Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where?

crimsonwolf1134

I was wondering if anyone knows a good site to get official Satanist pentagrams, ritual robes, candles, etc... Mostly I want to get the right pentagram. The one I have is a LaVeyian satanist one, which I just realized that the symbols on it are apparently of Jewish origin and an insult to Father Satan. I can probably black them out for now, but I would like to get a pentagram more suited for this Satanism. Thank you for any and all help. Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows a good site to get official Satanist pentagrams, ritual robes, candles, etc... Mostly I want to get the right pentagram. The one I have is a LaVeyian satanist one, which I just realized that the symbols on it are apparently of Jewish origin and an insult to Father Satan. I can probably black them out for now, but I would like to get a pentagram more suited for this Satanism. Thank you for any and all help. Hail Father Satan!
try:
http://www.magusbooks.com/

i got all my pendants from eBay a guy called Occultussemita

I live in Australia though and so does the seller. Try eBay anyway.

are you looking for the Levi Baphomet?? http://www.celticjackalope.com/wiccan-p ... endant.php is where I ordered mine and I never really saw anyone else wearing one similar. There is no circle just Baphomet in all his glory.

Azuregreen also has alot of jewelrey. www.azuregreen.com  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:37:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@ ... wrote:

try:

---
Actually do you guys know if the inverted pentagram with the symbols of air, water, spirit, earth and fire has been made, because that would be the best one I think. But if not then just a site with pentagrams (and only the inverted ones work, right?).

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@... wrote:
are you looking for the Levi Baphomet?? http://www.celticjackalope.com/wiccan-p ... hp%c2%a0is where I ordered mine and I never really saw anyone else wearing one similar. There is no circle just Baphomet in all his glory.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@ ... wrote:

try:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@... wrote:
are you looking for the Levi Baphomet?? http://www.celticjackalope.com/wiccan-p ... hp%c2%a0is where I ordered mine and I never really saw anyone else wearing one similar. There is no circle just Baphomet in all his glory.

The Leviathan baphomet is offensive, do not get one. Get a baphomet with Azazel written around it.

I obtained a gorgeous silver inverted pentagram pendant from Panpipes.com.

http://www.panpipes.com/PP-831r.jpg

It's silver, and was only 14$, so not too expensive. They have many to choose from. I like this shop because they openly serve the LHP people, and won't bow to pressure from asshats who say they shouldn't. Service can be a little slow, but I was satisfied, and have also purchased a neat little Baphomet statue for my altar. I like the accesories/tools, but am no longer hung up on having them, it's just cool when you find something beautiful that you like. Ultimately, I got a deep blue pentagram and Father's sigil tattooed on my neck; a gift to myself when I dedicated back in '04.

B

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonwolf1134" <red_hell_wolf@... wrote:

---
Actually do you guys know if the inverted pentagram with the symbols of air, water, spirit, earth and fire has been made, because that would be the best one I think. But if not then just a site with pentagrams (and only the inverted ones work, right?).

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phoenix Diana <vamprabbit@ wrote:

try:

Objects are more powerful when you make them yourself.

----------
Sent from the Cingular network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Apr 23, 2009 09:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where?

I have noticed people trying to find places to buy occult goods. Try eBay, i have bought countless things from there.

Regarding necklaces, DO NOT get the leviathan baphomet, it is highly offensive to the gods. I have a modified baphomet with Azazel written around it instead of Levi. Also have a Father Satan's sigil necklace with "Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi" written around the outsite.

For Australians, i have bought from the seller 'Occultussemita' who is located in Melbourne. 6-Day delivery time and brilliant pendants. They are about $16 each and all made of Pewter with leather adjustable neck bands.

For American and other countries, you could also try eBay. Check comments people have made about the seller to see if they are trustworthy and all should be fine.

Regards,

Brad.

The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier. Get it now..

If you are looking for a levi Baphomet there is a site called celtic jackelope that sells them.

Awesome quality they just take a while to get to you. My robe came from a seller on Ebay.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 5:04:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where?

Why are you guys saying "If you're looking for the Levi baphomet"...

In the original post he tells you how offensive that is to Father EnKi and that he painted over the Leviathan lettering with black. He doesn't want a Leviathan Baphomet...

I got my Pentagram from spencer gifts but it closed here in Canada
which really pissed me off cause when i was jumped
they broke it :(

There are no mediators in Satanism. It would be extremely dangerous to met with just random people on the internet. If you have any questions just ask them on this group.

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 5:00 PM, "phantomsamurai1000@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, Im looking for a local group and Im in the Caribbean island of Trinidad. Can anyone direct me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back