972545405ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405activity span .yiv6972545405underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 dd.yiv6972545405last p span.yiv6972545405yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:active, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:hover, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a,
#yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:active, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:hover, #yiv6972545405 div.yiv6972545405photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 div#yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6972545405yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv6972545405 o {font-size:0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv6972545405 .yiv6972545405replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv6972545405 input, #yiv6972545405 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6972545405 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6972545405logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-msg p#yiv6972545405attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-reco #yiv6972545405reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-reco
{margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-sponsor #yiv6972545405ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv6972545405 #yiv6972545405ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv6972545405

Okay, yc28, I'm done with arguing here. What are we even arguing about? You being an infiltrator? If you are not an infiltrator, then I am sorry, believe me I truly am. I am very paranoid and skeptic in these groups as I desperately try to protect this family here. If you cannot understand that, then fine, mock me, I care not. If you truly respect the ministry, then good. But maybe you would like to not insult members such as Yog, Fake Name, or me. I mean, you just said "stay mad, stay small.". We are all a family here, like it or not, we are all brother's and sisters in Satan. If you are not an infiltrator, then sorry, but you cannot blame me for protecting my friends here. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 27, 2015, at 23:09, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <yc28@... wrote :

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

On Monday, October 26, 2015 9:27 PM, "yc28@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

I am still waiting to see when this thing is going to stop. I also didn't write anything aimed at nobody. Aside from this, one has to respect this order that exists here. It exists to protect and secure the wellbeing of Satanists and the Groups, ensure people will learn and the list goes. Puffing up one's ego here is of no consequence. It will not advance someone spiritually. In anyway from our mistakes we learn. Whomever is genuinely interested, they can stay and advance. Disagreements aren't in everything red flags. In other places they may as well be. What matters is people to focus on the real problems and ascending spiritually. Get off the high horse and hop on the Satanic Swastika.
Its fairly evident the enemy every now and then works their nasty crap, to incite some sort of random infighting which just leaves everyone wondering where this started and where it ended. In such cases, everyone has "something" which might prove them guillible, but nobody is exactly such, the list goes. Most of the time people just find out in the end that it was some sort of confusion and nonsense that started everything. 
In any case, do not overly stress such matters, correct the members of the family based on logic and sentinency and everything will be just fine. This is also a place where people can be honest, unlike everywhere else when people have to be pretending. Stupid behaviors only are time wasting, make bad hearts and generally whatever is ideal for the enemy. Don't let them do this. 

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

How about we just let this subject die? Both sides of the argument have made very good points, however, this argument isn't helping anyone. This argument is simply a waste of energy. Energy that could be used to inform newcomers, answer questions, and attack the ENEMY. NOT each other.

This subject dies now. Stop accusing others out of the blue and without proof. This goes for anyone. Also, never forget two fundemental factors. Satan and the Gods see matters. Two, the jews are on the literal onslaught to destroy us. We have IMPORTANT things to do. We are family.
Disagreements are mostly to be welcomed and respected, given these are put in an appropriate light and with genuine desire for knowledge and empowerement of our Family. Questions aren't bad. They are GOOD. What makes one an infiltrator is not a mistake that they may make, a personality flaw or anything, unless this damages the groups. Their motivations are what matters. If one is down here desiring evil, they will not stand. 
Infact the problem itself started on the stupid post about "Women Vikings" which in itself it stated nonsense crap, about skeletons and so forth. The "scientists" even in this were speculating and the websites was also totally fishy. It takes 95% of emotion to buy such information and 5% not thinking. This was obviously utter crap, as a source. When all you want to know is what makes you comfortable, forget about any critical thinking and anything deeper or True. When you transcend this barrier, you are on your way.
This stops now, not because someone is wrong and someone is right, but because nobody is quite "wrong" in this case. Its worthless to go on. Just remember one thing. In your life, do only what's worthwhile for those who you belong and yourself. Don't do what isn't worthwhile. Then, you are on the good path. If someone is acting illogically, advocates illegal things, tries to push outright blantant lies and the list goes... Shout it immidiately. But this isn't a witch hunt where you hunt people just for saying something else. Disagreements are not fights, unless the parties who are doing these want these to turn into fights. IF they want this, then we are talking about infiltrators. Be specific. We are dealing with written material here, nobody is supposed to know 100% what is meant. Period.
Lastly, this statement goes around that these groups aren't real life. In fact, they are an aspect of everyone's real life. Its intresting how people in one's real "life" aren't the ones who are closer to them and maybe people here are closer in minds than these people. Therefore, everyone has to show their respect. In the given that you are doing anything, basing matters on a context like "Oh, I can say all the shit I want, because I don't face anyone in real life", this is cowardice. These are people, not letters hanging up to a screen. Moreso, meditating, aware human beings who are making an effort to reach somewhere high Spiritually. 
This team and any other team is as good as its members. And I don't see no stupid people around, I see loyal people. Its intresting that the enemy stirred up the loyal people, long standing members, those who answer questions and devote their time to Satan and the Gods. 
So chill out.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back